July 4th Pop Quiz

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Test your Fourth of July history:

1. What is commemorated on July 4th?
2. What year did Congress declare July 4th to be a national holiday?
3. Name the three Presidents who died on July 4th
4. Name the President who was born on the 4th
5. What U.S. city has the biggest fireworks display on this holiday?
6. Bonus question: The national anthem, The Star Spangled Banner, was recognized by a congressional resolution in the 1700's, 1800's or 1900's?

I don't see knowing those things as important or relevant to the modern world honestly. Who cares? I've never been very sentimental though.

gec30vg89m711.jpg

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Oh, why don't you guys quit quibbling for five minutes and see if you can answer the questions.
1. Independence day
2. 1870
3. John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Monroe
4. Silent Cal, Calvin Coolidge
5. Philadelphia?
6. 1900's

Its important to know history and see just how hypocritical and undeserving of the silly amount of praise the founding fathers are.

Are you not free, faggot? STFU then. You don't like this country? GTFO. I heard Cuba has nice weather (If not hurricaney).

Bitching and moaning about the Founding Fathers. What awesome feats did the HNIC accomplish back in Africa, bitch?!

What's that? Not a fucking thing? Oh!

Black Americans have accomplished things. You should Thank God you're American and quit yer bitchin'.

Calvin Coolidge was called "silent Cal" for his habit of being a man of few words. Supposedly at a gala Washington dinner party a local celeb lady commandeered the president and told him that she had made a bet with someone that she could make him say more than two words. President Coolidge responded with "You loose." lol!

Its important to know history and see just how hypocritical and undeserving of the silly amount of praise the founding fathers are.

Are you not free, faggot? STFU then. You don't like this country? GTFO. I heard Cuba has nice weather (If not hurricaney).

Bitching and moaning about the Founding Fathers. What awesome feats did the HNIC accomplish back in Africa, bitch?!

I wasnt born in 1776 you idiot. No. if you want me to shut up then make me. The country is cool but even if I didnt like it you again would have to find a way to make me get out. Fuck the founding fathers. They were hypocrites.

I wasnt born in 1776 you idiot. No. if you want me to shut up then make me. The country is cool but even if I didnt like it you again would have to find a way to make me get out. Fuck the founding fathers. They were hypocrites.

Meanwhile, back in Africa..what happened in those days? :poke:

Those "Hypocrite Founding Fathers" Are your Founding Fathers, dumbass. I bet your family has been here 4 generations or more. You should thank God for the way they set the country up.

How many black American kids' last names are Washington, Jefferson, and Franklin?

Quite a few, quite a few.

Forum List

Back