Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

if you dont have to care about all the evidence of bidens corruption I dont have to care about a real estate investor over valuing an apartment,,

what I do care about is a politically motivated prosecution to attack a political rival,,
You have ZERO evidence this is politically motivated, dipshit.

It's a bald assertion, and it does not become magically true the more times you repeat it.

If Trump was NOT held accountable for his crimes, that would be politically motivated. No one is above the law.

Deal with it.

Wait, wut? I thought you said this type of stuff is a red herring?

There is a difference between this case and Trump's. ..

"defrauding hundreds of thousands of investors, including more than 26,000 New Yorkers, out of billions of dollars worth of cryptocurrency."

Golly, look, taxpayers who were screwed, victims!

You have ZERO evidence this is politically motivated, dipshit.

It's a bald assertion, and it does not become magically true the more times you repeat it.

If Trump was NOT held accountable for his crimes, that would be politically motivated. No one is above the law.

Deal with it.
its obvious,, and the prosecutor ran on going after trump

Wait, wut? I thought you said this type of stuff is a red herring?
Nope. It was implied that only Trump has been prosecuted for fraud, thereby "proving" this is a politically motivated trial since others are allowed to get away with it.

I posted examples of other fraud prosecution causes by New York to blow that horseshit out of the water.

All caught up now?

Nope. It was implied that only Trump has been prosecuted for fraud, thereby "proving" this is a politically motivated trial since others are allowed to get away with it.

I posted examples of other fraud prosecution causes by New York to blow that horseshit out of the water.

All caught up now?
thats not what I implied,,

no its not,,
You said fraud happens all the time, therefore Trump's prosecution is politically motivated.

So you either mean no one else gets prosecuted, or worse, that Trump should be allowed to break the law since lawbreaking is so common.

I imagine if Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue, you'd be whining, "Murders happen every day! This prosecution of Trump for murder is politically motivated." :crybaby:

All caught up now?
Sure. Please post another fraud trial, which doesn't have any victims to prove this isn't a political which hunt.

(Btw, I don't have any problem with that Trump U decision, that had victims.)

Moving on. . .

You said fraud happens all the time, therefore Trump's prosecution is politically motivated.

So you either mean no one else gets prosecuted, or worse, that Trump should be allowed to break the law since lawbreaking is so common.

I imagine if Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue, you'd be whining, "Murders happen every day! This prosecution of Trump for murder is politically motivated." :crybaby:
funny how you seem to know what I meant better than I do,,

I didnt imply anything,,
I stated as fact the prosecutor said before they got in office is they would go after trump,, and this is the best they could come up with in light of it being common practice to over value something when it benefits them,, just like someone would under value something if it benefitted them,,

their statement of intent is what makes it politically motivated,,

Oh, then a Biden impeachment will help biden. Right? If we found out he took bribes, you will keep your idiot mouth shut about it.. because that will help Biden, right?
Sure let's impeach him and then lock him up for his actual crimes and find out. Maybe if the MSM actually reported them people like you wouldn't be such morons

First we are Communist and then we Fascist, making up you fucking minds.

The ONLY people who want to create a Fascist State are you bunch MAGA MAGGOTS.
You’re authoritarians. You don’t care how you exert your power, through the state, or corporations, or though anarchy and lawless lynch mobs. You don’t have the principles to stick to one system, because you don’t care about anything but power and the ability to destroy the people and free country you hate so much.

Any more questions?

Because Trump fraudulently inflated the value of his properties, he got lower interest rates on his loans.

That's the very nature of his fraud. He defrauded the banks, which is why he is no longer able to get a loan from a US bank. They finally got tired of his fraudulent bullshit.

Trump had to turn to Deutsche Bank, renowned for its money laundering operation, to get a loan.

And for his most recent loan rollover, he had to get it from an internet bank which doesn't even have any branch offices.

So we’re supposed to believe these big banks don’t have the ability to assess assets when people apply for loans? You people are fucking idiots.

No retard. Commercial. Not civil
No retard. Commercial is a part of the civil court, not criminal. That's what I showed you.. from your own source no less.

Trump's wasn't a dispute for the Commercial Court.
That too. But I gather these highly automated "Commercial Courts" are an attempt to prevent the ever increasing amount of corporate litigation from continuing to gum up the entire works. An unfortunately needed compromise and more evidence that allowing too big to fail just leads to civic loss and failure. Break 'em up!

Forum List

Back