jury awards black 8.25 million

The state insures the cops and the pension fund.
insurance companies provide the bonds and insurance the pensions depend,, as for who pays the premium that varies on jurisdictions and contracts,,

as we all know insurance companies dont like paying out, so if you sue them instead of the state it makes it harder for them to get insurance just like its harder after a car wreck,,,

Michigan owes me a fortune. With 30 years of interest!
a lot of people are owed,,,

maybe cases like this get around and start a change of attitude,,

we need cops now more than ever, but thats doesnt mean we need bad ones that dont abide their oaths to the constitution,,

insurance companies provide the bonds and insurance the pensions depend,, as for who pays the premium that varies on jurisdictions and contracts,,

Tax payers pay for it regardless of jurisdiction. Are there privately funded police depts somewhere?

as we all know insurance companies dont like paying out, so if you sue them instead of the state it makes it harder for them to get insurance just like its harder after a car wreck,,,
The premiums just go up and who pays for that?

Tax payers pay for it regardless of jurisdiction. Are there privately funded police depts somewhere?

The premiums just go up and who pays for that?
I am talking about insurance and bonding,, those are private companies paid premiums by either the cop themselves, the union or the dept they work under depending on what their contract agrees too,,

I am talking about insurance and bonding,, those are private companies paid premiums by either the cop themselves, the union or the dept they work under depending on what their contract agrees too,,
The only way the individual cops or the union pays for it is if PO salaries were increased to cover it. Remind me who funds those salaries again? If the dept pays for it where do you think that money comes from?

People shouldn’t be awarded lottery type money because they were wrongfully detained for 20-30 minutes.

here is what happened police cam. all she had to do was show her id.,

She was talking back to the cops right away. Man where is my $10 million for what happened to me. She was talking back to the police and she was actually treated with so much respect. This is a palling and disgusting is that she got millions of dollars. We have a terrible problem in our country the BLM lawyers and BLM prosecutors are paying off millions of dollars to people like this that don’t deserve the money. What about a mother out there dying of cancer.

It’s a shocking thing how there are men in this country especially white men who somehow feel sympathy for this woman’s situation all she had to do was show her damn ID. Or treat the cop with respect.

It’s completely unbelievable how people are respond is this acting as if this woman was lynched when she got millions of dollars here I’m thinking that the police officer beat the living shit out of her. What the hell is going on in this country. Well like I said though just realize something there’s a special place in hell for the prosecutor for the judge who just gave away all the taxpayer money for nothing. I thought for sure that this woman had her head caved in with a police baton it’s nothing like that.

What about that criminal beast who murdered Ashley Babbitt the unarmed January 6 protester. That wild animal is still going around doing interviews acting like he’s a hero he’s a villain.

The only way the individual cops or the union pays for it is if PO salaries were increased to cover it. Remind me who funds those salaries again? If the dept pays for it where do you think that money comes from?

People shouldn’t be awarded lottery type money because they were wrongfully detained for 20-30 minutes.
they pay premiums,, the insurance/bonding company covers it after that,,

my point that youre missing is just like getting into a wreck causes premiums to rise or loosing your coverage, to sue them instead of the city will change their behavior too,,,

The AOL article was very poorly written. Let’s take a look at some of the responses

Anti-American’s response number one

“ oh she was unlawfully detained“

Well anti-Americans do not care at all about this country they look at an issue like this they read a headline and they unanimously agree with not the police officers but with these pigs who are trying to ruin our country. This isn’t right. This is a criminal action by the judge by the prosecutor involved in this case. It’s a shocking thing the way that white policeman and black policeman are treated in this country it is completely shocking.

Make no mistake things will get better and the American future democratically speaking we’re going to elect the right people into office and get the criminals out of office. This is so despicable when there are so many black Americans and white Americans starving on the streets getting robbed by corporations , getting robbed by the government because the government is a drug dealer selling marijuana to kids

“ let’s build another KFC or McDonald’s in the inner-city communities let’s give BLM leaders millions of dollars“

No wonder obesity is such a problem in this country no wonder there’s so much dysfunction in the inner cities.

