Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

It means he is little but a high level grifter like many have said for a long time.

Facts mean little to him. Lies are no obstruction to avoid.

We are starting to understand here in WV that Jim Justice built his wealth the same way.

Will this hurt his chances of gaining the repub nomination? Or will it bolster his standing with MAGA?
Explain this paragraph in the article:
". . .The decision, days before the start of a non-jury trial in Attorney General Letitia James’ lawsuit, is the strongest repudiation yet of Trump’s carefully coiffed image as a wealthy and shrewd real estate mogul turned political powerhouse. . ."

How can a judge be impartial or even legal if he hands down a verdict before the trial?

". . .The decision, days before the start of a non-jury trial in Attorney General Letitia James’ lawsuit, is the strongest repudiation yet of Trump’s carefully coiffed image as a wealthy and shrewd real estate mogul turned political powerhouse. . ."

How can a judge be impartial or even legal if he hands down a verdict before the trial?
you truly don't know what that is about?

Oh, I see. Like KneeJerk/BackAgain, you struggle with comprehension of what you're reading.

"Engoron’s ruling, in a phase of the case known as summary judgment, resolves the key claim in James’ lawsuit, but six others remain."

Last edited:

Oh, are you worried that Orange Shit Stain P01135809 will punished for defauding people.....fuck off

you truly don't know what that is about?
Yes I know it was a summary judgment. But there is nothing honest or ethical about it. Leticia James is a Soros backed and funded A.G. out to get Trump and she would definitely make sure the trial was with a like minded judge who has a pending complaint against him for unconstitutional and unethical proceedings in this case. I suspect it could go all the way to SCOTUS before it's done.

But a dishonest and unethical MSM will report it as damning to Trump and include none of the exculpatory evidence.

Yes I know it was a summary judgment. But there is nothing honest or ethical about it. Leticia James is a Soros backed and funded A.G. out to get Trump and she would definitely make sure the trial was with a like minded judge who has a pending complaint against him for unconstitutional and unethical proceedings in this case. I suspect it could go all the way to SCOTUS before it's done.

But a dishonest and unethical MSM will report it as damning to Trump and include none of the exculpatory evidence.
The judge issues a summary judgment, AG James did not.

On what grounds could anyone bring this up through the court system? :auiqs.jpg:

This thing will never pass an appeal.

I did say so, you imbecile.
Ok KneeJerk. Whatever you say.

Long ago I believe I may have offered you a way out of the comedy people see when stumbling upon your postings. A big part of it has been your scream name(s), and avatar(s) over the years.

-- changing your scream name from BackAgain to KneeJerk.

and that pathetic Belushi thing? Fucking suicidal drug addict.

It's okay. With Fanny Whore's 19 cases, and all the other cases, its going to take PLENTY of time and well you know, they might not be ready and need more time. :)

Forum List

Back