Judge Trows Out Mike Flynn's Suit Against 1/6 Committee

But I won. I proved you a facile idiot, you've got no proof otherwise. That alone is worth a cigar.
Don't be coy. You are demented and a loser. You have some real issues, besides. Give up loser.

You are demented and a loser.
Yes but at least I didn't start another thread based on lies and misinformation! :21:

• the judge cited in denying a restraining order

• Flynn’s lawyers had (1) failed to notify the (1/6) panel of the lawsuit, or (2) there was no reason to issue an emergency order blocking the subpoena now because Flynn’s deposition by the committee has been postponed to a yet-to-be-determined date.

The judge didn't trow anything, and nothing has been thrown out. As soon as conditions change above, a date is set, etc., and the commission is notified of the action, all will be moving forward as needed.

Your pathetic attempt to paint Flynn as yet "another Trump alumni loser" has again been shot in the ass. To date, no one from Trump's campaign or Administration has really been convicted of anything serious nor lasting other than in the bullshit backwaters of your brain. :laughing0301:

intears.gif

Yes but at least I didn't start another thread based on lies and misinformation! :21:

• Flynn’s lawyers had (1) failed to notify the (1/6) panel of the lawsuit, or (2) there was no reason to issue an emergency order blocking the subpoena now because Flynn’s deposition by the committee has been postponed to a yet-to-be-determined date.

The judge didn't trow anything, and nothing has been thrown out. As soon as conditions change above, a date is set, etc., and the commission is notified of the action, all will be moving forward as needed.

Your pathetic attempt to paint Flynn as yet "another Trump alumni loser" has again been shot in the ass. To date, no one from Trump's campaign or Administration has really been convicted of anything serious nor lasting other than in the bullshit backwaters of your brain. :laughing0301:

View attachment 578809
Losers never learn.

At least you admit as much. But you go right on trying to gaslight your way out of another embarrassing faux pas.
I believe your problem is where you read the word "lawsuit" your brain fades. Now be good and STFU. Loser.

Remember that one time...when the GOP held like 82726726 different Benghazi committees...and... and Hillary filed restraining orders against them to avoid testifying...because of how innocent she was and stuff........yea, that was cool....

news-SNL-Chris-Farley.jpg

Activist judges. One more reason why democrats should never hold political office.

POT, KETTLE, BLACK . . . .

You just spent the past 10 years packing every court in the land with white, male conservative judges, so they will strike down all rights Republicans don't like.

Remember that one time...when the GOP held like 82726726 different Benghazi committees...and... and Hillary filed restraining orders against them to avoid testifying...because of how innocent she was and stuff........yea, that was cool....
What we saw was that Hillary should have been locked up.

And Garland is the "moderate". The two Prog broads on the supreme court are of "equity". We know that. When Repubs come back to power, watch the side stepping start again. Only there is not that much more room for it anymore.
"Prog broads".....how to tell when someone is a misogynist rightie without them saying they are a misogynist rightie. :heehee:

View attachment 578809
Flynn's lawyers fucked up & as soon as things change "all will be moving forward"? You mean when "things change" like when the commission who Flynn is suing are notified by Flynn & his lawyers that they actually ARE being sued?

Who's representing Flynn? Beavis & Butthead?

Forum List

Back