juneteenth used to get reporations

anyone ready to give their money away? we are going to be forced to next.

anyone ready to give their money away?

You might. I cheat on my taxes.
lord this all ridiculus. america is a mess

I encourage everyone to do the same ...

"Giving money and power to politicians is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys"

-- P.J. O'Rourke, Parliament of Whores
oooh this juneteenth sure has caused such a sture. now its back to reperations talk. set peoples off again.

How about we just end Jim Crow? ... go party with folks different from you, maybe have a great time ...

We used to celebrate the ending of slavery here in the United States on Feb. 12th ... Lincoln's Birthday ... then we'd get Feb 22nd off too ... Washington's Birthday ... I agree with Homer Simpson, flithy theives in Washington stole one and gave us frickin' President's Day ... assholes ...

Happy Father's Day ...

How about we just end Jim Crow? ... go party with folks different from you, maybe have a great time ...

We used to celebrate the ending of slavery here in the United States on Feb. 12th ... Lincoln's Birthday ... then we'd get Feb 22nd off too ... Washington's Birthday ... I agree with Homer Simpson, flithy theives in Washington stole one and gave us frickin' President's Day ... assholes ...

Happy Father's Day ...
jim crowe ended years ago. everytime a black person dosent like republican bill. they cry jim crowe. just to start something.

Happy Father's Day ...
jim crowe ended years ago. everytime a black person dosent like republican bill. they cry jim crowe. just to start something.
Jim Crow didn't end since racists like you still exist.

"Giving money and power to politicians is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys"

Electing Democrats is like giving Russian Hackers the password to your checking account.

Electing Democrats is like giving Russian Hackers the password to your checking account.
That's why republicans spend more.

good greif using that holiday to get free money.

"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

#BeAHero
#EndChildAbuse
#ReportSuspectedChildAbuse

ReparationsChildAbuse.jpg
ReparationsChildAbuse4.jpg
Kodak_Black_THUGLIFE.jpg

Peace.

If blacks want reparations they should go collect from the African tribes who sold their ancestors into slavery in the first place. Lots luck with that.

And they should ALL have to go back to Africa to hassle those tribes, in person. Our government should 'help' them all get home.

Goodbye y'all. Syanara. We'll miss you. Really, we will... (wink, wink).

Last edited:
If blacks want reparations they should go collect from the African tribes who sold their ancestors into slavery in the first place. Lots luck with that.

And they should ALL have to go back to Africa to hassle those tribes, in person. Our government should 'help' them all get home.

Goodbye y'all. Syanara. We'll miss you. Really, we will... (wink, wink).

Jim Crow is alive and well ... only the blind won't see it ...

oooh this juneteenth sure has caused such a sture. now its back to reperations talk. set peoples off again.
They are never satisfied, give them an inch and they want a mile
Juneteenth, the 1st ebonic's holiday.

They are never satisfied, give them an inch and they want a mile
Juneteenth, the 1st ebonic's holiday.
It's all about getting something for nothing. That's all these lazy assholes live for. They're worthless in every way.

Forum List

Back