Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

Court Rejects Donald Trump's Bid To Delay Trial In Wake of Fraud Ruling That Threatens His Business.

NEW YORK (AP) — An appeals court Thursday rejected Donald Trump’s bid to delay a civil trial in a lawsuit brought by New York’s attorney general, allowing the case to proceed days after a judge ruled the former president committed years of fraud and stripped him of some companies as punishment.

The decision, by the state’s intermediate appellate court, clears the way for Judge Arthur Engoron to preside over a non-jury trial starting Monday in Manhattan in New York Attorney General Letitia James’ civil lawsuit.

Trump is listed among dozens of possible witnesses, setting up a potential courtroom showdown with the judge. The fraud ruling Tuesday threatens to upend his real estate empire and force him to give up prized New York properties such as Trump Tower, a Wall Street office building, golf courses and a suburban estate.

THE LOSER LOSES ON!!!!!!!

How long did you fight over Trump even after the Senate could not find a shred of evidence to convict Trump both times?

And right now, even as write your lies and half truths, MAGA MAGGOTS in the House trying find evidence of crimes committed Mr. Biden.

They have 8-Months find something, anything on Biden and they falt fucking failed. So they are having hearing on how to find evidence they know does not exist.

How long did you fight over Trump even after the Senate could not find a shred of evidence to convict Trump both times?

This just, as I have already posted....Trump's attempt his trial now set for Monday has been rejected. Your gibberish is somewhat mildly amusing.

There was plenty of evidence. The Senate repubs were afraid of his cult. Face it, the man stokes violence each time he posts on his failing social media site.

His threats and urging of violence will increase as his court cases grow closer. He is trying to influence the jury pools of his cases. He is doing nothing a good Mafia Boss wouldn't do.

He will cause someone to either die or be hurt badly. It is just a matter of time.
Actually there is so much more evidence of the Biden's and yes Joe Biden too, about his pending impeachment that the nonsense put up against Trump looks childish. That is why the Senate failed to convict then President Trump. No violence happened anywhere due to Trump.

Actually there is so much more evidence of the Biden's and yes Joe Biden too, about his pending impeachment that the nonsense put up against Trump looks childish. That is why the Senate failed to convict then President Trump. No violence happened anywhere due to Trump.
There isn't any. Trump is indicted for 91 felonies. Get a grip.

And right now, even as write your lies and half truths, MAGA MAGGOTS in the House trying find evidence of crimes committed Mr. Biden.

They have 8-Months find something, anything on Biden and they falt fucking failed. So they are having hearing on how to find evidence they know does not exist.
I heard maybe 20 minutes of the evidence that republicans are exposing in the House Hearings. This is the right way to impeach. Not use the dog and pony show used by Schiff the liar when he did it.

This just, as I have already posted....Trump's attempt his trial now set for Monday has been rejected. Your gibberish is somewhat mildly amusing.
I look forward to Trump being declared not guilty. Let's hope when Biden goes on trial later that you will also find it amusing.

Ok. Prosecute them too. Next!
The folks that benefited from ripping off all the American taxpayers and investors, the beneficiaries of SBF's ill gotten gains?

:dunno:

Seriously? You want to go after all that corruption? You are willing to go down that road, and apply equal justice huh?

Somehow, I don't think you are following the conversation closely. :eusa_think:

But I'm all on board with putting them all in prison. Make them all share a jail cell. :113:

80nm3o.jpg

80nma8.jpg

80nncf.jpg

Who is Sam Bankman-Fried, whose fraud trial starts next week?​

September 27, 2023 6:30 AM EDT

Last edited:
There was plenty of evidence. The Senate repubs were afraid of his cult. Face it, the man stokes violence each time he posts on his failing social media site.

His threats and urging of violence will increase as his court cases grow closer. He is trying to influence the jury pools of his cases. He is doing nothing a good Mafia Boss wouldn't do.

He will cause someone to either die or be hurt badly. It is just a matter of time.
There is one Rule Democrats obey.

Talk. Keep making claims. Never mind accuracy. Just keep talking.

Wishful cult thinking. It's not as if you know anything about the indictments or evidence.
Cult you say? Seems you are part of the Democrats cult. How the fuck do you know what I know about indictments or evidence?

Because you wouldn't have said something so stupid, if you knew anything about them. So it's you who told me.

Unless you're just very dishonest.
I also paid close attention to some very experienced Defense Attorneys. I quit listening to democrats when I quit that party. Name one indictment Trump will be convicted for?

Because you wouldn't have said something so stupid, if you knew anything about them. So it's you who told me.

Unless you're just very dishonest.
WOW, 100 percent cheap name calling. I quit the Democrat party partly over this shit. I was so sick it drove me away from the Democrats.

Forum List

Back