Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Trump's co-defendants are already requesting, and being granted, speedy trials.
Chesebro, a lawyer, is facing 7 felony charges and his trial date is set for October 23.
So wtf is it that Trump can't do by March that Chesebro can do by October?

And these people are all facing 91 indictments too?

I just took this off a trial lawyer's website:

Why do trials take so long to start?​

A lot needs to get done before a trial. The discovery phase alone is extremely time-consuming, and legal delays by attorneys on both sides can make the process even longer. The more complicated the case, the longer it takes to prepare for. Plus, scheduling everything around the witnesses, the attorney dockets, and the courts schedules is a juggling act that makes it a drawn out process.

“Experts” predicted that Hillary would soundly defeat Trump. They were wrong.

“Experts” are routinely startled to see their self assured predictions blown to bits by reality.

These same alleged experts don’t always agree even with each other. Some of them are necessarily wrong.

Laughing......experts said Trump would be indicted. You insisted that it was unlikely.

Not only was it likely, it happened 4 out of 4 times.

I'll go with the experts over you citing yourself. As would any rational person.

And these people are all facing 91 indictments too?

Dummy, it's 91 COUNTS, in 4 separate indictments.

In that specific case set for March Trump is facing 4 federal counts.

You have no understand of anything, yet you come on here trying to claim to know better than a judge on this case.

Last edited:
Dummy, it's 91 COUNTS, in 4 separate indictments.

That's what I said, Shitferbrains. No way Team Trump can be ready until after the election. Trump is not going to let these baseless charges keep him from running for office, because then, all anyone would have to do to win an election is just charge their opponent with indictments up the yingyang to tie them up like Joe Bidden is trying to do.

Trump is not going to let these baseless charges keep him from running for office,

Oh yes, please tell us all about how there is just no time for any charges against Trump because he is too damn busy to be subject to justice process.

When he is not a President he is running for one, so he can just shoot people in broad daylight with impunity.

The outcome of Trump's trial will deal with the question of whether or not the 2020 election was stolen. There is no more important question than that for America's future!

All other questions are being held in limbo until Trump is declared innocent or otherwise.

The election wasn't stolen.

The trial is whether Trump tried to steal it or not.

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).

What time frame would be acceptable to you?

ya, no, if i was as Innovent as trump says he is i would want this trial; over so i could enjoy my golden years. but what do you expect from a whining drama queen who is obviously guilty.
Okay. But here is my take.

Trump was in and out of booking in 20 minutes. Alec Baldwin, as I recall, had similar time...perhaps longer. But it wasn't the 18 hour ordeal that someone arrested for another crime would go through. My point is that whenever possible and practical--stressing whenever possible and practical--there should be zero mitigating factors in the justice system when it comes to procedure. You get arrested....A, B, C, & D happen to you. Whether your name is Donald Trump or Donald Duck.

It has nothing to do with the rhetoric. What defendant has ever said..."Yeah look I'm guilty as shit but I'm just taking a flyer here." Did they get any special treatment?

It is neither possible or practical that 12 members of a jury would set aside the fall out from their decisions if election day is immediately approaching.

Who is feeding you this bullshit?

Tell me dummass, if felony cases are so quick to trial, then why did it take the US fucking federal government TWO FUCKING YEARS just to bring charges and trials against most of the J6ers while they ROTTED in the DC prison under abhorrent conditions and abuse when most of them just walked into the capitol, looked around and left?

Suck on that, jackass.

Tell me dummass, if felony cases are so quick to trial, then why did it take the US fucking federal government TWO FUCKING YEARS just to bring charges and trials against most of the J6ers while they ROTTED in the DC prison under abhorrent conditions

Give me an example.

We'll compare it to Trump's time to charges and trial date from there.

Give me an example. We'll compare it to Trump's time to charges and trial date from there.

Dummass, if you need me to give you an example after two and a half years of press coverage, interviews and even complaints from members of the congress on why these people were held WITHOUT DUE PROCESS for TWO FUCKING YEARS, many in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT withheld medial care from them, then you are even more ignorant than I thought.

Dummass, if you need me to give you an example after two and a half years of press coverage, interviews and even complaints from members of the congress on why these people were held WITHOUT DUE PROCESS for TWO FUCKING YEARS, many in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT withheld medial care from them, then you are even more ignorant than I thought.

What part of NAME THEM do you not get idiot?

Lets have a specific name to discuss a specific case instead of your wishy-washy fantasies.

Last edited:
For charge number 1 of fraud, maybe. Unlikely, but maybe. But for the other charges? Conspiring to obstruct an official proceeding? A conspiracy against the right to vote?

Nope!

All they have to prove is that Trump tried to obstruct the electoral vote count (which his lawyer had already admitted) and prevent votes from being counted. What Trump believed is no more relevant than you believing that a store owes you a refund.....and deciding to rob it.
With all due respect, Skylar..."questioning" the vote count isn't illegal! I'm sorry but it isn't. Election results have been questioned by both parties and by multiple candidates without charges being filed against them.

With all due respect, Skylar..."questioning" the vote count isn't illegal! I'm sorry but it isn't. Election results have been questioned by both parties and by multiple candidates without charges being filed against them.

Well then it's a good thing Trump wasn't charged with questioning the vote count.

Forum List

Back