July 4th Pop Quiz

Its important to know history and see just how hypocritical and undeserving of the silly amount of praise the founding fathers are.

Are you not free, faggot? STFU then. You don't like this country? GTFO. I heard Cuba has nice weather (If not hurricaney).

Bitching and moaning about the Founding Fathers. What awesome feats did the HNIC accomplish back in Africa, bitch?!

What's that? Not a fucking thing? Oh!
I wasnt born in 1776 you idiot. No. if you want me to shut up then make me. The country is cool but even if I didnt like it you again would have to find a way to make me get out. Fuck the founding fathers. They were hypocrites.

Meanwhile, back in Africa..what happened in those days? :poke:
Wait for it, he has videos.

Its important to know history and see just how hypocritical and undeserving of the silly amount of praise the founding fathers are.

Are you not free, faggot? STFU then. You don't like this country? GTFO. I heard Cuba has nice weather (If not hurricaney).

Bitching and moaning about the Founding Fathers. What awesome feats did the HNIC accomplish back in Africa, bitch?!

I wasnt born in 1776 you idiot. No. if you want me to shut up then make me. The country is cool but even if I didnt like it you again would have to find a way to make me get out. Fuck the founding fathers. They were hypocrites.

They were being ravaged by european slave traders....lots of this being condoned by the founding fathers.

95% of liberals just load tested Google search.
Like you know the answers :lmao:

Partisan dick bag
wallpaper.jpg

They were being ravaged by european slave traders....lots of this being condoned by the founding fathers.
Yeah, the founding fathers saw it all on colonial net and then took the raw videos and suppressed them so no one would know.

So their leaders weren't protecting them, now were they?

You do know the Founding Fathers planned on doing away with slavery a couple years in, no? Probably not.

They didn't because it was highly unpopular with the populace. They didn't like it, but may have gotten lynched themselves.

So their leaders weren't protecting them, now were they?

You do know the Founding Fathers planned on doing away with slavery a couple years in, no? Probably not.
Whites had guns and were savage and violent. Africans were peaceful. How were they going to protect them?

Yeah I know what they said but their actions tell us that it was all a big lie. Thats why 99% of them were slave owners that were loath to give up their slaves and 100% of them were racists.

1. The adoption of the declaration of independence even though 20% of the population was enslaved.

They were slaves, not population.
Slaves were part of the population. Are you an idiot? How could you not know that? They were included in the census. Looks like someone flunked basic history in 3rd grade.

Blacks at that time were widely considered not to be completely human.
That really doesnt change the fact that they were considered part of the population in direct contradiction to your claim.

Attachments

• 36527007_10214678986066407_2094346913909309440_n.jpg
    36527007_10214678986066407_2094346913909309440_n.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 22
Test your Fourth of July history:

1. What is commemorated on July 4th?
2. What year did Congress declare July 4th to be a national holiday?
3. Name the three Presidents who died on July 4th
4. Name the President who was born on the 4th
5. What U.S. city has the biggest fireworks display on this holiday?
6. Bonus question: The national anthem, The Star Spangled Banner, was recognized by a congressional resolution in the 1700's, 1800's or 1900's?
CrusaderFrank: Who has the biggest fireworks display? I guessed NY and someone else guessed Philly. Might also be Boston.

Forum List

Back