Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

There are many companies that specifically deal with law firms in order to handle large volumes of discovery. Much more than 12,8 million pages. Are you claiming Trump can't afford any of them?
I used to work for one of those. It's not like people sit around and read every page. All docs are in a database and searched for specific terms. It's efficient and fast. Volume does not matter all that much anymore.

I used to work for one of those. It's not like people sit around and read every page. All docs are in a database and searched for specific terms. It's efficient and fast. Volume does not matter all that much anymore.
I know. That's the point lol. All these Maga people watch Fox news putting up some pundits with a law degree who tell them what they want to hear. Omitting the basic facts regarding how the legal system actually works.

Meanwhile in the real world. Judges who deal with actual lawyers doing their actual jobs see these filings and go. "Are you crazy, there's no reason a defense needs 3 years to sort through discovery."

Of course these same Maga people who listen to their TV lawyers feel a disconnect between what they believe and what's happening.

Their conclusion. " The judge is corrupt."
Not a one will ask themselves the question wether or not their basic assumptions were wrong.

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).
By targeting a trial date the day before elections, this further undermines all of the bullshit indictments and ultimately exposes the Democrats and their activist judiciary cronies as simply on a mission to prevent Trump from running.

That’s why the trial has to be delayed for a couple of years. There’s no way Trump can run a campaign and prepare defenses for four different trials….

….which of course is what the Dems are doing.
Thats irrelevant to the criminal justice system. Justice is not delayed because of your private dalliances.

By targeting a trial date the day before elections, this further undermines all of the bullshit indictments and ultimately exposes the Democrats and their activist judiciary cronies as simply on a mission to prevent Trump from running.
What date would you suggest? Three days after never?

The way I see it. There are no good dates. Trump made the choice to run while being under multiple investigations.There are no good options. If there aren't any good options you do what's right.

The judge asked Lauro on multiple occasions to suggest another date. A date that didn't lay 3 years in the future. Lauro refused to budge. So the judge did what any judge does. She ruled.

Maybe a good idea if you want to run for president is not commit crimes. That way you won't get indicted.

Another good idea would not file a completely unreasonable court date when asked when to go to trail.

Maybe it isn't the best idea to go after the prosecutor the day that you have to get the judge to rule favorably on your motion.

Come to think about it. Maybe it isn't a good idea to use as a precedent for a white billionaire asking not to appear in court for years. A case where 2 black people were indicted and stood trial 6 days later, while being incarcerated and without being able to ask for a lawyer.

But hey "it's a leftist plot" works better than the notion that Trump and Trump's lawyer rather plead on TV and social media than in court.

What date would you suggest? Three days after never?

The way I see it. There are no good dates. Trump made the choice to run while being under multiple investigations.There are no good options. If there aren't any good options you do what's right.

The judge asked Lauro on multiple occasions to suggest another date. A date that didn't lay 3 years in the future. Lauro refused to budge. So the judge did what any judge does. She ruled.

Maybe a good idea if you want to run for president is not commit crimes. That way you won't get indicted.

Another good idea would not file a completely unreasonable court date when asked when to go to trail.

Maybe it isn't the best idea to go after the prosecutor the day that you have to get the judge to rule favorably on your motion.

Come to think about it. Maybe it isn't a good idea to use as a precedent for a white billionaire asking not to appear in court for years. A case where 2 black people were indicted and stood trial 6 days later, while being incarcerated and without being able to ask for a lawyer.

But hey "it's a leftist plot" works better than the notion that Trump and Trump's lawyer rather plead on TV and social media than in court.
You get a date as soon as possible and far away from election days so as to not come off as activist.

Thats irrelevant to the criminal justice system. Justice is not delayed because of your private dalliances.
And “justice” isn’t rushed by the Democrats with a trial date set for the day before Super Tuesday in order to keep the Republican nominee from running for president.

The majority of voters know that this is what’s going on.

Do you understand that the feds must have a speedy trail by law...

This is for the accused and the victim to get resolution in a case. In a voter fraud case (like the Jan 6th one) the US voter is considered the victim.

The judge knows that 6 months is plenty of time to prepare...

Sure he can. Too bad you have no real evidence he took a bribe. And again, he can't be charged for crimes committed by his family.
So now you're willing to admit that his family HAS committed crimes, Faun?
I hate to break this to you but there is no way in the world that your family takes in twenty million dollars going to 9 different members and you don't know about it! Joe Biden knew what was happening and he was in it up to his scrawny little neck!

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).
IMG_5664.gif

So now you're willing to admit that his family HAS committed crimes, Faun?
I hate to break this to you but there is no way in the world that your family takes in twenty million dollars going to 9 different members and you don't know about it! Joe Biden knew what was happening and he was in it up to his scrawny little neck!
Even those phone calls! What father takes 20 phone calls from his son when the son is meeting with business partners - just to talk about the weather? And what son dials in his daddy even ONCE when he’s meeting with business partners?

Joe not only knew….he enabled it.

And “justice” isn’t rushed by the Democrats with a trial date set for the day before Super Tuesday in order to keep the Republican nominee from running for president.

The majority of voters know that this is what’s going on.
You know that on the start date, all there will be are a bunch of motions, right? Then there will be jury selection. I don't expect the actual trial to start until the summer.

You get a date as soon as possible and far away from election days so as to not come off as activist.
Then Lauro could have proposed such a date. He proposed April 2026. That's on him.

By the way, the judge could have granted that date. And you would still call her an activist. Tell me I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back