Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

LOL. Here is what an $18 million property looks like at Palm Beach:

IMG_4743.png

To the MAGA cult members a judge is good if they find Donald Trump innocent of allegations and crimes. A judge is bad if they find Donald Trump guilty of accusations and crimes.

Once a judge finds Donald Trump guilty, MAGA must attack the judge. They must discredit the judge.

That is what cult members do.
He discredits himself by aligning with evil!

Will this hurt his chances of gaining the repub nomination? Or will it bolster his standing with MAGA?
Democrats have loved Pelosi (insider trading), the Kennedys-murderers, and now this bumbling idiot that has been selling out to China. You really should not be throwing stones Jim, it makes you look like an idiot

Will this hurt his chances of gaining the repub nomination? Or will it bolster his standing with MAGA?
As you well know jimboliar, as his Campaign Manager, idiotic rulings like this by fake judges only make him stronger.
Nice job!

Trump has been found liable in quite few cases,
Some. As I correctly said.
. And like those other cases, this is also a civil case.
Also as I said. I was disputing the moronic claim of any criminal convictions.

g5000:

Trump belongs in prison just for the fact he stole from cancer kids and defrauded the elderly of their life savings at his fraudulent "university".

He didn’t.
But he's been lucky up to now. Not just lucky, but also under the protection of prosecutor Rudy Giuliani and the New York DA Bob Morgenthau who recently died.
You’re beyond just being stupid, now.
His protection is gone and he is finally being held to account for being a mobster.
He is being politically persecuted by scumbags. It is a travesty and a national and historical disgrace. So of course shit, like you, claps like trained seals.

Some. As I correctly said.

Also as I said. I was disputing the moronic claim of any criminal convictions.
Yes, because we have a two-tiered justice system which protects scum like Trump from being hauled into criminal court when he should been when he stole from cancer kids and defrauded the elderly of their life savings.

Even this new fraud trial is being held in civil court instead of criminal court.

If you or I stole from cancer kids, they would toss us in a cell and throw the key under the jail.

Add to that the Russian and Saudi $$$ the Trump Family Crime Syndicate rakes in and ...
And it's still not like selling influence in the US government to the Chinese, assface.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back