Everything I just said is a fact here’s how the anti-Americans respond

Anti-American response number one- she was unlawfully detained

It’s like we’re dealing with robots. There’s no nuance to what the anti-American say. No logical country no logical government would pay off $8 million to these people who were talking back to the police acting like shit acting all uppity, this is an embarrassment to America.
Did you hear one of the women who was arrested “oh this is how the police act this is how bad the police are”

This is insane there’s actually another time when I was maybe 17 or 18 and I’m walking down the street in a cop pulls up to me and says hey man what are you doing where are you going. He thought that I was a criminal because perhaps I match the description of someone he’s looking for. I politely talk to the guy and everything was fine. No logical country no logical government Would give $8 million to these people who had to deal with nothing they were in a situation for maybe 20 minutes with the cops but all of the anti-Americans are making it out like they had their heads smashed in with a police baton. I can’t believe this this is insane like I said no reason to get more worked up I didn’t use foul language in this post and all we can do is just pray for a better future we can pray that the government actually does something to help homeless white people help homeless Black people.

Anti-American response number two to what I just said is as follows

“ shut up nobody cares about homeless people give Black Lives Matter millions of dollars“

Last edited:
The AOL article was very poorly written. Let’s take a look at some of the responses

Anti-American’s response number one

“ oh she was unlawfully detained“

Well anti-Americans do not care at all about this country they look at an issue like this they read a headline and they unanimously agree with not the police officers but with these pigs who are trying to ruin our country. This isn’t right. This is a criminal action by the judge by the prosecutor involved in this case. It’s a shocking thing the way that white policeman and black policeman are treated in this country it is completely shocking. Making a mistake things will get better and the American future democratically speaking we’re going to elect the right people in the office where they get the criminals out of office. This is so despicable when there are so many black Americans and white Americans starving on the streets getting robbed by corporations , getting robbed by corporations getting robbed by the government because the government is a drug dealer selling marijuana to kids.

Everything I just said is a fact here’s how the anti-Americans respond

Anti-American response number one- she was unlawfully detained

It’s like we’re dealing with robots. There’s no nuance to what the anti-American say. No logical country no logical government would pay off $8 million to these people who were talking back to the police acting like shit acting all uppity, this is an embarrassment to America.
Did you hear one of the women who was arrested “oh this is how the police act this is how bad the police are”

This is insane there’s actually another time when I was maybe 17 or 18 and I’m walking down the street in a cop pulls up to me and says hey man what are you doing where are you going. He thought that I was a criminal because perhaps I match the description of someone he’s looking for. I politely talk to the guy and everything was fine. No logical country no logical government Would give $8 million to these people who had to deal with nothing they were in a situation for maybe 20 minutes with the cops but all of the anti-Americans are making it out like they had their heads smashed in with a police baton. I can’t believe this this is insane like I said no reason to get more worked up I didn’t use foul language in this post and all we can do is just pray for a better future we can pray that the government actually does something to help homeless white people help homeless Black people.

Anti-American response number two to what I just said is as follows

“ shut up nobody cares about homeless people give Black Lives Matter millions of dollars“
so now being pro constitutional rights is anti american,,

oh how times have changed,,

so now being pro constitutional rights is anti american,,

oh how times have changed,,
I am pro constitutional and pro common sense brother . This woman according to people who are agreeing with her are acting like she had her head smashed in. Sir the payoff does not fit the actions we saw in the video. $8 million should be going to homeless people not to her and her friends they don’t deserve anything at all.

No wonder why black men in this country and white men who are police officers are so stressed out because the countries letting them down well more so the government is we have a horrible government somebody republican or democrat has a truly step up and make a difference and support the police. There was a time when cops didn’t have body cameras and everything was fine.

I trust the American police but apparently the judge and the prosecutor in this case believe that the American police Are like Third World police officers beating a living hell out of people for no reason.

I am pro constitutional and pro common sense brother . This woman according to people who are agreeing with her are acting like she had her head smashed in. Sir the payoff does not fit the actions we saw in the video. $8 million should be going to homeless people not to her and her friends they don’t deserve anything at all.

No wonder why black men in this country and white men who are police officers are so stressed out because the countries letting them down well more so the government is we have a horrible government somebody republican or democrat has a truly step up and make a difference and support the police. There was a time when cops didn’t have body cameras and everything was fine.

I trust the American please but apparently the judge in the prosecutor in this case believe that the American please I like Third World police officers beating a living hell out of people for no reason.
either our rights matter or they dont,,

what I care about is how the cops acted not her,,

if you really cared about the constitution you would too,, but youve made it perfectly clear you dont,,

Forum List

Back