🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jump!

Where is Martin Riggs when you need him?

Or Dirty Harry?
dunno.gif

no riggs, he would make Chelsea jump

If it was taken seriously, his condition would be considered as such: a mental condition/disorder and thus be treatable in some capacity
Her condition. You mean like my brilliant brother who was gay and died of AIDS about 40 very miserable years after my parents insisted on sending him to a shrink since that too was considered a mental condition? Great Carlin quote. Spot on. You should keep reading it until it really sinks in.

so nothing you do in life is
bad?

no responsibility for your actions?

I'm sorry for your loss but please point out where i'm saying gay = transgender.
I'm sorry you're so prone to kneejerk respond but please point out where I said you said gay = transgender? <- Notice question mark. Follows a question.
Answer: I said "like" meaning "similar" (in the way I then elaborated upon). Not "equals"!
Someone who's gay doesn't have identity issues.
Far less now, thank goodness. But they sure did back then. Gay was just "mentally ill" for the most part, not the "community" or "identity" it's widely recognized as today.
Transgender people have an identity issue, and think or feel like something they are not.
They feel unlike their physical or outward appearance. Born with the wrong equipment. Like the opposite gender, just as gays feel mostly sexually attracted to their same gender, then often assume different gender roles within relationships. We all have identities, thus identity issues, since they run the gamut: gay, straight, trans, bi, black, white,.. and everything in between. Shouldn't matter. None of it should divide us as citizens, voters, a people, a nation. Supposed to be a "free" country, right? That's what Chelsea thought she was joining up to serve, no doubt. Trouble is we tolerate haters far more than apparent weirdos because guess what? That sustains or increases artificial divisions "So that they, the rich, can run off with all the money!"
The transgender community experiences drastically higher suicide rates than the rest of the population including gay people.
Sure, now. Try comparing the per capita suicide rate for gays 40+ years ago.
I'm just saying that actual caring for someone requires an accurate diagnosis.
The patient here is us. We need massive deprogramming until we stop seeing those seeming "different" but no threat to us otherwise, as people with mental "problems"or "issues."
There's people who suffer from body integrity identity disorder where they feel like a body part doesn't belong to them and they try to cut it off. Does that mean we should be encouraging people to cut their arms and legs off in the name of acceptance and tolerance without at least advocating for them to get some psychological help first before making a permanent and life-altering decision?
Of course not. That's hardly an accurate analogy, but consider the fact that at least half those who've commented on this so far would (seemingly) gladly hand Chelsea a gun and encourage her to blow her own brains out. Who needs "psychological help first"?

I'm sorry you're so prone to kneejerk respond but please point out where I said you said gay = transgender? <- Notice question mark. Follows a question.
Answer: I said "like" meaning "similar" (in the way I then elaborated upon). Not "equals"!
You're saying how they were treated and i was saying that gay and transgender are quite different at the core. But i get where you're coming from as a 'response to the issue" standpoint.

Far less now, thank goodness. But they sure did back then. Gay was just "mentally ill" for the most part, not the "community" or "identity" it's widely recognized as today.
I believe being gay is genetic abnormality versus trangenderism (gender identity discorder) which is a mental disorder. Two very different things but i understand what you're talking about with regard to response to the two of them.

They feel unlike their physical or outward appearance. Born with the wrong equipment. Like the opposite gender, just as gays feel mostly sexually attracted to their same gender, then often assume different gender roles within relationships. We all have identities, thus identity issues, since they run the gamut: gay, straight, trans, bi, black, white,.. and everything in between. Shouldn't matter. None of it should divide us as citizens, voters, a people, a nation. Supposed to be a "free" country, right? That's what Chelsea thought she was joining up to serve, no doubt. Trouble is we tolerate haters far more than apparent weirdos because guess what? That sustains or increases artificial divisions "So that they, the rich, can run off with all the money!"
I agree in large part. We probably differ in two respects. The first i already covered, with regard to what the compassionate response is to help that one person.

What i have a far, far bigger problem with is how this is being used as a wedge to drive through society. We're creating new bathrooms, we're creating new speech codes and basically new methods of human behavior. We're re-creating this construct known as gender. It's fine if someone wants to live a certain way, but i have a big problem with it when it's somehow becoming my fault. That i'm not using the proper language and i'm not being tolerant via not acknowledging the infinite amount of "genders."

