Jumping from one fire into another

giphy.gif

Grow up. I mean really. Here's a thought go to a mall and show people your comical mod badge. Maybe they'll take you serious. Lol

Grow up. I mean really. Here's a thought go to a mall and show people your comical mod badge. Maybe they'll take you serious. Lol

If you don't like being treated this way, perhaps you should do some self reflection and stop doing the same to others.

If you don't like being treated this way, perhaps you should do some self reflection and stop doing the same to others.

LoL you're acting like a petulant child. If you really think I take you serious you're dumber than I thought.

Listen.... I think you're an idiot. That said? Go away, you're not an influencer

To me this reeks of exploitation. Jumping from one fire into another. Where are they getting their info from? Are they being funneled there so someone else can exit the market before it collapses? Another thing I dont understand is going from an island to the desert.......last place I would expect islanders to head to.

Several issues here. Has no one told em Vegas is out of water? Whats behind these incredible high prices? Who will do the work when the "little" people cant stay? When we were in San Diego I remember asking wifes uncle where the the avg Joe lived cause all I could see was huge money everywhere
The incredible high prices are due to total control of Hawaii by Democrats.

Forum List

Back