jury awards black 8.25 million

8.25 million for being detained while your car is searched? It really pays to play the racial victim card in state run by imbeciles.
Michigan owes me 8 million from an incident decades ago, apparently. Oh, wait, I’m not black. Dang!

8.25 million for being detained while your car is searched? It really pays to play the racial victim card in state run by imbeciles.
Michigan owes me 8 million from an incident decades ago, apparently. Oh, wait, I’m not black. Dang!
they were paid 8.25 million because the cops violated their rights by cuffing them and searching their car,,

You realize the search was also illegal right?

my problem is it came from the tax payers when it should have come from the bonds or insurance cops have,, that or their pension funds,,

do that and cops will think twice about violating rights,,
I’m not defending the cops. They fucked up. However, no one was killed or even harmed. 8 million for being scared and inconvenienced is ridiculous, imho.

I’m not defending the cops. They fucked up. However, no one was killed or even harmed. 8 million for being scared and inconvenienced is ridiculous, imho.
it wasnt so much about being scared or inconvenienced but about the rights violation issue,,

Forum List

Back