The patient here is us. We need massive deprogramming until we stop seeing those seeming "different" but no threat to us otherwise, as people with mental "problems"or "issues."
What is depression? What is bi-polar disorder? What is schizophrenia? What is borderline personality disorder? Do we just need to accept these people as different and let them do whatever they want and re-structure society around their needs in the name of tolerance and compassion?

Of course not. That's hardly an accurate analogy, but consider the fact that at least half those who've commented on this so far would (seemingly) gladly hand Chelsea a gun and encourage her to blow her own brains out. Who needs "psychological help first"?
Consider for a second that i'm not someone that would suggest that. Using "majority rule" or something as a reason to suggest that you're right is a complete cop out.

It's a perfectly accurate analogy. So tell me why someone who suffers from body integrity identity disorder is fundamentally different than someone who's suffering from gender identity disorder. Both look at their body and say "that's wrong" and therefore are willing to mutilate their bodies to "fix" it. There's literally no difference between the two other than what politics has made out of them.

I believe being gay is genetic abnormality
Really? Of course it's at least partially biological, but "abnormality"? Begs for clarification at the very least. (<link in there)
Seemingly implied is that nature (or God if that's your thing) screws up now and then and out pops a gay. My response to that is what on Earth makes you feel qualified to judge?
Got stuff to do. Shall continue this later...

Seemingly implied is that nature (or God if that's your thing) screws up now and then and out pops a gay. My response to that is what on Earth makes you feel qualified to judge?
Got stuff to do. Shall continue this later...

Not in this thread you won't....I won't allow anybody to advocate for perversion in my threads. There is nothing "gay" about queers...they are miserable, despicable losers and sexual deviants not to be trusted around children. Queers don't "pop out"..they are groomed and raped as children and become what a predator did to them. The government schools are all for this same as interracial dating...anything to tear apart the white Anglo Saxon culture that made this country great. All the "studies" on the matter are a crock...there isn't a queer alive who wouldn't molest a child if it were legal, which is why NAMBLA exists....to make it legal. You'd think AIDS would have taught society a lesson but it didn't...it only provided those infected with a means to kill others through sodomy....and they did...by the thousands. That's the mindset of a pervert...revenge. And now we let them "marry" each other as the gears of western civilization ratchet down another turn.

There is nothing "gay" about queers...they are miserable, despicable losers and sexual deviants not to be trusted around children. Queers don't "pop out"..they are groomed and raped as children and become what a predator did to them. The government schools are all for this same as interracial dating...anything to tear apart the white Anglo Saxon culture that made this country great. All the "studies" on the matter are a crock...there isn't a queer alive who wouldn't molest a child if it were legal, which is why NAMBLA exists....to make it legal. You'd think AIDS would have taught society a lesson but it didn't...it only provided those infected with a means to kill others through sodomy....and they did...by the thousands. That's the mindset of a pervert...revenge. And now we let them "marry" each other as the gears of western civilization ratchet down another turn.
You scream fear of the unknown quite typically. Our initial quick, inherent, low brain, fight or flight response to everything we perceive as foreign, different, other. But most of us soon relax after poking at such things a bit. The rest, like you, thankfully a small minority, likely continue carrying on like stuck pigs because you're secretly experiencing such feelings yourself. Sorry one simply can't escape who they feel they are. Be a man. Just deal with it!

You scream fear of the unknown quite typically. Our initial quick, inherent, low brain, fight or flight response to everything we perceive as foreign, different, other. But most of us soon relax after poking at such things a bit. The rest, like you, thankfully a small minority, likely continue carrying on like stuck pigs because you're secretly experiencing such feelings yourself. Sorry one simply can't escape who they feel they are. Be a man. Just deal with it!

Typical reply from a faggot...but you're wrong Tinkerbelle.....we don't "fear" your perversion...it makes us sick to look at you. You claim we must be secret queers to resist this wave of vile behavior, which you know is a lie. If a person is secretly for what they preach against, then you must hate abortion, affirmative action, socialized medicine....the list is endless. Telling me to "be a man" is hilarious...it's all I've ever been, boy.....and unlike you, I enjoy being a man as much as you'd like to enjoy being a woman....but you can't and your life is miserable and will end staring at the ceiling in some hospice with others of your ilk...hopefully sooner than later.

What an ass you are. You give the right a bad name. Thank goodness you are not like most of the righties I know.

Forum List

Back