jury awards black 8.25 million

You surprise me, pknopp ---- I always was told we are required to show our drivers licenses to police. Isn't that right, people? Isn't that what they are FOR? What if you got stopped for speeding and drunk driving and refused to show your drivers' license? Would that be right or wrong?
youre twisting the reality,,

have you ever read the 4th amendment?? seems you havent,,

the crime against humanity was the cops violating someones rights,,
Hang on a second brother maybe I miss read the story. So apparently somebody was Handcuffed for maybe an hour at Starbucks and so they get $8 million for it? No that’s wrong that is a major crime if that is the case if I’m understanding this right.

They didn't show their drivers' licenses when instructed to do so by police authorities. and then they sued for $8 million public monies. I think that's pretty awful and suspect they planned it all along.
youre twisting what happened to the point of eeither flat out lying or just ignorant,,

which is it??

Hang on a second brother maybe I miss read the story. So apparently somebody was Handcuffed for maybe an hour at Starbucks and so they get $8 million for it? No that’s wrong that is a major crime if that is the case if I’m understanding this right.
no,, someone had their rights violated by people that swore an oath to protect them,,,

We have situation now where because of what’s going on in our country these crimes against humanity where BLM people are getting paid millions of dollars for no good reason. They’re getting paid off by the court systems for no good reason. So what’s happening is all the BLM people are trying to set up the police they’re trying to go out of their way to set them up because they know they will get millions of dollars from these enemies of America these judges these prosecutors who are pro BLM and they are definitely enemies of America.

no,, someone had their rights violated by people that swore an oath to protect them,,,
I still want an answer here I don’t know what’s going on what exactly happened?

I was detained by a police officer when I was younger. I didn’t get $1 million. Where is my fucking money. So if this was a case of somebody getting detained for a half an hour they don’t deserve $1 million. What the fuck is going on in this country.

youre twisting the reality,,

have you ever read the 4th amendment?? seems you havent,,
So do you refuse to show your driver's license to police when they ask for it? Do you HAVE one? If so, what is it for? I would think people who object to showing a driver's license to the police would never bother to get one, or just throw it out.

We have situation now where because of what’s going on in our country these crimes against humanity where BLM people are getting paid millions of dollars for no good reason. They’re getting paid off by the court systems for no good reason. So what’s happening is all the BLM people are trying to set up the police they’re trying to go out of their way to set them up because they know they will get millions of dollars from these enemies of America these judges these prosecutors who are pro BLM and they are definitely enemies of America.
why are you lying abpout what happened??

its a clear cut case of people that swore an oath to protect our rights violating them,,

I still want an answer here I don’t know what’s going on what exactly happened?

I was detained by a police officer when I was younger. I didn’t get $1 million. Where is my fucking money. So if this was a case of somebody getting detained for a half an hour they don’t deserve $1 million. What the fuck is going on in this country.
I would need more details about your case to use it as a comparison,,

Agreed. Good topic. I've been thinking about drivers' licenses lately because there is a trend for doctors' offices and dentists (who from their invasive questionaires now seem to think they are doctors) keep asking for drivers licenses. That, I won't do. Nobody gets to see my drivers license except a policeman; I guess the rest of the government, too --- the IRS now demands them!

But drivers' licenses are FOR the police: that's their purpose. Like the French identity papers. I can't see why anyone would object to that and that woman was silly. I suppose it was all for getting a Payday all along. That was the whole point: to sue and get millions of $$. These types are the worst people around.
A drivers license is proof you’re allowed to drive. Not required to walk around, go to Starbucks or anything else besides drive. I’m not required to possess an ID carry one around or provide it to A police officer just because he asks for it.

Not lying about what happened I am asking you what precisely happened here. I was detained unrightfully by a police officer when I was younger where’s my motherfucking money.
did you sue them?? if not thats on you,,

what I wonder is why you arent standing up for the constitution and our rights it protects,,

youre twisting what happened to the point of eeither flat out lying or just ignorant,,

which is it??
I notice you are not answering my plain questions, do you HAVE a driver's license, do you refuse to show it to police, what do you think they are FOR?

These are plain, clear questions. If you won't answer them, go away. I don't want to talk to someone who is nothing more than an insult-monger.

I notice you are not answering my plain questions, do you HAVE a driver's license, do you refuse to show it to police, what do you think they are FOR?

These are plain, clear questions. If you won't answer them, go away. I don't want to talk to someone who is nothing more than an insult-monger.
were they stopped for a traffic violation?? thats right they werent so a DL is irrelevant,,

A Drivers License is proof that you’ve been authorized by the issuing state to operate a motor vehicle. WTF do you think they are for?

“Aasylei Loggervale and her two daughters had pulled into a Starbucks in Castro Valley, about 25 miles southeast of downtown San Francisco, in September 2019 when Alameda County sheriff's deputies handcuffed them in connection with a string of auto thefts, according to their federal lawsuit.”

Those are about the only details from the very poorly written AOL article which is about three paragraphs. So I wonder were the so-called victims mouthing off to the police officers? Because officers have a very tough job and we cannot pay off millions of dollars for this type of nonsense this is insane. What a fucking disgrace. What an absolute disgrace

I was detained by a police officer when I was a young man because I was mouthing off to the cop. All because I had a little bit of marijuana in the car that’s it guess what I had to spend the night in jail because of it. Where is my motherfucking money. ?

What a fucking joke. We need to do things democratically and get these judges and prosecutors out of office democratically because they are bias and they are corrupt and they are pro BLM and they are monsters.

A drivers license is proof you’re allowed to drive. Not required to walk around, go to Starbucks or anything else besides drive. I’m not required to possess an ID carry one around or provide it to A police officer just because he asks for it.
Well, thank you!! At least SOMEONE (I'm looking at you, prog hunter!) around here is able to answer a simple question!

Okay, I am not entirely out of step with you on this ---- while I personally WOULD let police officers see my license on pretty much any occasion, I am taking a stand against letting doctors have it (some of them want to scan it!! Really. Identity Theft City, sheeeesh), or anyone else at all. This demand is spreading, and it shouldn't. They don't get my social security number, either. Or anyone else except the government officials that say they need it.

Forum List

Back