Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Nonsense.

Trump’s lawyers are already prepared for trial; the trial date Trump's lawyers want is unreasonable and ridiculous.

But irrelevant.
There is a reason to wait, which to not infringe on the rights of 80 million voters who want to vote for Trump.
And there is no reason not to wait, since it is not like anyone's rights are being harmed by Trump.

Trump's team is not investigating potential crimes. They do need a fair amount of time to go through all of discovery but it shouldn't take as long as the investigation.
Oh really? So how long do you think it's going to take to go through 12 million documents, Faun? Jack Smith had a team of investigators being paid by the Federal Government. Who's paying for Trump's team to sift through all of that "discovery"?

Trump's team is not investigating potential crimes. They do need a fair amount of time to go through all of discovery but it shouldn't take as long as the investigation.

Since the prosecution had hundreds or maybe even thousands of people working on their case, it should likely take over 10 times longer for the tiny defense team to check out everything.
You are acting as if there was some sort of mystery case that had to be solved.
That is not accurate.
The reality is the people volunteered the prosecution case, because they are illegally biased against Trump.

Oh really? So how long do you think it's going to take to go through 12 million documents, Faun? Jack Smith had a team of investigators being paid by the Federal Government. Who's paying for Trump's team to sift through all of that "discovery"?

Idiot rightards are paying Trump's legal expenses. Get a team of 200 people to go through them and they can get it done in 6 months.

You have to commit a crime in order to be indicted..... You CAN'T just pull that crap out of thin air....

A grand jury, with all the evidence presented, by majority, has to determine that there is probable cause, you likely broke a criminal statute, before any person or candidate would be indicted.

Your STORY of what could be, is utter bull crap....

Trump was indicted by a grand jury, for the crimes he more than not, likely committed.....

Nonsense.
I have been indicted 3 times and it was all total lies.
They actually made it all up in order to try to get me to lie about someone else they really wanted.
You most certainly do NOT have to commit a crime in order to be indicted.
They constantly pull it out of thin air.

Idiot rightards are paying Trump's legal expenses. Get a team of 200 people to go through them and they can get it done in 6 months.

Wrong.
Trump can't afford a defense and campaign at the same time.
So legally the charges should wait, since it is against the law to harm the campaign at all, in any way.

And how much would that cost, Faun? Is this what "justice" is under the Joe Biden DOJ? The guy sitting in the White House gets to use the Justice Department against his biggest political competition? Multiple indictments to force him to spend money on legal fees instead of on his campaign? There is a stench coming from Washington these days. They're going to have to delouse the place after Biden and Garland are gone!

Wrong.
Trump can't afford a defense and campaign at the same time.
So legally the charges should wait, since it is against the law to harm the campaign at all, in any way.

Sure he can. Last time he setup a legal defense fund, he raised $250 million. He still has whatever's left of that, plus what he's getting now, plus he'll get funds from the RNC if he wins their primary.

And how much would that cost, Faun? Is this what "justice" is under the Joe Biden DOJ? The guy sitting in the White House gets to use the Justice Department against his biggest political competition? Multiple indictments to force him to spend money on legal fees instead of on his campaign? There is a stench coming from Washington these days. They're going to have to delouse the place after Biden and Garland are gone!

I have no idea nor do I care. Don't commit a crime if you can't do the time (or pay for your own defense). Let him get a team of public defenders, if he can't afford to hire his own team. Just like millions of others do.

Sure he can. Last time he setup a legal defense fund, he raised $250 million. He still has whatever's left of that, plus what he's getting now, plus he'll get funds from the RNC if he wins their primary.
So how much is Joe Biden spending on his defense, Faun? Oh, wait...he hasn't been indicted for anything even though his family took in over 20 million dollars in bribes! Like I said...this administration stinks of corruption. The worst I've ever seen in this country.

I have no idea nor do I care. Don't commit a crime if you can't do the time (or pay for your own defense). Let him get a team of public defenders, if he can't afford to hire his own team. Just like millions of others do.
Of course you don't care. If you actually believed in justice you wouldn't support the Democratic Party and you sure as hell wouldn't defend Joe Biden and his sleazy family!

WRONG!

The 2020 election cost $14.5 BILLION.
So $250 million is chicken feed.

Clearly it is illegal to try to harm an election with inappropriate legal expenses.

While I tend to agree Trump lost the last election, it is completely impossible for Trump to have remotely done anything to "overturn a fair, legal election".
The results were public on election night, so how could anyone possibly change anything?
If you kidnapped the official electors and tried to replace them with alternates, everyone would know.
This is the craziest, most insane, and impossible charge I have ever heard of in my whole life.
Trump never has been known to be very smart.

So how much is Joe Biden spending on his defense, Faun? Oh, wait...he hasn't been indicted for anything even though his family took in over 20 million dollars in bribes! Like I said...this administration stinks of corruption. The worst I've ever seen in this country.

Of course Biden hasn't been indicted. Sitting presidents can't be indicted. Even when he's no longer president, he can't be indicted for crimes committed by his family.

Of course you don't care. If you actually believed in justice you wouldn't support the Democratic Party and you sure as hell wouldn't defend Joe Biden and his sleazy family!

It's because I support justice I support these indictments. They appear to be based on sound evidence. But yeah, I really don't care how a billionaire, who aside from his current wealth, is bilking his Qult out of hundreds of millions more, pays for his own legal defense after appearing to commit such heinous crimes.

WRONG!

The 2020 election cost $14.5 BILLION.
So $250 million is chicken feed.

Clearly it is illegal to try to harm an election with inappropriate legal expenses.

If he can't afford it, no one is holding a gun to his head to run.

Of course Biden hasn't been indicted. Sitting presidents can't be indicted. Even when he's no longer president, he can't be indicted for crimes committed by his family.
But he sure can be impeached...can't he, Faun! Bribery is specifically named as one of the high crimes that Presidents can be impeached for.

If he can't afford it, no one is holding a gun to his head to run.
You know what's sad, Faun? You don't even seem to grasp that if someone in power can do this to Trump...they can do it to any one of us! What you on the left are doing right now is far more dangerous to the country than the riot on Jan. 6th ever was but you're too myopic to see it!

Forum List

Back