jury awards black 8.25 million

of course it is,, and the biggest reason that the people should be outraged by their actions,,
So if the payment came from a different source the women shouldn’t have been awarded the settlement but because it came from the Government via taxes they should? What brain dead logic is that?

There has to be a criminal statute to charge them under in order to charge them with a crime. You can’t just charge someone with a crime because they do something you don’t like.
but there are constitutional laws that are superior to statutes,,,

what is it with you leftists about hating the constitution and the rights it protects??

but there are constitutional laws that are superior to statutes,,,

what is it with you leftists about hating the constitution and the rights it protects??

Whats the penalty laid out IN the Constitution for violating someones Constitutional rights? Hint. There isn’t one because the Constitution isn’t a criminal statute that you can charge someone under.

This whole thing could have been avoided if they just shown their ids. Cops miss identify all the time. Just show your id and they will apologize and leave. Why would you not want to show your id ad prove your innocence. Bu blacks just don't get it. They paid her off for inconvenience more then anything. Cops still have their jobs. Just comply with the cops.
Agreed. Good topic. I've been thinking about drivers' licenses lately because there is a trend for doctors' offices and dentists (who from their invasive questionaires now seem to think they are doctors) keep asking for drivers licenses. That, I won't do. Nobody gets to see my drivers license except a policeman; I guess the rest of the government, too --- the IRS now demands them!

But drivers' licenses are FOR the police: that's their purpose. Like the French identity papers. I can't see why anyone would object to that and that woman was silly. I suppose it was all for getting a Payday all along. That was the whole point: to sue and get millions of $$. These types are the worst people around.

Whats the penalty laid out IN the Constitution for violating someones Constitutional rights? Hint. There isn’t one because the Constitution isn’t a criminal statute that you can charge someone under.
so tell me what you think is a proper punishment for a government official that violates your rights that they swore an oath to protect??

Thats not a criminal statute dummy

And I'm not a prosecuting attorney. The officers cost the people over 8 million dollars because they simply could not take no for an answer when the women were not required to do anything.

Cops are going to have to learn one way or the other.

This whole thing could have been avoided if they just shown their ids. Cops miss identify all the time. Just show your id and they will apologize and leave. