Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

You’ve gone over the evidence and have already decided he’s guilty?

Ladies and gentleman, I you a peek at the “unbiased jury of his peers” who will decide his fate.

Its not me who has decided the warrants were valid and justified.

It was a series of judges.

Its not me who found that the evidence justifies 91 felony charges.

Its at least 4 grand juries.

Would you care to review the evidence that prompted these calls? Its quite detailed and damning.

Fanni has to prove beyond reasonable doubt with evidence. Trump is presumed innocent. Of course its going to take her longer to build her case.

And what is he going to have to be prepped for? The 'truth'?
You really can't be this clueless.

Trump Biden is a corrupt criminal and the evidence of Trump Biden's crimes and corruption is devastating.

Trump Biden will be found guilty of these serious crimes and everything will all fall apart.

The devastating evidence of Trump Biden's multiple crimes will all come out and Trump Biden will get destroyed for all to see.

Nobody is above the law. Trump Biden must be held accountable for all his crimes and corruption.
guess what there is no evidence against Biden
The Devon Archer testimony was a big fail

The evidence against Trump is as good as it gets and we can all see lots of it, so we know with out a doubt Trump is guilty, because the evidence proves he's guilty.

You type empty meaningless words in abox, I have pages and pages of facts to support everything I say

The evidence against Trump is as good as it gets and we can all see lots of it, so we know with out a doubt Trump is guilty, because the evidence proves he's guilty.

You type empty meaningless words in abox, I have pages and pages of facts to support everything I say

Which is why they fastidiously avoid the evidence like it were chasing them with a butcher knife in a hockey mask.

They simply won't do it

If the evidence was weak, they'd be all over it. Demonstrating elegantly that they already know that the charges were justified.

LOL Man, you are in store for a world of hurt.

Deliberate Prosecutorial misconduct is corruption, you asshole.

Deliberate prosecutorial misconduct......according to who?

Is it you citing yourself? Its you citing yourself, isn't it?

I checked all 4 indictments and the superseding indictment. "Some dipshit on the internet" wasn't cited once.

Forum List

Back