Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Wow. There’s a line you’ve only resorted to a few times today alone.

And yet that quote of your nonsense still sends you running every time I mention it.

Where you 'lying' then.....or are you 'lying' now? Why what evidence were you referring to?

Meanwhile, I'll just keep grinning at the evidence of very serious crimes by Trump laid out in the indictments. The tapes, the transcripts, the recordings, the recanted grand jury testimony, Trump's own lawyer testifying against him, the list of classified documents seized from Trump's residence, the text messages, the forged election docs, the pictures.

You know....the evidence you try and pretend doesn't exist?

Laughing.....good luck with that!

And yet that quote of your nonsense still sends you running every time I mention it.
Never has. Never will. You make shit up.

Let’s simplify everything for you. You have no evidence. None. Not a bit.

It is your total lack of evidence we are talking about. You lie every time you claim you have any.

Manboob. You told who what? :dunno:

You’re too unintelligent to grasp any of this, but the problem isn’t “not ready,” nor incompetence.

You moron. The motion practice alone from all the defendants is going to take up tons of time. And it won’t come to any screeching halt.

But please dare to dream your dream. 😂
All the motions from both sides will push this out a long way. Nothing this judge tries can prevent that.

I hope it happens. As long as jurors don’t have a case around Election Day. I’m okay with any calendar that comes up with that.

I prefer all this stuff just take place after Election Day but if they can get it started March of next year. Sure.

My gut says that it gets delayed until the cows come home.

ya, no, if i was as Innovent as trump says he is i would want this trial; over so i could enjoy my golden years. but what do you expect from a whining drama queen who is obviously guilty.

It is your total lack of evidence we are talking about. You lie every time you claim you have any.

Of course it has. Every single time. When I ask you what evidence you were referring to with this statement:

But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voting Fraud of various types, any claim of a Stolen Election is just kook “Conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections."

You have nothing. Why?

Because you know (and of course I know) that your standard of what constituted evidence when you were trying to suck Trump's dick after his election loss in 2020 is completely inconsistent with your standard of constitutes evidence when you are trying to suck Trump's dick after his indictments in 2023.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to change your standards of evidence.

But even YOU will ignore your meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish, treating it like garbage. Surely you'll understand why I treat your words the same way.

^^^ inside the "mind" of a conservative... fraud you can't find is crystal clear evidence of fraud... evidence to convince 4 grand juries to hand down 91 charges against a former president is not evidence of any wrongdoing.

face-palm-gif.278959

Of course it has. Every single time. When I ask you what evidence you were referring to with this statement:

But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voting Fraud of various types, any claim of a Stolen Election is just kook “Conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections."

You have nothing. Why?

Because you know (and of course I know) that your standard of what constituted evidence when you were trying to suck Trump's dick after his election loss in 2020 is completely inconsistent with your standard of constitutes evidence when you are trying to suck Trump's dick after his indictments in 2023.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to change your standards of evidence.

But even YOU will ignore your meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish, treating it like garbage. Surely you'll understand why I treat your words the same way.
We are talking past each other.

I don’t reply to your plodding question about what I said and explained long ago.

The “evidence” I am addressing is when you make your asshole claim that anybody runs away from the “evidence” of Trump’s alleged guilt (of anything).

As I’ve told you many times, there is no such evidence.

If you want to discuss the evidence of cheating by the Dims in the 2020 election, tough shit. That conversation has been done. And finished. And you were too dishonest to discuss it then.

I don’t reply to your plodding question about what I said and explained long ago.

The “evidence” I am addressing is when you make your asshole claim that anybody runs away from the “evidence” of Trump’s alleged guilt (of anything).

If you want to discuss the evidence of cheating by the Dims in the 2020 election, tough shit. That conversation has been done. And finished. And you were too dishonest to discuss it then.
And look! Its little tail went between its legs again at the mere mention of its 'standards of evidence' when sucking Trump's dick in 2020.

Lets try again:

What evidence are you referring to? Remember, you're being held to your standard of what constitutes evidence when you tried to suck Trump's dick in 2023. And they clearly don't match up.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have had to change your standards of what constitutes evidence.

Are.....are you starting to get why your 'legal predictions' just don't work out? Why you're our resident laughing stock with one failed and incompetent 'legal assessment' after another?

1000005167.jpg

And look! Its little tail went between its legs again at the mere mention of its 'standards of evidence' when sucking Trump's dick in 2020.

Lets try again:

What evidence are you referring to? Remember, you're being held to your standard of what constitutes evidence when you tried to suck Trump's dick in 2023.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have had to change your standards of what constitutes evidence.

Are.....are you starting to get why your 'legal predictions' just don't work out? Why you're our resident laughing stock with one failed and incompetent 'legal assessment' after another?
More of your ceaseless dishonest. This thread isn’t about all the evidence of Dim election dishonesty.

This thread is about the bullshit claims against Trump.

Your perpetual deflection efforts remain as futile as your efforts to engage in any thinking. You’re just not up to it.

Laughing.....I'm still waiting fort Trump to show us the 'report' of what his 'investigators' found in Hawaii about Obama's birth certificate.

He'll probably deliver it right before his promised 'report' on election fraud that he's apparently been sitting on for a quarter decade.

And right after Trump seeks judge Chutkan's recusal. Its been 3 weeks. Maybe 'immediately' doesn't mean what he thinks it means.

The judges that issued the warrants, the appellant courts that upheld those warrants, the prosecutors, and the grand juries......all say otherwise.

But you know more than all of them, huh?

Well you keep making up random insults while you ignore the evidence. I'll keep grinning as I read the damning and detailed evidence against Trump laid out in no less than 4 indictments.

Deal?
My insults are not random. When you post insipid shit like "And what is he going to have to be prepped for? The 'truth'?" you reveal you do not have a clue about the process.

Laughing.....I'm still waiting fort Trump to show us the 'report' of what his 'investigators' found in Hawaii about Obama's birth certificate.

He'll probably deliver it right before his promised 'report' on election fraud that he's apparently been sitting on for a quarter decade.

And right after Trump seeks judge Chutkan's recusal. Its been 3 weeks. Maybe 'immediately' doesn't mean what he thinks it means.
Skylar is a repetitive little hack. Always unpersuasive. But, like the energizer vibrator, she just keeps going and going and going ….

More of your ceaseless dishonest. This thread isn’t about all the evidence of Dim election dishonesty.

This thread is about the bullshit claims against Trump.

Your perpetual deflection efforts remain as futile as your efforts to engage in any thinking. You’re just not up to it.
More of your little tail tucked between your quivering haunches. Every single time.

You've completely changed your tune on what constitutes evidence, depending on which era of Trump's pseudo-legal gibberish you're sucking his dick over.

If its Trump's 2020 election loss, there's 'crystal clear evidence of massive fraud'. What, you can't say. But its crystal clear!

If its 2023 and Trump has been indicted, backed by recordings of him admitting that the secret documents he was showing off had never been declassified, testimony from his own lawyer that Trump tried to convince him to lie to investigators and withhold the documents they sought, recanted grand jury testimony, texts, transcripts, exhaustive lists of classified docs found in Trump's residence, even pictures...

........suddenly what constitutes evidence magically changes and there's no evidence at all that Trump ever committed any crime of any kind!

Laughing.........no wonder your legal predictions are pure dogshit.

More of your perpetual, pathetic, plodding and dishonest efforts to deflect. :itsok:

And you lie ceaselessly.
And once again, I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.

Even you treat your standards like meaningless garbage.

Forum List

Back