Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

I know I hurt little Liability's feelings waaay, waaay, back. But you need to move on.

Try changing your stupid pathetic avatar.
You’re obsessed. Over me. Then you try to project. Then you deny what you’ve already said.

The answer is forever “no.” I don’t believe it’s proper to date out of species. Forever unrequited. Sucks to be you. Always has.

Actually there is so much more evidence of the Biden's and yes Joe Biden too, about his pending impeachment that the nonsense put up against Trump looks childish. That is why the Senate failed to convict then President Trump. No violence happened anywhere due to Trump.
Really? Then the House needs to present it. So far.....nothing.

There is one Rule Democrats obey.

Talk. Keep making claims. Never mind accuracy. Just keep talking.
trump inflated his property worth 100s and in some cases 1000s if percent. He is a liar and a grifter.

B-I-N-G-O!

How Long Before KneeJerk (formerly known as Liability, Ilar M, BackAgian), changes his Bluto avatar?

"Cheeseburger! Cheeseburger! Cheeseburger!" -- :777:
What abouts ... How long after.
Likened to movies with the theme ... The Day After.
I recall a neat yet creepy Twilight Zone :
- Stopover in a Quiet Town - { Apr. 1964 } starring Barry Nelson.
Small role in the classic - The Shining - { 1980 }
In Stopover he plays a husband who wakes up alongside his
wife after a night of boozing.Well hung over.
He ain't felt the half of it.What a surprise awaits he and wifey.
Surprises are Goot.Unlike a surprise visit by some Gestapo in
a war flick.

trump inflated his property worth 100s and in some cases 1000s if percent. He is a liar and a grifter.
No he didn't, some judge said Mar A Logo was only worth 18 million based on a Palm Beach County assessment. Based on an appraisal whose purpose was to appraise for tax assessment not market value.

Last edited:
No he didn't, some judge said Mar A Logo was only worth 18 million based on a Palm Beach County assessment. Assessor Appraisals will have different limiting conditions. A single family appraisal is far different than a mass appraisals which are conducted by taxation authorities.
18 or 180... it's not as if Trump will get a penny of it. So you can move on.

trump is not going to try and move the Georgia case into Federal Court. He knows his available legal funds are gonna be hurting when his businesses go into receivership.

This is just in from AXIOS News:

Trump Halts Plan To Request Georgia Case Move To Federal Court.

Former President Trump is no longer seeking to move his Georgia racketeering case to federal court, per a Thursday court filing.

The big picture: The move is a reversal for the former president, who had indicated he'd ask to move his prosecution for criminal charges related to his alleged efforts to subvert Georgia's 2020 election results.

• Five of Trump's co-defendants, including his former chief of staff Mark Meadows, are seeking to move their cases to federal court.
Driving the news: "This decision is based on [Trump’s] well-founded confidence that this Honorable Court intends to fully and completely protect his constitutional right to a fair trial and guarantee him due process of law …" the filing states.

More like P01135809 Meadows request to move to federal court fail.

18 or 180... it's not as if Trump will get a penny of it. So you can move on.
Leo and I both were long standing Federal licensed Appraisers. Best you don't try to counter him. He knows his profession very well.

For the value to be an issue, the law has rules. Such as there has to be an injured party. It was not the Assessors office. They are presumed to be professionals. It was not banks/insurance firms. They all have staffs of appraisers and also hire professional appraisers. They do not get to say he fooled me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back