Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

Yes, because we have a two-tiered justice system which protects scum like Trump from being hauled into criminal court when he should been when he stole from cancer kids and defrauded the elderly of their life savings.

Even this new fraud trial is being held in civil court instead of criminal court.

If you or I stole from cancer kids, they would toss us in a cell and throw the key under the jail.
False. You lying asshole.

The partisan political misuse of the justice system by Potato and his handlers and his henchmen (like the incredibly vile AG) are directed against Trump.

You can’t see what’s happening right before your own eyes. You’re that committed to being a lying twat.

And it's still not like selling influence in the US government to the Chinese, assface.

Trump's controversial ZTE order came days after the Chinese government provided millions to a Trump Organization-tied project

• President Donald Trump's order regarding Chinese telecom company ZTE came just days after the Chinese government moved to provide cash to a venture that will help the president's bottom line.
Within three days of the Chinese government agreeing to provide $500 million in loans to an Indonesian theme park that the Trump Organization has a deal to license President Donald Trump's name to, the president stunningly ordered sanctions be rescinded against a major Chinese telecom company.

False. You lying asshole.

The partisan political misuse of the justice system by Potato and his handlers and his henchmen (like the incredibly vile AG) are directed against Trump.

You can’t see what’s happening right before your own eyes. You’re that committed to being a lying twat.
Sadly for you, the evidence against Trump is mountainous.

Meanwhile, there is ZERO evidence of Joe Biden being corrupt.

Just how much of a cuck do you want to be? Just how submissive are you willing to go in defense of a thoroughly pathological liar and fraud like Trump?

Sad.

And it's still not like selling influence in the US government to the Chinese, assface.

"Too many jobs in China lost".​

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election

On March 29, 2017, Ivanka Trump, the eldest daughter of President Trump, became an official government employee, joining her husband, Jared Kushner, as an adviser to her father.

The day before that appointment, Ivanka applied for 17 new trademarks with the Chinese government.

In early May of 2018, ZTE, a Chinese electronics maker, said that it had halted “major operating activities” after being penalized by the United States Department of Commerce for breaking sanctions and selling electronics to Iran and North Korea.

Yet, in mid-May, President Trump surprisingly reversed course when he indicated a willingness to rethink the punishment and vowed to work with Chinese President Xi Jinping to prevent the collapse of the ZTE, which employs 75,000 people, with Trump tweeting, “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

That same month, May of 2018, amid tense trade negotiations between China and the United States, China approved seven Ivanka trademarks, according to Alexander’s book,
White House, Inc.

Nahh, it will bolster Trump's chance to become the next POTUS! The Dems always had an agenda! That is to "Get Trump"! It's nothing more than a smear campaign without merit.

"Too many jobs in China lost".​

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election

On March 29, 2017, Ivanka Trump, the eldest daughter of President Trump, became an official government employee, joining her husband, Jared Kushner, as an adviser to her father.

The day before that appointment, Ivanka applied for 17 new trademarks with the Chinese government.

In early May of 2018, ZTE, a Chinese electronics maker, said that it had halted “major operating activities” after being penalized by the United States Department of Commerce for breaking sanctions and selling electronics to Iran and North Korea.

Yet, in mid-May, President Trump surprisingly reversed course when he indicated a willingness to rethink the punishment and vowed to work with Chinese President Xi Jinping to prevent the collapse of the ZTE, which employs 75,000 people, with Trump tweeting, “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

That same month, May of 2018, amid tense trade negotiations between China and the United States, China approved seven Ivanka trademarks, according to Alexander’s book,
White House, Inc.
The point you're missing, my commie compadre, is that that's actual business of producing and selling

physical goods.

What Biden was selling was influence in US government policy.

Sadly for you, the evidence against Trump is mountainous.
Nonsense. Your dishonest claims never intersect with reality.
Meanwhile, there is ZERO evidence of Joe Biden being corrupt.
Also false. Your wishful thinking isn’t the same as a fact, you asshole.
Just how much of a cuck do you want to be?
I leave that to turds like you.
Just how submissive are you willing to go in defense of a thoroughly pathological liar and fraud like Trump?
Not at all. But the commentary is very funny coming from a shithead like you who tosses Potato’s salad.
Yes. You are. Quite entirely pathetic in fact.

Last edited:
Nonsense. Your dishonest claims never intersect with reality.

Also false. Your wishful thinking isn’t the same as a fact, you asshole.

I leave that to turds like you.

Not at all. hit the commentary is very funny coming from a shithead like you who tosses Potato’s salad.

Yes. You are. Quite entirely pathetic in fact.
And all the cucks whine, "Nuh-uh!"

Will this hurt his chances of gaining the repub nomination? Or will it bolster his standing with MAGA?
Even Casual digging into this is like picking one's
toe's in Poughkeepsie.From the legendary movie
- The French Connection - { 1971 }.
Making the asinine claim and backing it up with
some law charge.That Mar-a-lago worth as set by
the Appraiser-in-Chief of New York law { Letitia James }
be $ 18 Million.No sane person in the U.S. would buy that
purposeful lie even if in a dream.
I think Trump was offered like $ 250 Million for it
recently.This it the degree the Democrats are willing to
lower both themselves and the country to acheive their
Machiavellian goal of total power over We the people.

you truly don't know what that is about?

Oh, I see. Like KneeJerk/BackAgain, you struggle with comprehension of what you're reading.

"Engoron’s ruling, in a phase of the case known as summary judgment, resolves the key claim in James’ lawsuit, but six others remain."
All ridiculous and fake Dimtard.

Again, you making a claim and it being at all true are unconnected notions.

But feel free to hurry back with another dishonest denial.
Well then pull a well documented version of John Belushi
as " Blutarsky " from - National Lampoon's Animal House - {1978 }
stuffing his mouth with food { chocolate cream puffs } and
then smacking his cheeks together to poop out.
Or maybe Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger.

realestate fraud was invented in NYC long before trump came along and continues to this day,,

I wouldnt be starting with trump,,

And?

Well then pull a well documented version of John Belushi
as " Blutarsky " from - National Lampoon's Animal House - {1978 }
stuffing his mouth with food { chocolate cream puffs } and
then smacking his cheeks together to poop out.
Or maybe Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger.
B-I-N-G-O!

How Long Before KneeJerk (formerly known as Liability, Ilar M, BackAgian), changes his Bluto avatar?

"Cheeseburger! Cheeseburger! Cheeseburger!" -- :777:

Apples to oranges comparison. False equivalency. I have no problem with those, we can identify a victim there.

See, that there, matches the fraud I gave you in the FTX fraud case, you aren't a dummy, just a disingenuous hack. 😜

When you present fraud cases of the same type I did, you acknowledge this thread is about fraud, and I did not bring in a "red herring," you just don't like to be bested.

NOICE!

Try again grasshopper. :113:
Ok. Prosecute them too. Next!

So we’re supposed to believe these big banks don’t have the ability to assess assets when people apply for loans? You people are fucking idiots.
These are the same big banks which bought fraudulent securities from Wall Street.

So, yeah. Greed always overcomes due diligence.

Always.

Forum List

Back