jury awards black 8.25 million

Marijuana has been decriminalized for a long time in New York State. I went to jail for mouthing off to a police officer and saying what about my constitutional rights. Brother don’t go by these anti-American articles. Don’t go by three paragraph articles. You’re on the wrong side of history morally speaking. Two sentences is your response to that huge post of mine.

Nobody in our country should ever get $8 million just because they had to be handcuffed for a few minutes or detained for 30 minutes. It’s the mark of insanity. going by the article we have no idea what the people who were arrested said to the officer if they mouthed off if they were talking back , if they were screaming at the police. People have to abide by law enforcement in this country.

The cops should have learned by now. That they are still doing this means a strong statement needs to be made.

It must be unreal right. Can’t be real?

You just have to wonder with so many homeless white people …why our fellow American are supporting Black Lives Matter. ?

Well one thing to keep in mind actually most Americans are against BLM. The media lies all the time and makes up statistics. So they’re all gonna burn in hell for at least some amount of time for this garbage for trying to ruin our country by paying off millions of dollars for no good reason ….they will go to hell so rest assured my friend they will pay for this.
im with you

This whole thing could have been avoided if they just shown their ids. Cops miss identify all the time. Just show your id and they will apologize and leave. Why would you not want to show your id ad prove your innocence. Bu blacks just don't get it. They paid her off for inconvenience more then anything. Cops still have their jobs. Just comply with the cops.
Thr

This whole thing could have been avoided if they just shown their ids. Cops miss identify all the time. Just show your id and they will apologize and leave. Why would you not want to show your id ad prove your innocence. Bu blacks just don't get it. They paid her off for inconvenience more than anything. Cops still have their jobs. Just comply with the cops.
They should have shown their ID’s. If I’m not mistaken it was a Black Woman with her two daughters. Didn’t the Cops say they were looking for Black Men?

First of all I apologize to you for you using rough language in your presence. Because you are a nice person

I was really fired up. When I was 18 years old I was pulled over by a black police officer. I’m a white man by the way and I don’t think that black cops are out to get me. I don’t think that black folks are out to get me. But unfortunately some BLM supporters have the reverse views they think the white man is out to get them.

I had a bong in my car. I was not in any mind set of suing a police officer back in those days this was over 15 years ago. So I mouthed off to the cops “what about my rights what about my constitutional rights.” I was brought up to believe that police officers are our allies and we submit to law enforcement but I was a young kid I didn’t know any better. If I was acting in a dignified manner I don’t think I would’ve had to go to jail. I was going the wrong way down a one-way but I was not inebriated or high. Just made a mistake going down the wrong street.

I had to spend a night in the Erie county holding center with about 40 other men crackheads all sorts of gangbangers but I learned a lot and I actually talked with a lot of people who were sitting there in the jail with me and I made some good conversations with them learning about their issues. About three months later at a St. Patrick’s Day parade I saw that black police officer and I shook his hand and we had a great conversation. My cousin is a police officer as well and they have to deal with horrible things. So if they pull somebody over and someone is mouthing off to them or somebody is not abiding by what the police officer says that’s wrong.

So I stand by the policemen and the police woman of our country these men there black they’re white their men their women they’re out there every single day risking their lives and they are working in a country where so many politicians have turned their backs on the police …the same politicians who get millions of dollars for doing this. Black Lives Matter turns there backs on black police officers.

I read the AOL article it was lacking information. It wasn’t good enough. I’m so proud to say I stand by the police and I’m so proud that they have police unions that protect the police officers ….I proudly stand by police unions.
I agree none of of our offers are backed up.

Thr

They should have shown their ID’s. If I’m not mistaken it was a Black Woman with her two daughters. Didn’t the Cops say they were looking for Black Men?
There were car burglaries by black men in recent months. I wonder if they thought woman were with the burglars. more info is needed on this one.

If you’re going to post at least try to follow the conversation. If you get confused just take a break and let the adults talk.
You mean a Driver’s License is not mandatory for Drivers and an acceptable proof of ID? Please try to stop ✋ acting like a illiterate Moron and let the adults 👨 talk

You mean a Driver’s License is not mandatory for Drivers and an acceptable proof of ID? Please try to stop ✋ acting like a illiterate Moron and let the adults 👨 talk
Why is it half the people in this thread refuse to follow the conversation but insist on posting?

Forum List

Back