Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

And once again, I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.
And once again I call you on your lies. You off topic twat.

You’d have greater success if you would just concede. But you’re too dedicated to your dishonesty.

Fanni had 2 1/2 years to prepare her case, The judge gave Trump 7 months.

Thanks for making it clear you don't have a clue what Due Process even is. Kudos.
FYI

It isn't Trump's Georgia charge beginning March 4 th with the jury selection.... It is the election subversion case of Jack Smith's against Trump alone.

And once again I call you on your lies. You off topic twat.

You’d have greater success if you would just concede. But you’re too dedicated to your dishonesty.

Your changing standards of evidence is immediately on topic. As it demonstrates that even YOU ignore your standards of what constitutes evidence.

.....unless you can show us the 'crystal clear evidence of massive voter fraud' in 2020 that matches what you've claimed is evidence in 2023.

Laughing.....I didn't think so. Even you don't give a shit what you say.

So much for your claims that there is no evidence Trump committed any crime.

Based on what? This judge has already expressed the sentiment that it's in the public interest to see this case settled before the election.
A fine sentiment but one wonders why the prosecutors waited two and a half years before convening Grand Juries yet now are in a hurry to have the case settled? If this judge wasn't the partisan that she is...that would be the question that she should have put to Jack Smith. You can't delay bringing charges because you want the case to hamstring Trump's election campaign...and then demand that the trial be fast tracked. At least you can't in a court of law that isn't a joke. Who knows with this one.

A fine sentiment but one wonders why the prosecutors waited two and a half years before convening Grand Juries yet now are in a hurry to have the case settled? If this judge wasn't the partisan that she is...that would be the question that she should have put to Jack Smith. You can't delay bringing charges because you want the case to hamstring Trump's election campaign...and then demand that the trial be fast tracked. At least you can't in a court of law that isn't a joke. Who knows with this one.

Jack Smith didn't start investigating Trump until November of 2022. If you don't like the timing, blame Trump for dicking around for a year and half with the documents that federal authorities had to get a warrant to retrieve in August of 2022.

From the time of the raid to the trial date being set about a year. Pretty damn reasonable.

Your changing standards of evidence is immediately on topic. As it demonstrates that even YOU ignore your standards of what constitutes evidence.

.....unless you can show us the 'crystal clear evidence of massive voter fraud' in 2020 that matches what you've claimed is evidence in 2023.

Laughing.....I didn't think so. Even you don't give a shit what you say.

So much for your claims that there is no evidence Trump committed any crime.
The only thing that the defense needs to show is that Trump BELIEVES that there was voter fraud, Skylar! They don't have to prove that belief had merit.

Of course not, and he never would, because no such case in the history of common law has ever moved to trial so quickly.

Who is feeding you this bullshit?

Trump's co-defendants are already requesting, and being granted, speedy trials.

Chesebro, a lawyer, is facing 7 felony charges and his trial date is set for October 23.

So wtf is it that Trump can't do by March that Chesebro can do by October?

Jack Smith didn't start investigating Trump until November of 2022. If you don't like the timing, blame Trump for dicking around for a year and half with the documents that federal authorities had to get a warrant to retrieve in August of 2022.

From the time of the raid to the trial date being set about a year. Pretty damn reasonable.
Jack Smith is charging Trump with having top secret documents, Skylar? I believe that is the case that was brought in Florida....NOT...Smith's case!

Federal cases take priority, generally, due to the Supremacy Clause.

All the cases are bullahit.

But it takes time to prepare when the regime comes gunning for your client. And with all due respect, the issue has nothing whatsoever to do with whether you imagine that the case is or is not complicated.
The experts are saying it isn't a complicated court case....not me.....I only know what they've explained and am trusting they know from their real life experience and knowledge.

The experts are saying it isn't a complicated court case....not me.....I only know what they've explained and am trusting they know from their real life experience and knowledge.
Oh, Care...when will you stop "trusting" those people! They're the same people who told you that Trump colluded with Russia! The same ones that told you Hunter's lap top was Russian disinformation! They're feeding you bullshit and you're eating it up with a spoon!

FYI

It isn't Trump's Georgia charge beginning March 4 th with the jury selection.... It is the election subversion case of Jack Smith's against Trump alone.
My bad, Hard to keep track of all the sham cases y'all have against him Same arguments. DOJ has had 21/2 years to put it's case together.

The only thing that the defense needs to show is that Trump BELIEVES that there was voter fraud, Skylar! They don't have to prove that belief had merit.

For charge number 1 of fraud, maybe. Unlikely, but maybe. But for the other charges? Conspiring to obstruct an official proceeding? A conspiracy against the right to vote?

Nope!

All they have to prove is that Trump tried to obstruct the electoral vote count (which his lawyer had already admitted) and prevent votes from being counted. What Trump believed is no more relevant than you believing that a store owes you a refund.....and deciding to rob it.

There was a lot of evidence to uncover. Plus, being against a former president, they needed to make sure every 'i' was dotted. That takes time.

“Experts” predicted that Hillary would soundly defeat Trump. They were wrong.

“Experts” are routinely startled to see their self assured predictions blown to bits by reality.

These same alleged experts don’t always agree even with each other. Some of them are necessarily wrong.

Jack Smith is charging Trump with having top secret documents, Skylar? I believe that is the case that was brought in Florida....NOT...Smith's case!

Nope. He's charging him with willful retention of national defense information.

Its a much simpler charge to make, as the classified status of the documents is irrelevant to the case that Jack has to make. Only that the docs contained national defense information and Trump willfully refused to give them back.

Trump's claim that the docs were declassified is also easily disproven by Trump's own admission....when he admitted that the secret document he was showing off had never been declassified.

TWICE. The dipshit recorded his confession twice. On two separate days.

Both cases are Smith's.

classified doc case in Fla

and

Jan 6th/election subversion case, in D.C.

Forum List

Back