jury awards black 8.25 million

If not doing so is worth 25 Mil... Why would anyone show ID?
Great point! The next time a cop asks for my ID, I will refuse - and I too can buy a Malibu beach house, take a World Cruise, and buy new cars for every member of my family!

Great point! The next time a cop asks for my ID, I will refuse - and I too can buy a Malibu beach house, take a World Cruise, and buy new cars for every member of my family!
You too? Is there anything other than your abject racism to suggest that's what they spent their money on?

Oh, both her black daughters are set to be college graduates, that explains Lisa's sour puss.

This whole thing could have been avoided if they just shown their ids. Cops miss identify all the time. Just show your id and they will apologize and leave. Why would you not want to show your id ad prove your innocence. Bu blacks just don't get it. They paid her off for inconvenience more then anything. Cops still have their jobs. Just comply with the cops.
the police were looking for black men and detained/cuffed 3 black women.

What was the probable cause for the stop?

Yeah, being Black was the "probable cause"

They should appeal and the higher court order punitive damages.

You know, Darwinism really works.......

As these lawsuits might have the result of bankrupting these far Left Marxist counties.
Of course, they'll just keep raising taxes and fees to infinity to try to compensate for their stupidity.
So the county is far left but the police are ignorant racists?

i guess we know which needs to go.

Maybe not, but why would you not comply with an officer's request to show your ID? The more you argue and do the opposite of what is being asked, the more at risk you place yourself. By doing what is asked, any violation of your rights becomes more apparent in whatever bone you choose to pick with the department.
What was the probable cause for detaining them?

Looking for Black males and detaining Black females?

If there's no probable cause then the police HAVE NO AUTHORITY to detain or demand your ID.

So what was the probable cause for the detention?
What was the probable cause for searching the vehicle?

RULE OF LAW

doesn't just apply for White people.

violation of rights should be of the highest,, I don t see a problem with criminal charges on the cops,, at the least they should be fired and never allowed in law enforcement again,,

I may even be more for criminal charges for the cops and no money

Criminal charges? They messed up but no one was injured physically. LEO are humans too they make mistakes. Reprimanded? Yes. Additional training? For sure. Should the government pay these woman millions of dollars over 30 minutes? Of course not.

Criminal charges? They messed up but no one was injured physically. LEO are humans too they make mistakes. Reprimanded? Yes. Additional training? For sure. Should the government pay these woman millions of dollars over 30 minutes? Of course not.
theres a difference between a mistake and totally ignoring your oath and violating someones rights,,

they are highly trained and educated so theres no excuse in such a simple matter,,

the government didnt pay them the tax payers paid them,,

theres a difference between a mistake and totally ignoring your oath and violating someones rights,,

they are highly trained and educated so theres no excuse in such a simple matter,,

Which statute are you charging them under?

The source of the payment is irrelevant to whether they should be paid or not

Forum List

Back