June Celebrations in Russia vs US.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
Russia: Russia Day. Celebrating the creation of Mother Russia

In the US: Pride Month. Celebrating homosexual sodomy, "Transgenderism", whatever fabricated genders and drag queen shows infront of minors. Sick, absolutely Sick!

You people are so messed up.

The only country with the balls, AND the muscle to stand up to the west.

Golf clap Russia.

Happy Victory Day.

Russia is a dictatorship embroiled in a disastrous war it cannot win.

I think I'll take the freak show over throwing people in jail for being gay. Enjoy your dictatorship.

All Hail Stalin! (I mean Putin)

Russia: Russia Day. Celebrating the creation of Mother Russia

In the US: Pride Month. Celebrating homosexual sodomy, "Transgenderism", whatever fabricated genders and drag queen shows infront of minors. Sick, absolutely Sick!

You people are so messed up.

Er...in June we celebrate Juneteenth. We celebrate the end of the war in September. Don't know what Russia is celebrating. Don't care. The only foreign holidays I care about are Cinqo De Mayo and Carnival.

You want a celebration? You watch the Carnival parade in the Sambadrome. :yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

Russia is a dictatorship embroiled in a disastrous war it cannot win.

I think I'll take the freak show over throwing people in jail for being gay. Enjoy your dictatorship.

All Hail Stalin! (I mean Putin)
Russia is currently decimating Ukrainian forces in the Donbas and has taken 3 US veterans captive who participated, one who worked for the CBRS, a branch of the US army specializing in chemical weapons.

Russia is currently decimating Ukrainian forces in the Donbas and has taken 3 US veterans captive who participated, one who worked for the CBRS, a branch of the US army specializing in chemical weapons.
This war has exposed the Russian army as being pretty pathetic, barely winning against a bunch of civilians pressed into service and relying on other nations to give them weapons.

Don't mess with the U.S., you'll get your ass kicked badly. :flameth::th_BlackHelicopter:

This war has exposed the Russian army as being pretty pathetic, barely winning against a bunch of civilians pressed into service and relying on other nations to give them weapons.
We might not agree on much... but this is difficult to argue against.

I thought this action would be over long ago.

Red Army Order-of-Battle was my area of expertise in the 90s...and I am astounded by the lack of success the Russian Army had in the opening days of the war.

What I expected was a shock & awe Gulf War I victory in a matter of days.

I still think there is little doubt Russia is going to "win"...but at this point it is a pyrrhic victory.

What they wanted was a German blitzkrieg. What they have is another Soviets invade Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back