Judge Rules SanFran cannot be sued for illegal immigrant murder of Kate Steinle

This is disturbing. As I recall, didn't the Founding Fathers determine that the primary responsibility of government was to protect it's citizens? You obviously cannot stop every nut and criminal, but you sure as hell can alert agencies to take away felons who are in your country illegally, that is derelict of duty.

I say wait until the next Supreme Justice is in place and push this case up the chain even if it requires the Supreme Court to rule on it. If this were my child killed by someone who was not even legally supposed to be in the country, I wouldn't sleep until there was justice. How is this any different than allowing a locked up inmate to just walk out of the prison and shrug your shoulders?

I didn't know how out of control the U.S illegal immigration problem was until I read that 11 million illegals were in the U.S. That is absurd, insane, and unacceptable. No wonder the idea of a massive wall is so popular.

Hearing the words of the young woman is enough to make a grown man cry.

I love San Fransico but what they are doing isn't right. They apparently want the cheap labor is all I can figure. That would make them in line with the rest of the left wing. Anyone do defends sanctuary cities needs deported.

I say move the case along, is there a gofundme site?

It's a shame. If some white trailer trash southern bigot harbored a known enemy of the trans-gender community and a cross dressing freakazoid was murdered, the FBI and the CIA would have tanks and bazookas ready for an invasion. It's no secret that the so-called "sanctuary city" harbored a criminal who was obviously a threat to society but the security of criminal aliens seems to trump (pardon the pun) the security of citizens.

Last edited:
This is disturbing. As I recall, didn't the Founding Fathers determine that the primary responsibility of government was to protect it's citizens? You obviously cannot stop every nut and criminal, but you sure as hell can alert agencies to take away felons who are in your country illegally, that is derelict of duty.

I say wait until the next Supreme Justice is in place and push this case up the chain even if it requires the Supreme Court to rule on it. If this were my child killed by someone who was not even legally supposed to be in the country, I wouldn't sleep until there was justice. How is this any different than allowing a locked up inmate to just walk out of the prison and shrug your shoulders?

I didn't know how out of control the U.S illegal immigration problem was until I read that 11 million illegals were in the U.S. That is absurd, insane, and unacceptable. No wonder the idea of a massive wall is so popular.

crwdc.gif

Oh the irony ! You blame the city because a fed agent left his gun lying around so it can be picked up by some crazy homeless guy.

Good thing the suit against the fed stuck .

State violates Federal Law
Violation leads to murder of innocent girl
State is not at all responsible for murder

Got it....snowflake logic.

steinle2.jpg

Sorry Kate. You were a white person murdered by an illegal immigrant, so snowflakes do not care about it.

If you were an illegal immigrant who was murdered by a white person, you might have gotten some attention from the snowflakes.

This is the type of governance that those people wanted in those cities. They are paying the price in safety.

Maybe one day they will see what an asinine idea sanctuary cities really are.

Yoooo hoooooo. Did you miss the part of the gun being left lying around '??

How about gun owners taking care of their shit? But no, it's the city to blame '

Kate's law is going back before Congress.

FUCK YOU IN THE EYE HARRY REID!!!

57dbf4111300002b0039c6e0.jpeg

How about gun owners taking care of their shit? But no, it's the city to blame '

Yes you little twerp, California is going to fight Trump tooth and nail over them being criminal to the point they hired that piece of shit Eric Holder..

I hope trumps White House fucks California up the ass ..

Yes you little twerp, California is going to fight Trump tooth and nail over them being criminal to the point they hired that piece of shit Eric Holder..

I hope trumps White House fucks California up the ass ..

Trump would really fuck them over by letting them have their way.

Let California violate federal law....but pull all their federal funding and let their citizens make up the difference in STATE TAXES.

I would be perfectly fine with that.

Judge: San Francisco Can't Be Sued Over Death By Immigrant

No accountability for cities that violate federal law.

San Fran refused to alert ICE about this felon who was deported 6 times. San Fran is proud of being a sanctuary city, but they sure as fuck don't want to face any consequences of their federal law violations.
Why was this person not deported then?

The man charged with murder in the July 2015 slaying, Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, was a repeat drug offender who was transferred to the city jail to face a marijuana sales charge after he completed a federal prison sentence for illegally reentering the country.

San Fran refused to alert ICE about this felon who was deported 6 times. San Fran is proud of being a sanctuary city, but they sure as fuck don't want to face any consequences of their federal law violations.

The man charged with murder in the July 2015 slaying, Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, was a repeat drug offender who was transferred to the city jail to face a marijuana sales charge after he completed a federal prison sentence for illegally reentering the country.

Because SAN FRAN is a "SANCTUARY CITY" and they harbor illegal immigrant felons and will not turn them in to ICE. They kept letting him back into the city after 6 deportations. Clearly, this was KATE'S FAULT.

Because SAN FRAN is a "SANCTUARY CITY" and they harbor illegal immigrant felons and will not turn them in to ICE. They kept letting him back into the city after 6 deportations. Clearly, this was KATE'S FAULT.
are you on the right?
after he completed a federal prison sentence for illegally reentering the country.

federal prison means our federales had him; why was he not deported then?

are you on the right?
after he completed a federal prison sentence for illegally reentering the country.

Read the rest of the sentence. He was transferred to the city to serve the rest of his term as he still had local charges to serve time for.

Apparently they did not inform ICE when they released him deciding, instead, to release him into the city.

are you on the right?

Read the rest of the sentence. He was transferred to the city to serve the rest of his term as he still had local charges to serve time for.

Apparently they did not inform ICE when they released him deciding, instead, to release him into the city.

ICE told them specifically to hold the PIECE OF SHIT for deportation, and SAN FRAN violated the request and released the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FELON into the US population.

If I were Kate Steinle's father, I would find out who actually made the call to release the criminal, and I would shoot him in the face twice.

are you on the right?

it seems silly that those charges were not suspended in favor deportation. those charges could be waiting, should a person choose recidivism.

Forum List

Back