June 22, 1941

it is mud until May and so the Germans Lost all of May and most of June before attacking.
The spring and summer of 1941 was unusually dry. Even some of the bogs dried up, which made it possible for German tanks to advance in places that were normally impassable.

Hitler merely beat Stalin to the punch. The Russians were only a few days away from their offensive to invade and conquer Europe. This is why the Germans captured so many Russians and material early in the war.

Hitler merely beat Stalin to the punch. The Russians were only a few days away from their offensive to invade and conquer Europe.
This theory was propagated by the traitor Rezun. It has long been debunked by historians.

This theory was propagated by the traitor Rezun. It has long been debunked by historians.
No. Stalin had a massive buildup at the border. No defensive preparations what-so-ever. He intended to invade and conquer all of Europe.

Rezun was right.

Last edited:
No. Stalin had a massive buildup at the border. No defensive preparations whatever. He intended to invade and conquer all of Europe.
Rezun was right.
A long time ago, I too was under the spell of Rezun. But a lot of time has passed since then and a lot of historical literature has been read. So, Rezun was wrong.

A long time ago, I too was under the spell of Rezun. But a lot of time has passed since then and a lot of historical literature has been read. So, Rezun was wrong.
Can you explain why Stalin had a massive offensive force on the border?

I think thats total bullshit and propaganda, i see the guy who wrote it defected to the UK LOL! he is like many of those other so called defectors they say what their handlers want to hear, we know who started the War, Mr Hitler when he walked into the Rheinland, the Austrian Anschluss, Czechoslovakia we sold down the river, then Poland, thats when the Soviets signed the non aggression pact with the germans to buy time.

I think thats total bullshit and propaganda, i see the guy who wrote it defected to the UK LOL! he is like many of those other so called defectors they say what their handlers want to hear, we know who started the War, Mr Hitler when he walked into the Rheinland, the Austrian Anschluss, Czechoslovakia we sold down the river, then Poland, thats when the Soviets signed the non aggression pact with the germans to buy time.
As I thought. Why ask for evidence then claim it’s BS, without even reading it?

Why did Stalin have a massive military stationed directly on the border, without defensive earthworks. No tank trenches or impediments. No artillery positioned behind front lines. The defensive strategy of “defense in depth” was well known even then, yet Stalin had none.

Get informed before posting.

As I thought. Why ask for evidence then claim it’s BS, without even reading it?

Why did Stalin have a massive military stationed directly on the border, without defensive earthworks. No tank trenches or impediments. No artillery positioned behind front lines. The defensive strategy of “defense in depth” was well known even then, yet Stalin had none.

Get informed before posting.
Thats just your opinion, but to say Stalin started WW2 is outrageous, but he put an and to it in the rubble of Berlin.

Thats just your opinion, but to say Stalin started WW2 is outrageous, but he put an and to it in the rubble of Berlin.
Lol. Who said Stalin started WWII? Why make a Strawman argument?

It’s my opinion Stalin was preparing to invade, which is why he had an enormous offensive force directly on the border. It’s also why when the Germans invaded, they captured massive numbers of Red Army troops and material.

My opinion is based on the facts outlined by the author. If you read just a little of his book, you’ll agree.

Lol. Who said Stalin started WWII? Why make a Strawman argument?

It’s my opinion Stalin was preparing to invade, which is why he had an enormous offensive force directly on the border. It’s also why when the Germans invaded, they captured massive numbers of Red Army troops and material.

My opinion is based on the facts outlined by the author. If you read just a little of his book, you’ll agree.
No it's based on if and maybe, i would go so far as to say making excuses for that nice Mr Hitler who was just protecting himself from Russian aggression, i have heard this argument before and it's Bollocks!

You can use the online translator.

No it's based on if and maybe, i would go so far as to say making excuses for that nice Mr Hitler who was just protecting himself from Russian aggression, i have heard this argument before and it's Bollocks!
So you ignore the facts and believe silliness. Okay.

Forum List

Back