Jumping from one fire into another

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Several issues here. Has no one told em Vegas is out of water? Whats behind these incredible high prices? Who will do the work when the "little" people cant stay? When we were in San Diego I remember asking wifes uncle where the the avg Joe lived cause all I could see was huge money everywhere

The irony is that everyone in Vegas is complaining about how expensive it is getting to live here.

Nah nothing, people are struggling. You know it but you're just being dishonest

You're talking about something totally different. I'm referring to the cost of housing; you're referring to overall inflation. No need to wet yourself over it.

How did he fare during covid when ya couldnt kick people out?

Good question. I've never asked, although, I'm glad I sold off the three I had before that happened. I have no interest in getting back into the landlord business again after that.

You're talking about something totally different. I'm referring to the cost of housing; you're referring to overall inflation. No need to wet yourself over it.

You dumbfuck housing is skyrocketing all over

Now stop stroking hoping to wet and get over yourself

Dont Taz Me Bro
Go away shitstain. I mean really by now you must realize I think you're an idiot.

Only a total dumbass wouldn't think housing costs jumping from 30% to 40% isn't an issue.

You didn't know that did you? Lol, poor little dude. Educate yourself before you spew your BS....boy

Dont Taz Me Bro
Go away shitstain. I mean really by now you must realize I think you're an idiot.

Only a total dumbass wouldn't think housing costs jumping from 30% to 40% isn't an issue.

You didn't know that did you? Lol, poor little dude. Educate yourself before you spew your BS....boy

You don't know what you think you know and yet, here you are, still pretending like you do and digging a deeper hole.

I said go away, blabber mouth.

1585531623-6fe32b4c2b6aaf2c3f694842f40946eb.jpg

Forum List

Back