Julian Assange: not a hero and a running coward.

WikiLeaks posted large amounts of material exposing government and corporate wrongdoing between 2006 and 2009, attracting various degrees of publicity.[79] But it was only when it began publishing documents supplied by Chelsea Manning that Wikileaks became a household name.[80] The Manning material included the Collateral Murder video (April 2010), an edited version of which was viewed 14.5 million times on YouTube over the next four years,[81] the Afghanistan war logs (July 2010), the Iraq war logs (October 2010), a quarter of a million diplomatic cables (November 2010), and the Guantánamo files (April 2011). WikiLeaks was criticised by Amnesty International and other human rights groups for failing to remove all identifying information from the Afghanistan war logs, beyond those 15,000 reports already withhold.[82] It took greater care with the Iraq war logs,[83] and set to do the same with the diplomatic cables until the cables had became available online, fully unredacted.[84] In response, WikiLeaks decided on 1 September 2011 to also publish the 251,287 unedited documents after getting the go-ahead from his Twitter followers.[85][86]

Opinions of Assange at this time were divided. Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard described his activities as "illegal,"[87] only to be told that he had broken no Australian law.[88] U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and others called him a "terrorist."[89][90][91][92][93] Four people, including Tom Flanagan, a former aide to the Canadian prime minister, called for his assassination or execution,[94][95][96][97] with two of these later regretting their statements.[97][98] Support came from Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva,[99][100] Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin,[101][102] and activists and celebrities including Tariq Ali,[103] the Electronic Frontier Foundation's John Perry Barlow,[104] Pentagon Papers leaker Daniel Ellsberg,[105][106] the Swedish Pirate Party's Rick Falkvinge,[107][108] Bianca Jagger,[109] Jemima Khan[110] (who has since had a change of heart),[111] Mary Kostakidis,[112] Ken Loach,[110] Michael Moore,[113][114] John Pilger,[110][115][116] the Frontline Club's Vaughan Smith,[117][118] Oliver Stone,[114] and Naomi Wolf.[119][120][121]

-- excerpted from icky sticky wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange

The scumbag piece of shit is partly recognizable as the vermin it is by the company endorsing it.

Last edited:
WikiLeaks posted large amounts of material exposing government and corporate wrongdoing between 2006 and 2009, attracting various degrees of publicity.[79] But it was only when it began publishing documents supplied by Chelsea Manning that Wikileaks became a household name.[80] The Manning material included the Collateral Murder video (April 2010), an edited version of which was viewed 14.5 million times on YouTube over the next four years,[81] the Afghanistan war logs (July 2010), the Iraq war logs (October 2010), a quarter of a million diplomatic cables (November 2010), and the Guantánamo files (April 2011). WikiLeaks was criticised by Amnesty International and other human rights groups for failing to remove all identifying information from the Afghanistan war logs, beyond those 15,000 reports already withhold.[82] It took greater care with the Iraq war logs,[83] and set to do the same with the diplomatic cables until the cables had became available online, fully unredacted.[84] In response, WikiLeaks decided on 1 September 2011 to also publish the 251,287 unedited documents after getting the go-ahead from his Twitter followers.[85][86]

Good on him.

Opinions of Assange at this time were divided. Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard described his activities as "illegal,"[87] only to be told that he had broken no Australian law.[88] U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and others called him a "terrorist."[89][90][91][92][93] Four people, including Tom Flanagan, a former aide to the Canadian prime minister, called for his assassination or execution,[94][95][96][97] with two of these later regretting their statements.[97][98] Support came from Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva,[99][100] Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin,[101][102] and activists and celebrities including Tariq Ali,[103] the Electronic Frontier Foundation's John Perry Barlow,[104] Pentagon Papers leaker Daniel Ellsberg,[105][106] the Swedish Pirate Party's Rick Falkvinge,[107][108] Bianca Jagger,[109] Jemima Khan[110] (who has since had a change of heart),[111] Mary Kostakidis,[112] Ken Loach,[110] Michael Moore,[113][114] John Pilger,[110][115][116] the Frontline Club's Vaughan Smith,[117][118] Oliver Stone,[114] and Naomi Wolf.[119][120][121]

-- excerpted from icky sticky wiki: Julian Assange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The scumbag piece of shit is partly recognizable as the vermin it is by the company endorsing it.

I don't see anything "wrong" with any of those things. He should be praised instead.

Good on him.

For breaking out law and potentially putting our security and the lives of some of our people in danger?

No.

Bad on him. And I hope he gets hit by a bus.

I'd dearly love to see him captured and brought here to face charges.

-- excerpted from icky sticky wiki: Julian Assange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't see anything "wrong" with any of those things. He should be praised instead.

That YOU don't "see" anything wrong is almost conclusive evidence that it is wrong.

