Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

With ZERO complaints from ANY bank or insurance company, who were provided the THIRD PARTY assessments on value. You desperation is showing loser....
Uh huh..as is your usual inane imaginings. Post link to any third party assessments in this case...or be known for the liar you are~
In case you missed it...the State is the victim here.

In a civil suit, Donald Trump was found guilty of Fraud for overstating business assets.
He admitted guilt for fraud with Trump University and paid 25 million dollars.
Trump agreed to close Trum charity because a majority of funds going to Trump not a charitble cause.
He was found guilty of sexual abuse and defamation.

Now the criminal cases start. The penalty is more tha money if found guilty.

Is this the type of person we want as President of the USA?

Another win for the good guys.

When have you ever submitted an appraised value for your own property? Ans. NEVER
Trump used valuations provided by professionals.
The judge disagrees and made summary judgement on that part, ordered their business certificates in that state revoked and gave them 10 days to appoint receivers for their LLC companies in New York, as they are no longer legally able to do business in that state.

You, yourself can attempt to appeal, but I doubt you have standing in New York and probably not much of a lawyer, anyway.

Uh huh..as is your usual inane imaginings. Post link to any third party assessments in this case...or be known for the liar you are~
In case you missed it...the State is the victim here.
Go fuck yourself asshole. Standard business practices retard. Banks and insurance companies use third party assessors. Post a link to them not doing so in this one case or be known as the TDS suffering moron you are. In case you missed it..:fu::ahole-1:

You're one fucking idiot and btw I bet my cock is bigger than yours. He inflated his valuation and used it in Florida on Mar Lago after a hurricane. So fuck off.
Well...lookee here..this webernet thingie is so cool!

Damn...you kinda stuck on this eh?

Something you should know..the Bank is question is Deutsche Bank, thus free to do things that a US bank might not be able to.
I suspect that there were a number of good reasons Trump chose this German Banking group for his loans. In fact, you may have touched on some of those in your earlier posts.
US banks very well might have required the very appraisal that Trump apparently avoided~
I did appraisals for Deutsche Bank. Next?

Starting up an Appraisal firm from dead cold is harder than the general person assumes it to be. Supplying past work to new clients gets easier as one does a lot more work for a lot more customers, the lenders. I always relied on local realtors in outlying rural areas such as north of Sacramento like Placerville and north of that in one case. I at times kept in mind I was in rattlesnake country. I appraised some property used on weekends and took photos of comps that had deer resting on property. I trained all of my appraisers to interview every agent participating in a sale of all comps. I wanted both sides of the story on every property.
Frankly some realtors hated me calling them. They would say things such as I was paid to evaluate the property and stop asking them. I told them that It was helping them as Realtors to do a far better job and to give them a chance to counter claims made by the listing or selling agents. It was for their own good. Then they would help me get factual data.

What is Prosecutorial Discretion?​

Disadvantages of Prosecutorial Discretion

". . Probably the biggest downside of prosecutorial discretion is that it creates the potential for prosecutorial misconduct that can be seen in cases of selective prosecution. Because of the inherent subjectivity of a prosecutor's discretion, their personal beliefs and biases - whether conscious or unconscious - can creep into their decisions. This can lead to prosecutors filing charges based on a defendant's race or social status.

Selective prosecution isn't just a societal problem, it's actually a violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. In fact, a defendant can use it as a defense, although it can be difficult to prove. In order to succeed, the defendant must prove that the prosecutor's policy:

• Was motivated by a discriminatory purpose
  • Had a discriminatory effect
In proving a discriminatory effect, the defendant would need to show that similarly situated individuals of a different race, class, etc. weren't prosecuted for the same or similar crime. Given that most cases have a unique set of facts, there are any number of ways that a prosecutor could argue that certain facts warranted prosecution while others did not.. . . "

I did appraisals for Deutsche Bank. Next?
It should amaze me and you that he presumes foreign banks operating in the USA are not subject to the laws of the USA. But We are not amazed, are we?

Forum List

Back