June 12, 2018: NK-US Singapore Nuclear Summit

Any minute. Awaiting the Kim-Trump handshake.
You rooting for a nuclear War...........or N. Korea shooting missiles at Japan and Guam again..........

Perhaps getting Japan mad enough to arm up and go to War..............They were saying that not so long ago.............

But hey...............I guess you like the glow.

Where have I indicated that I'm "rooting for a nuclear War"? Personally, I'd love for success to come from this bizarre clusterfuck.

I suspect NK will have to make zero concessions, and that Trump will hail Kim as a great friend and magnificent human being.

You fail coming out of the starting gate. The NORKS have already made concessions by releasing four Americans, remember?

And what did we give them in return? Unlike Obama, who traded five Taliban leaders for one US Army deserter, and a shitload of money to Iran for appeasement.

You rooting for a nuclear War...........or N. Korea shooting missiles at Japan and Guam again..........

Perhaps getting Japan mad enough to arm up and go to War..............They were saying that not so long ago.............

Where have I indicated that I'm "rooting for a nuclear War"? Personally, I'd love for success to come from this bizarre clusterfuck.
Well.....how is it a clusterfuck when no one even thought it was possible at all.

Hell your side didn't even want a meeting at all..............

Well.....how is it a clusterfuck when no one even thought it was possible at all.

Not without preconditions.

Not without preconditions.
Trump had preconditions...........early on he said there is no deal without getting rid of their Nukes...........did you miss that.

Murderous Dictator Meets Dishonest President Behind Closed Doors

How will the American public know what they actually said? They may not.

WASHINGTON ― The first-ever North Korea-United States summit will start with a one-on-one meeting between a brutal dictator known for breaking his word and a president famous for his daily dishonesties.

With two unreliable narrators in Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump, how will Americans know what they actually said and agreed to with each other?

“We won’t,” said Jeffrey Lewis, director of the East Asia program at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies. “The whole Trump team has been an unreliable narrator throughout this process. It’s like ‘Rashomon,’ but really stupid.”

In Akira Kurosawa’s classic movie, the murder of a samurai is told through the vastly differing recollections of a handful of witnesses. For the meeting scheduled to begin in Singapore Tuesday morning ― Monday night on the United States East Coast ― there will only be two witnesses: each nation’s translator.

“And I don’t think either interpreter will be in a position to correct the record if the self-reporting by Kim and Trump doesn’t reflect what was actually said in the same manner and tone,” said Jenny Town, assistant director of the U.S.-Korea Institute at Johns Hopkins University.

The White House said it does not believe there is any cause for concern about getting an accurate description of the two men’s words.

Trump, nevertheless, on almost a daily basis says and writes things that are demonstrably untrue ― sometimes doing so even though he knows what he is saying is untrue.

Even White House press secretary Sarah Sanders has been forced to acknowledge, multiple times, that information she received from Trump and relayed to the public has not been correct.

On top of Trump’s habit of untruths is Kim’s record of failing to honor his word.

More: Murderous Dictator Meets Dishonest President Behind Closed Doors

How will we know what to believe coming out of the summit? What do you think?
It is a very good thing that fewer and fewer people in America think and believe as you do.....The people of the world want a peaceful Korean peninsula...
What you and your throwback cohorts in the left wing media think is a pimple on mountain in today's world.....

Washington redskin... Career politicians invented the cluster fuck...

Murderous Dictator Meets Dishonest President Behind Closed Doors

How will the American public know what they actually said? They may not.

WASHINGTON ― The first-ever North Korea-United States summit will start with a one-on-one meeting between a brutal dictator known for breaking his word and a president famous for his daily dishonesties.

With two unreliable narrators in Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump, how will Americans know what they actually said and agreed to with each other?

“We won’t,” said Jeffrey Lewis, director of the East Asia program at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies. “The whole Trump team has been an unreliable narrator throughout this process. It’s like ‘Rashomon,’ but really stupid.”

In Akira Kurosawa’s classic movie, the murder of a samurai is told through the vastly differing recollections of a handful of witnesses. For the meeting scheduled to begin in Singapore Tuesday morning ― Monday night on the United States East Coast ― there will only be two witnesses: each nation’s translator.

“And I don’t think either interpreter will be in a position to correct the record if the self-reporting by Kim and Trump doesn’t reflect what was actually said in the same manner and tone,” said Jenny Town, assistant director of the U.S.-Korea Institute at Johns Hopkins University.

The White House said it does not believe there is any cause for concern about getting an accurate description of the two men’s words.

Trump, nevertheless, on almost a daily basis says and writes things that are demonstrably untrue ― sometimes doing so even though he knows what he is saying is untrue.

Even White House press secretary Sarah Sanders has been forced to acknowledge, multiple times, that information she received from Trump and relayed to the public has not been correct.

On top of Trump’s habit of untruths is Kim’s record of failing to honor his word.

More: Murderous Dictator Meets Dishonest President Behind Closed Doors

How will we know what to believe coming out of the summit? What do you think?
lord you haters are fucking tiring.

Another emotional thread based on nothing! Lol!

My oh my, you left wing nuts are certainly funny people! Everything scares you, do you all run off emotion?

So please tell us how you'll know what to believe coming out of the summit.

You understand that most negotiations have already been done. Why do you think Pompeo was in North Korea for? That’s how diplomacy works. Then both sitting in a room together is historic in its own right.

Apparently the whole summit has been downshifted to only a half day - 45 minutes alone, 90 minutes with their camps, then lunch, and go home. A lot of people will use that to brand it meaningless or a failure, but I think that even if they just sit in silence and stare at the ceiling fan, the handshake was pretty significant on its own. Only Nixon can go to China, indeed.

The concern, of course, is if we just gave North Korea a handful of legitimacy while getting nothing in return. I hope not. I guess we'll find out.

Apparently the whole summit has been downshifted to only a half day - 45 minutes alone, 90 minutes with their camps, then lunch, and go home. A lot of people will use that to brand it meaningless or a failure, but I think that even if they just sit in silence and stare at the ceiling fan, the handshake was pretty significant on its own. Only Nixon can go to China, indeed.

The concern, of course, is if we just gave North Korea a handful of legitimacy while getting nothing in return. I hope not. I guess we'll find out.

When will we know what to believe about achievements? Who can we believe?

They are not gone till the Captains of said 747's call "air born"...

There have been several things been exchanged for this legitimacy... I suggest you go back and read some posts...

BREAKING: North Korea has agreed to 'verifiable' denuclearization ahead of historic Summit with President Trump, a source tells us

Wired Sources (@WiredSources) June 12, 2018

A credible source tells 'wiresources'? Sure, whatever buddy and not an ounce of skepticism on you part.

Forum List

Back