Judge strikes down Israel loyalty oath in Texas

I agree with the ruling.
I also have no doubts she supports the terrorists on the other side.

It will be interesting to see what happens when this gets to the Supreme Court...

Can someone be fired for publicly advocating support of an illegal activity? BDS has been declared an illegal activity in 26 states.

It will be interesting to see what happens when this gets to the Supreme Court...

Can someone be fired for publicly advocating support of an illegal activity? BDS has been declared an illegal activity in 26 states.
BDS?

Funny that those who boycott Israel the most in the USA, are none other than Hasidim Jews.

As for this ruling, we deserve our sovereignty, we don't belong to Israel.

BDS?

Boycott, Divest, Sanctions (AKA BDS) is a movement that targets any American company or institution with boycotts and sanctions if it does business with Israel.

26 states have ruled this movement to be illegal as they are based on anti-Semitic ideology.

BDS?

Boycott, Divest, Sanctions (AKA BDS) is a movement that targets any American company or institution with boycotts and sanctions if it does business with Israel.

26 states have ruled this movement to be illegal as they are based on anti-Semitic ideology.

Hasidim Jews support similar, those anti-Semitic rat b@stards.

Indeed, We're not a vassal state of Israel, or are we?
52111548_775571299492507_6650754577228365824_n.jpg

Oh the government and its political hacks are absolutely. More and More Americans don't give a shit about Israel thankfully.

Odium is a Jew hating retard, but I agree with this ruling.

I wonder what an elementary school teacher would think about the 1st Amendment issue of conservative kids being routinely assaulted and threatened on college campuses for speaking their minds not to mention the fact that every conservative speaker has been a victim of assault on college campus. Maybe she doesn't care as long as Islamic teachers are protected from supporting Israel.

I wonder what an elementary school teacher would think about the 1st Amendment issue of conservative kids being routinely assaulted and threatened on college campuses for speaking their minds not to mention the fact that every conservative speaker has been a victim of assault on college campus. Maybe she doesn't care as long as Islamic teachers are protected from supporting Israel.

Are you posting on the wrong thread, again?

I'm pretty sure those 26 state anti-BDS laws will eventually be ruled unConstitutional by the courts. ... :cool:

I'm sure there are places where you could make book on that.. let me know how much you win.

The funny thing is that Texas AG had argued that the lawsuit should be dismissed because it was intended to regulate corporate behavior, rather than that of individuals.

Yet she was fired from her job as a teacher

Boys better come up with a better argument but that is Texas for you

Forum List

Back