jury awards black 8.25 million

I’ve seen some black folks pulled over by cops black cops or white cops. But when I’ve seen Black people pulled over some of them barely even roll down the window they immediately act rude and disrespectful ….they have no right to do that whatsoever to police. The police are the law and the American citizen has to submit to the law.

You know it’s about common courtesy when you treat people with respect whether they’re police or not you will get respected …..those people in the video in the car treated the cop like shit. They didn’t even get attacked by the cop that $8 million goes to them this is a palling and insulting.

Nobody had their rights violated at all this is so sickening and disturbing it’s truly an outrage of epic proportions.

I guess if somebody is black and they support BLM all they have to do is get in the situation with the cops they could even start screaming at the police calling them names and if they somehow got detained for 20 minutes they get $1 million. It’s terrible and something has to be done about this this can’t keep happening or else we’re not gonna have a country anymore. The criminals will run the country the drug dealers will run the country in some ways they already are backed by the US government. Nobody cares about any new ones in this conversation. None of the people who are supporting the people who are arrested care about nuance at all they keep responding like robots.

I’ve seen some black folks pulled over by cops black cops or white cops. But when I’ve seen Black people pulled over some of them barely even roll down the window they immediately act rude and disrespectful ….they have no right to do that whatsoever to police. The police are the law and the American citizen has to submit to the law.

You know it’s about common courtesy when you treat people with respect whether they’re police or not you will get respected …..those people in the video in the car treated the cop like shit. They didn’t even get attacked by the cop that $8 million goes to them this is a palling and insulting.

Nobody had their rights violated at all this is so sickening and disturbing it’s truly an outrage of epic proportions.

I guess if somebody is black and they support BLM all they have to do is get in the situation with the cops they could even start screaming at the police calling them names and if they somehow got detained for 20 minutes they get $1 million. It’s terrible and something has to be done about this this can’t keep happening or else we’re not gonna have a country anymore. The criminals will run the country the drug dealers will run the country in some ways they already are backed by the US government. Nobody cares about any new ones in this conversation. None of the people who are supporting the people who are arrested care about nuance at all they keep responding like robots.
just like the typical leftist progressive you think if you just keep explaining things you can control what people think,,

sorry but those of us that respect the constitution know what a rights violation looks like and this is one,,

so peddle your progressive crap for your cult meetings,,

just like the typical leftist progressive you think if you just keep explaining things you can control what people think,,

sorry but those of us that respect the constitution know what a rights violation looks like and this is one,,

so peddle your progressive crap for your cult meetings,,
My brother you’re responding like a robot now you’re doing the exact thing that the anti-constitution people do.

When a police officer an officer of our law system asks somebody for id it is time to give up the ID add if you don’t have ID you just give the officer your name and they will run your background.

And in an area where there are crimes committed where it whether it’s in suburb or a inner-city ….when a cop pulls you might match the description so it’s time to explain things to the police officer. We’re not gonna have a country any more of these pay offs keep happening.

You had me thinking this woman had her head smashed by a police baton…. it was nothing like that,, she doesn’t deserve a single penny for what happened to her sir. Thank you have a nice night I appreciate you.

My brother you’re responding like a robot now you’re doing the exact thing that the anti-constitution people do.

When a police officer an officer of our law system asks somebody for id it is time to give up the ID add if you don’t have ID you just give the officer your name and they will run your background.

And in an area where there are crimes committed where it whether it’s in suburb or a inner-city ….when a cop pulls you might match the description so it’s time to explain things to the police officer. We’re not gonna have a country any more of these pay offs keep happening.

You had me thinking this woman had her head smashed by a police baton…. it was nothing like that,, she doesn’t deserve a single penny for what happened to her sir. Thank you have a nice night I appreciate you.
save it jr,, the fact remains these cops violated her rights and no amount of explaining will change that,,

blacks have chip on their shoulder and make things harder on themselves.

She was talking back to the cops right away. Man where is my $10 million for what happened to me. She was talking back to the police and she was actually treated with so much respect. This is a palling and disgusting is that she got millions of dollars. We have a terrible problem in our country the BLM lawyers and BLM prosecutors are paying off millions of dollars to people like this that don’t deserve the money. What about a mother out there dying of cancer.

It’s a shocking thing how there are men in this country especially white men who somehow feel sympathy for this woman’s situation all she had to do was show her damn ID. Or treat the cop with respect.

It’s completely unbelievable how people are respond is this acting as if this woman was lynched when she got millions of dollars here I’m thinking that the police officer beat the living shit out of her. What the hell is going on in this country. Well like I said though just realize something there’s a special place in hell for the prosecutor for the judge who just gave away all the taxpayer money for nothing. I thought for sure that this woman had her head caved in with a police baton it’s nothing like that.

What about that criminal beast who murdered Ashley Babbitt the unarmed January 6 protester. That wild animal is still going around doing interviews acting like he’s a hero he’s a villain.
they got suspicious of her and she should have showed her id. any logical person would have. yes just like most blacks she knows how pitch fit so she could have lawsuit and get money so she knows buy what ever shit she wants.

Last edited:
they pay premiums,, the insurance/bonding company covers it after that,,

my point that youre missing is just like getting into a wreck causes premiums to rise or loosing your coverage, to sue them instead of the city will change their behavior too,,,
How many insurance companies that you know of that are losing propositions?

they had no legal obligation to show ID,,

Actually, if police have a probable cause to believe you've committed an offense, they have the legal right to detain you to confirm your identity. You are not obligated to show an ID card, but you are obligated to state enough information for police to confirm who you are.

Matching the description (sometimes quite vague) of a reported suspect in or around the area where an offense has been committed is, according to multiple precedents, sufficient to provide a probably cause.

the jury wanted award her shut up money. the cops were not even fired. if the had done something wrong they would have been.
Shut up about what? Had the cops done nothing wrong what would the state need her to shut up about. BTW no one had heard of this until the settlement for 8 million was awarded. If the intent was to make this go away it was an epic fail

Actually, if police have a probable cause to believe you've committed an offense, they have the legal right to detain you to confirm your identity. You are not obligated to show an ID card, but you are obligated to state enough information for police to confirm who you are.

Matching the description (sometimes quite vague) of a reported suspect in or around the area where an offense has been committed is, according to multiple precedents, sufficient to provide a probably cause.
they were looking for a man and stopped 3 women,,

how many of them are sued instead of sueing the city??
If Police Depts had insurance specifically for this it would happen every time an incident like this happened.

The premiums would be nothing more than the government paying settlements on a payment plan. Only it would cost more in the long run since the insurance company has overhead and has to make a profit.

Forum List

Back