June shows "rapid" cooling of temperatures!!!

Everyone knows the history of global warming is a series of drops in temperature.

Escalator500.gif

Oh wow. Is that graph created from data from these guys? A "lab" that was shut down for data manipulation? Naaaaah. It couldn't be from them....

"Someone in the inorganic section of a USGS lab in Lakewood, Colorado manipulated data – some of which related to the environment – from 1996 to 2014, with “serious and far ranging” effects, the Department of the Interior (DOI) Inspector General (IG) recently reported.

The Energy Resources Program lab closed March 1, 2016 as a result of the bad data, but now agency officials won’t say who’s been punished or even if anybody has or will be.

“Due to the confidential nature of personnel actions, we cannot disclose any specific actions that have been taken,” USGS spokeswoman Anne-Berry Wade told The Daily Caller News Foundation. She also cited privacy laws and refused to name the officials involved."

Read more: Federal Lab Refuses To Reveal Who Manipulated Environmental Data For Two Decades

Global Warming deniers should be ignored.

The science was settled 15 years ago, Global Warming is real and accelerating. Deniers are the same as people that still believe the Earth is flat. Ignore them.

If it's so settled why hasn't it gotten warmer? According to you the temp should be rising inexorably due to the continued rise in CO2. It ain't. In fact the "pause" is now over 18 years long and more and more scientists are pointing to the quiescent Sun and saying that cooling has already begun.

11:00 AM | *The sun has gone quiet again during the weakest solar cycle in more than a century*

Global Warming deniers should be ignored.

The science was settled 15 years ago, Global Warming is real and accelerating. Deniers are the same as people that still believe the Earth is flat. Ignore them.

If it's so settled why hasn't it gotten warmer? According to you the temp should be rising inexorably due to the continued rise in CO2. It ain't. In fact the "pause" is now over 18 years long and more and more scientists are pointing to the quiescent Sun and saying that cooling has already begun.

11:00 AM | *The sun has gone quiet again during the weakest solar cycle in more than a century*

June temps settled at the pause (average base line) median line.. if next month drops below the median line, as I suspect it will, the pause will resume.. IT will then resume at just over 19 years 7 months...

"There's ice in my freezer, how is it warmer"?

The mentality of ignorance. "Look, I found a snowball outside in January, how is it warmer"?

These people should be ignored.

Everyone knows the history of global warming is a series of drops in temperature.

Escalator500.gif

Oh wow. Is that graph created from data from these guys? A "lab" that was shut down for data manipulation? Naaaaah. It couldn't be from them....

"Someone in the inorganic section of a USGS lab in Lakewood, Colorado manipulated data – some of which related to the environment – from 1996 to 2014, with “serious and far ranging” effects, the Department of the Interior (DOI) Inspector General (IG) recently reported.

The Energy Resources Program lab closed March 1, 2016 as a result of the bad data, but now agency officials won’t say who’s been punished or even if anybody has or will be.

“Due to the confidential nature of personnel actions, we cannot disclose any specific actions that have been taken,” USGS spokeswoman Anne-Berry Wade told The Daily Caller News Foundation. She also cited privacy laws and refused to name the officials involved."

Read more: Federal Lab Refuses To Reveal Who Manipulated Environmental Data For Two Decades

Love it.. They altered the data to conform to the political agenda and got caught.... SO they closed the lab and reassigned the employees..

The liars are still out there under a new premise..

The mentality of ignorance. "Look, I found a snowball outside in January, how is it warmer"?

YOU are the ignorant one dude. The USGS was forced to close a lab because that lab was publishing falsified data. That data was used by your hero's to support their fraud. That is what is called a FACT. Learn what facts are and then get back to us.

Escalator500.gif

Love it.. They altered the data to conform to the political agenda and got caught.... SO they closed the lab and reassigned the employees..

The liars are still out there under a new premise..

But of course. That's the bureaucratic way.

YOU are the ignorant one dude. The USGS was forced to close a lab because that lab was publishing falsified data. That data was used by your hero's to support their fraud. That is what is called a FACT. Learn what facts are and then get back to us.
Accusation without any kind of proof. Your specialty, Westwall. I certainly trust the USGS far more than the assholes you quote. After all, they employ real scientists, have met and worked with many of them.

