Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

No, but that is what you want to believe...the lies of P01135809.
All Democrats suck Donkey Pud. Funny how ALL Dem politicos commit crimes and then blame REAL Americans of those selfsame crimes. Every time I hear a Nazi Dem talk about saving "Our Democracy" I need to puke. Trump got impeached for a Crime Biden actually committed. It is on Video. The Senile old bastard Biden BRAGGED about it.

According to Jonathan Turly, there not enough evidence to impeach Biden.

Suck on that MAGA MAGGOTS

All Democrats suck Donkey Pud. Funny how ALL Dem politicos commit crimes and then blame REAL Americans of those selfsame crimes. Every time I hear a Nazi Dem talk about saving "Our Democracy" I need to puke. Trump got impeached for a Crime Biden actually committed. It is on Video. The Senile old bastard Biden BRAGGED about it.

What you lack in the ability to engage in meaningful didactic exchange between people is more than made for with your lame ass elementary school level of personal insults.

Grow the fuck up.

Trump Co-Defendant Scott Hall Pleads Guilty In Georgia Election Case.

ATLANTA — Scott Hall, one of the 18 defendants charged along with former President Donald Trump for allegedly interfering with the 2020 presidential election results in Georgia, pleaded guilty Friday.

Hall is the first defendant to enter a plea in the case.

Under the terms of an agreement with Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' office, Hall pleaded guilty to five misdemeanor charges and will be sentenced to five years' probation, if he abides by the terms of the deal. He also agreed to testify in related court hearings and trials stemming from the sprawling 41-count indictment that was unsealed in August.

Not a good sign Ches&Kracken.

Trump Co-Defendant Scott Hall Pleads Guilty In Georgia Election Case.

ATLANTA — Scott Hall, one of the 18 defendants charged along with former President Donald Trump for allegedly interfering with the 2020 presidential election results in Georgia, pleaded guilty Friday.

Hall is the first defendant to enter a plea in the case.

Under the terms of an agreement with Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' office, Hall pleaded guilty to five misdemeanor charges and will be sentenced to five years' probation, if he abides by the terms of the deal. He also agreed to testify in related court hearings and trials stemming from the sprawling 41-count indictment that was unsealed in August.

Not a good sign Ches&Kracken.
I expect there are some in the MAGA orbit that are gonna need some pharmaceuticals to sleep at night. He will not be the last to flip on the trump crime syndicate.

What you lack in the ability to engage in meaningful didactic exchange between people is more than made for with your lame ass elementary school level of personal insults.

Grow the fuck up.
Screw off ,Commie. Go take a shave with a Hammer and Sickle.

You forgot the rest of his statement.......he said that is why you do an impeachment inquiry, to prove or disprove charges.

Suck on that BRAVO ONE

Trumpers don't like Turley anymore. He will not be asked for his opinions on fox after his Thurs committee appearance. The truth kills republican careers!

Forum List

Back