Judge - Trump not a credible witness - 10k fine

You would be hard pressed to find someone that would actually meet it to do it. Much less actually log into its computer. Gross
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....:itsok:

Back to the topic of the thread....YOUR orange sexual abuser god walked out of the courtroom in a huff while it was still in session......tell us he's treated like the rest of us.

giphy.gif

I mean...how much does upkeep on a single wide trailer cost The Duke?
Zero dollars, because I do not own one,
nor pay for anyone else's upkeep on one. :D

Winning! :yes_text12:

That could be subject to change, given the proper opportunity. :dunno:

I don't wanna rent anything anymore though. :nono:

If I was to, it'd be just to give people a fair shake vs. what the hell's going on around.

Ugh, yeah I know how to do all maintenance except AC..pfft..I just..I don't wanna deal with that anymore.

I don't wanna have to get off work and then go replace an oven element just so people can cook dinner anymore.

Gettin' the part last minute..rush rush rush..grahh! The hell with it all.

Last edited:

The judge is showing incredible patience with the ageing fraudster.. When is he going to throw him in jail ? Is he a GOP sleeper ?

Stop messing around your honour. Protect your staff.

because we DO have a two tier justice system.

The judge is bending over backwards and giving Trump special treatment.

Anyone who comes around that orange, mentally ill creature is soiled.

Strike two. The next one, he doesn't walk out of the same door he walked in.

Can't wait to see how Munchkin Land deals with that one.

you mean - do i like the fact that donny is still walking free, whilst anybody else of lesser means would have been locked up pending trial a lot sooner for doing what he has been doing?

there had better be a strike 3 with bars on it.

"Not credible" is the most spectacular understatement in the history of historical histories.

He was warned, but your dear leader thinks he's special. Just like you.

Jailing him seems to be the only answer. He's had his chance to order his lieutenants to take back his stolen election, and he lost his balls along the way.

If he's not going to make the call to violence, then the judge is going to have to push the envelope by calling him on his behaviour!

red howlers.jpg

Zero dollars, because I do not own one,
nor pay for anyone else's upkeep on one. :D

Winning! :yes_text12:

That could be subject to change, given the proper opportunity. :dunno:

I don't wanna rent anything anymore though. :nono:

If I was to, it'd be just to give people a fair shake vs. what the hell's going on around.

Ugh, yeah I know how to do all maintenance except AC..pfft..I just..I don't wanna deal with that anymore.

I don't wanna have to get off work and then go replace an oven element just so people can cook dinner anymore.

Gettin' the part last minute..rush rush rush..grahh! The hell with it all.
Winning? By running away from your own bet idea? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back