In any event, what he did was objectively wrong and probably illegal.

And he shouldn't get praise. He has earned condemnation and, if there were any kind of true justice available, it would "earn" him a significant prosecution.

same thing could have been said about the Pentagon Papers, with Johnson lying his ass off to justify inceasing the War in Nam, so he could make millions from Brown and Root construction, who built our bases there. Lady Bird Johnson was a big stockholder in Brown and Root. This is probably why JFK was killed, actually. always follow the money, or as the Roman said "who benefits"?

Anyone who "hates" Julian Assange, and/ or believes that what he's doing is "objectively wrong" (LmAO) is an indoctrinated bafoon.

Any lives he put at risk are necessary casualties of a justified attack on this corrupted gov't. They're all expendable.

So what if anything he did was illegal. What he doing is badass.

Last edited:
Anyone who "hates" Julian Assange, and/ or believes that what he's doing is "objectively wrong" (LmAO) is an indoctrinated bafoon.

Any lives he put at risk are necessary casualties of a justified attack on this corrupted gov't. They're all expendable.

So what if anything he did was illegal. What he doing is badass.

^ pure lolberal pap.

The re is no honest question about the fact that the scumbag Assange had no legal right to publish any of our classified cables, etc.

There are any number of reasons why such classifications exist and a fucking scumbag asshole bitch like Assholeange couldn't possibly have the first clue of whose lives he was putting at risk.

I still hope he gets caught and prosecuted. He hasn't done anything badass. Just illegal and stupid. That sanctimonious pussy fuckwad piece of rat twat.

I'd so enjoy seeing that stanky bleached blonde pussy get frog marched into a Federal detention facility.

Last edited:

In the most sexually liberated of societies, Julian Assange is wanted for questioning in the rapes of two women. Instead of showing up for his questioning, he fled Sweden.

Swedish law protects its women by demanding the use of condoms. Both women complained to the authorities that Mr. Assange refused to do this and forced them to have unprotected sex. When you think of the consequences of STDs destroying the health of people in this world, it's a little sickening.

Assange is the sort of person who thinks everybody else has to play by the rules but he is above every law in the world.

You're hero-worshipping a craven fellow too cowardly to face his own crimes against two women who were serving his needs at different times.

That's a whole 'nother matter. Think about it. Why would a man that smart, and so capable, with so much at risk, go and rape two women? What were they even doing with him? No offense to Assange but he's not the big, strong type that can pin you down against your will, much less two woman and for an extended time. He's not really hot or handsome either (sorry Assange!) so wtf? I can only speculate that, in the matter regarding the two women, he was set up.

Remember Disney's "Hercules"?

"Megara: Looks like your game's over. Wonderboy is hitting every curve you throw at him.

Hades: Oh yeah.. I wonder if maybe I haven't been
throwing the right curves
at him. Meg, my sweet.

Megara: Don't even go there.

Hades: See, he's gotta have a weakness, because everybody's got a weakness. I mean for what? Pandora, it was the box thing, for the Trojans, hey, they bet on the wrong horse, okay? We simply need to find out Wonderboy's.

Megara: I've done my part. Get your little imps—

Hades: They couldn't handle him as a baby. I need someone who can... handle him as a man."

Last edited:
That's a whole 'nother matter. Think about it. Why would a man that smart, and so capable, with so much at risk, go and rape two women? What were they even doing with him? No offense to Assange but he's not the big, strong type that can pin you down against your will, much less two woman and for an extended time. He's not really hot or handsome either (sorry Assange!) so wtf? I can only speculate that, in the matter regarding the two women, he was set up.

Remember Disney's "Hercules"?

"Megara: Looks like your game's over. Wonderboy is hitting every curve you throw at him.

Hades: Oh yeah.. I wonder if maybe I haven't been
throwing the right curves
at him. Meg, my sweet.

Megara: Don't even go there.

Hades: See, he's gotta have a weakness, because everybody's got a weakness. I mean for what? Pandora, it was the box thing, for the Trojans, hey, they bet on the wrong horse, okay? We simply need to find out Wonderboy's.

Megara: I've done my part. Get your little imps—

Hades: They couldn't handle him as a baby. I need someone who can... handle him as a man."

How fucking stupid.

Quoting the script of a cartoon as a source of "wisdom."

Pathetic.

How fucking stupid.

Quoting the script of a cartoon as a source of "wisdom."

Pathetic.

Your anger is a confession of pain, young Padawan.

You are a dope. I ridiculed your stupidity, ya hapless schmuck. That is not a reflection of "anger."

I am very much enjoying pointing out what a loser you are.

And, by the way, you ARE quoting a fucking cartoon as though it has some deep philosophical insights.

You are a moron.

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back