Accusation without any kind of proof. Your specialty, Westwall. I certainly trust the USGS far more than the assholes you quote. After all, they employ real scientists, have met and worked with many of them.

You know olfraud, when you make stupid assertions, like you just did, without bothering to read the link you only reinforce that it is you who are the propaganda spewing, anti science fool we all know you to be.

Here's the link again for your further edification. Not that you'll actually read it because then you would be staring your ignorance, and fundamental dishonesty, squarely in the face.

Federal Lab Refuses To Reveal Who Manipulated Environmental Data For Two Decades

You know olfraud, when you make stupid assertions, like you just did, without bothering to read the link you only reinforce that it is you who are the propaganda spewing, anti science fool we all know you to be.

Here's the link again for your further edification. Not that you'll actually read it because then you would be staring your ignorance, and fundamental dishonesty, squarely in the face.

Federal Lab Refuses To Reveal Who Manipulated Environmental Data For Two Decades
Doesn't say in what way the data was manipulated. Also, the data has nothing at all to do with climate change. Would not be surprised if it came out that some of those personal were taking bribes from the energy corporations to falsify data to cover the pollution from those corporations.

The research topics manipulated – including uranium in the environment and U.S. coal resources and reservers – were “disturbing,” Arkansas Republican Rep. Bruce Westerman said at the subcommittee’s June hearing.

Follow Ethan on Twitter

More bad news for the alarmist nutters............

Top story on DRUDGE right now!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Second largest 2-month drop in global average satellite temperatures.
Largest 2-month drop in tropical average satellite temperatures.

Read more: http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/07/06/rapid-cooling-underway-big-drop-in-june-temperatures-according-to-satellites/#ixzz4DlUKlGxD

'Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth’s June Temperatures According To Satellites

You know whats coming next s0ns..................

Despite the high temps and lack of humidity. I can see that the OP is in tune with the facts.

More bad news for the alarmist nutters............

Top story on DRUDGE right now!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Second largest 2-month drop in global average satellite temperatures.
Largest 2-month drop in tropical average satellite temperatures.

Read more: http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/07/06/rapid-cooling-underway-big-drop-in-june-temperatures-according-to-satellites/#ixzz4DlUKlGxD

'Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth’s June Temperatures According To Satellites

You know whats coming next s0ns..................

Despite the high temps and lack of humidity. I can see that the OP is in tune with the facts.

Thanks sweets...........at least somebody is paying attention!!!:rock::rock::rock:

tpacv2.png

Two regions of cold to very cold water are about to merge in region 3-4. When this occurs later this month the circulations will all be cold. Latent Ocean heat is gone. This fall is going to fall fast and all indications point to a cold pattern aloft in the Northern Hemisphere.

upload_2016-7-9_15-36-0.png

There are already regions -3 deg C in the northern hemisphere. Things are shaping up for a significant La Niña by late October through March or so. The Bering Straights are already 3 deg C below average. Significant ice recovery is expected in the arctic this winter and melt has slowed to near zero already, 3 months early.

This is just the beginning... The La Niña pattern will bring massive cold down above the Great lakes regions. Look for sever cold in this region during mid winter. This winter will be a cold bitter one for most of the US.

rapid cooling s0ns........its right there as plain as the nose on your face!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

But note the posts from the AGW alarmists.........completely dismiss the DATA and change the subject. Fascinating how these people operate.......their entire being is about deceit and being self-righteous about it at that!!:up: Its fascinating to me!!

Too Funny;

The temp drop will be around 20 deg F.. Today's high was supposed to be 95, tomorrow's will be just 74 deg F.

While this is not unusual, the night time temps went from 55 degrees F. to just 37 deg F. and that is unusual... Generally the ground warmth will limit this to just a 5 -7 degree F drop. The air aloft is much colder than usual, allowing the temp to drop much further, even with average humidity levels...
NOAA%20ESRL%20AtmospericSpecificHumidity%20GlobalMonthlyTempSince1948%20With37monthRunningAverage.gif

Interesting times ahead...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back