Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

Damn! You must have made some really bad choices in life if you can't afford gas.
You don't pay bills or anything from your family's basement, STFU.

Who broke the world record for high gas prices? Joe Biden.

Furthermore, they're creeping back to that high right now, fucktard. If you bought gas, you would know that.

Apparently you don't.

Our economy is awful
I got the biggest raise I've ever gotten in my life. The stock market is climbing again. We still have a lot of jobs to fill and we don't have enough workers so we' ll have to tear that wall down and get more immigrants in here to get our country working better and make our economy shoot through the window .

I got the biggest raise I've ever gotten in my life. The stock market is climbing again. We still have a lot of jobs to fill and we don't have enough workers so we' ll have to tear that wall down and get more immigrants in here to get our country working better and make our economy shoot through the window .
You're a lying sack of shit.

You are saying judges should only be appointed by political affiliations regarding who the defense is representing
We usually rely on judges to be HONEST enough to recuse themselves IF there is a conflict of interests. As long as she does not feel obligated in any way to trump that would unduly influence her decision making process in making a fair and impartial ruling I 'm fine with her.It would definitely have to be a jury trial of course. You don't want to temp fate
Karma is a bitch.

My Director of Nursing asked me what it would take for me to stay and she didn't blink an eye. She just said yes. The shortage of qualified workers and the economy set the stage for higher wages.

We usually rely on judges to be HONEST enough to recuse themselves IF there is a conflict of interests. As long as she does not feel obligated in any way to trump that would unduly influence her decision making process in making a fair and impartial ruling I 'm fine with her.It would definitely have to be a jury trial of course. You don't want to temp fate
Karma is a bitch.
She's quite biased....

You are a very sick person.
This let you off the hook for being an unmitigated asshole?

You don't pay bills or anything from your family's basement, STFU.

Who broke the world record for high gas prices? Joe Biden.

Furthermore, they're creeping back to that high right now, fucktard. If you bought gas, you would know that.

Apparently you don't.
Projection again.

She quite biased....

This let you off the hook for being an unmitigated asshole?
I don't know if the Florida judge is biased for trump or not. Hopefully the judicial system is keeping a close eye on these situations and the threat of disbarment weighs heavily in wrongful judgments.

I don't know if the Florida judge is biased for trump or not. Hopefully the judicial system is keeping a close eye on these situations and the threat of disbarment weighs heavily in wrongful judgments.
You don't know how much gas is, either. Because you do not buy it.

Forum List

Back