Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

B-I-N-G-O!

How Long Before KneeJerk (formerly known as Liability, Ilar M, BackAgian), changes his Bluto avatar?

"Cheeseburger! Cheeseburger! Cheeseburger!" -- :777:
🙄

Not that your deflection efforts matter, but how many usernames have you gone through? Not just the two you acknowledge. Right?

Sadly for you, the evidence against Trump is mountainous.

Meanwhile, there is ZERO evidence of Joe Biden being corrupt.

Just how much of a cuck do you want to be? Just how submissive are you willing to go in defense of a thoroughly pathological liar and fraud like Trump?

Sad.
Sadly for you, you’re just an ignorant, lying lefturd who keeps his head firmly in his ass and refuses to see reality. No evidence dumbfuck? Except phone and text messages, bank records, flagged financial transactions, and by the way dipshit, that moron Hunter just admitted everything on the laptop is legitimate by filing an idiotic lawsuit. Meanwhile you have two things on Trump. Jack and shit. Enjoy watching this loser James get slapped into next week by appeals courts.

I find it really sad that those who chant "lock him up" for Trump, yet they see nothing wrong with what Biden & Co. has done and is doing both to the US and his highly questionable extracurricular activities. Where do you get the funds to own multiple multi-million dollar estates/properties on the salaries he's been on? It doesn't add up. But the Dems will always see that their cheer squad is catered for with lots of bullshit to wallow in.

Poor Poor little MAGA MAGGOT, his Orange Shit Stain god lost (again) in court.

There is not a single shred of credible evidence that Mr. Biden did a damn thing. Not for a lack of trying. But still nothing has been found.

Um...retard?

Trump lifted sanctions against ZTE to protect Chinese jobs.

He directed the COMMERCE DEPARTMENT to change US government policy.

All caught up now?

After all that wailing about China stealing our jobs on the campaign trail, Trump went out of his way to protect Chinese jobs! In exchange for the Chinese backing one of his licensing deals with half a billion dollars!

Just how much more in-your-face corruption do you need to overcome your willful blindness?
Hey retard. Stop lying. Or keep it up. Slapping you stupid with the actual facts is fun. Keep ignoring your Savior Xiden’s proven corruption and making yourself look like the ignorant tool you are.

There is not a single shred of credible evidence that Mr. Biden did a damn thing. Not for a lack of trying. But still nothing has been found.
I take it you love living life in an adult diaper that's full of piss and shit? Don't go finger painting with that brown stuff, you do know it's not Nutella? :auiqs.jpg:

Dainty’s obsession with me is revolting

but at least he has nothing of value to say when he mindlessly repeats what he’s already posted several times.
Go back into the Archies and read Dr.House and You on this type of thing.

Okay KneeJerk., you little whining cry baby. Whatever you say.

Long ago I believe I may have offered you a way out of the comedy people see when stumbling upon your postings. A big part of it has been your scream name(s), and avatar(s) over the years.

-- changing your scream name from BackAgain to KneeJerk.

and that pathetic Belushi thing? Fucking suicidal drug addict.

How Long Before KneeJerk changes his Bluto avatar?​

Go back into the Archies and read Dr.House and You on this type of thing.

Okay KneeJerk., you little whining cry baby. Whatever you say.

Long ago I believe I may have offered you a way out of the comedy people see when stumbling upon your postings. A big part of it has been your scream name(s), and avatar(s) over the years.

-- changing your scream name from BackAgain to KneeJerk.

and that pathetic Belushi thing? Fucking suicidal drug addict.

How Long Before KneeJerk changes his Bluto avatar?​

Long ago I told you that your advice and opinions are meaningless. And until you someday, for once and for the first time ever, manage to speak the truth, I can’t foresee anybody ever taking you seriously.

Now stop ducking it. Other than your two admitted “Dainty” usernames, how many other usernames have you used?

How long did you fight over Trump even after the Senate could not find a shred of evidence to convict Trump both times?

How long did you fight over Trump even after the Senate could not find a shred of evidence to convict Trump both times?
There was plenty of evidence. The Senate repubs were afraid of his cult. Face it, the man stokes violence each time he posts on his failing social media site.

His threats and urging of violence will increase as his court cases grow closer. He is trying to influence the jury pools of his cases. He is doing nothing a good Mafia Boss wouldn't do.

He will cause someone to either die or be hurt badly. It is just a matter of time.

Your reduced idiotic name calling. P01135809 is paying the price his greed and avarice.
Idiotic name calling ang you write po1135809. You clowns are beyond redemption.

Forum List

Back