Judicial Watch Uncovers 756 pages of Hillary Clinton attempted deleted emails some classified

For what? Receiving emails?

The issue isn't "Did she have classified emails on her secure server", but rather "Did Clinton send anyone without proper clearance her classified emails". Unless you have evidence that people who shouldn't have received her emails received them, there is no issue.

Judicial Watch is a joke organization which has been pursuing the Clintons since the 1990's with no success. Seriously, if I were Hillary, I'd sue for harassment.
It is a crime to have classified emails on nonsecured servers. Who she sent them to, or received them from is another issue, but it is a crime to have classified information in any nonsecure location/server.

Whether criminal or not, "extremely careless" is good enough for me.

The issue isn't "Did she have classified emails on her secure server", but rather "Did Clinton send anyone without proper clearance her classified emails". Unless you have evidence that people who shouldn't have received her emails received them, there is no issue.

Judicial Watch is a joke organization which has been pursuing the Clintons since the 1990's with no success. Seriously, if I were Hillary, I'd sue for harassment.
It is a crime to have classified emails on nonsecured servers. Who she sent them to, or received them from is another issue, but it is a crime to have classified information in any nonsecure location/server.

I don't advocate for putting people in jail who haven't committed crimes.

So why are kids from rural areas sitting in jail for the same thing?

Nor do I, and I don't say Hillary should be sitting in jail unless she is convicted of a crime and duly sentenced. When I say extremely careless is good enough for me, I mean it's good enough for me to oppose her.

Nor do I, and I don't say Hillary should be sitting in jail unless she is convicted of a crime and duly sentenced. When I say extremely careless is good enough for me, I mean it's good enough for me to oppose her.
She did far worse things! She won’t be convicted because of double standards.. immnot ok with that

She had classified information on a unsecured server ! She tried to delete them! After being told not to.. more and more emails are out there .. she needs to held responsible

You Realize she violated TWO FEDERAL COURT ORDERS forbidding the deletion of any emails on her server to DELETE all of THOSE EMAILS, which then makes The Man who allowed it COMEY, and the woman who did it, CLINTON, Both FELONS.

Comey had to commit a felony to even allow Clinton to delete anything from her server. That means he is an accomplice.

Last edited:
Its the American peoples right to see those recipes and Chelseys wedding plans

If they were never stored with classified information, they wouldn't be an issue. The problem is, she alone determined that the ones deleted were personal.
She lied about all of it anyways because the police found all of the classified emails she deleted on Anthony Weiner's laptop. She should have been charged right there for Perjury and Espionage.

Yeah they are a joke. Just like the ACLU, SPLC, and NAACP. All nothing more then money generators for politics elites.

You mean to tell me someone in Donald Trump's Department leaked classified material to an activist group?!?! This is shocking. Shocking, I say!
No they requested the documents legally

A FOIA request does not cover classified information. If the emails were classified, they would not have been released through this FOIA action. Therefore, if Judicial Watch has received Clinton emails that were classified, someone must have leaked them. Either that, or the opening claim in the link is false.

You mean to tell me someone in Donald Trump's Department leaked classified material to an activist group?!?! This is shocking. Shocking, I say!

A FOIA request does not cover classified information. If the emails were classified, they would not have been released through this FOIA action. Therefore, if Judicial Watch has received Clinton emails that were classified, someone must have leaked them. Either that, or the opening claim in the link is false.
She tried to delete them they been leaked.. hello you paying attention??

That....makes no sense. And it doesn't even come close to what the link says.

That....makes no sense. And it doesn't even come close to what the link says.
Of course it does

Forum List

Back