Julian Assange, Hillaries worst nightmare coming true

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Assange Promises Upcoming Wikileaks Release Will Be "Enough Evidence" to Indict Hillary Clinton The state dept is now turning Hillary in........No choice in the matter

assange-head-beard_3425420b.jpg

• Banned

We keep hearing this, and yet he keeps waiting, for what?

The wait is over, the State Dept beat him to the punch. The State Dept is now admitting that they knew about the secret espionage server. As such they have turned Clinton in as Wikileaks has a lot more than this......

So why hasn't he done it already?
He is probably negotiating his freedom........................

Yeah, like that'll happen. Not.
He has to try

Yep, won't work though. My question is why was the hildabitches IT guy allowed to take the 5th 125 times during a deposition yesterday, doesn't he have immunity?
Because he has immunity from the FBI, not from Vince Fosters killer....................

If I had money to bet, I'd bet nothing will happen, and hillary will be next prez. That's kinda ok, since Trump's been in the news so much the last year, he's becoming old stuff just like obama.. Public's getting sick of him from overexposure.
Well you just lost because the State Dept just turned Hillary in. Pay attention

He is waiting to negotiate his freedom.............

Next dumb question

So would he then not release these if he managed to do a deal with Hillary? Is he that low?

Next dumb question

So would he then not release these if he managed to do a deal with Hillary? Is he that low?

Criminals deal with criminals.................duh

Next dumb question

Criminals deal with criminals.................duh

Then again Assange is a moral criminal, supposedly, whereas Trump and Hillary aren't.

So why hasn't he done it already?
He is probably negotiating his freedom........................

Yeah, like that'll happen. Not.
He has to try

Yep, won't work though. My question is why was the hildabitches IT guy allowed to take the 5th 125 times during a deposition yesterday, doesn't he have immunity?
Maybe he doesn't want to end up like Vince Foster.

The million dollar question: What is Wikileaks waiting for? Publish the darn things. We know that Assange is not a Clinton fan, so why's he been holding off?
Timing. Too early. Impact. Most of the young clueless kids have no idea what has transpired, unless it was on Twitter.

Forum List

Back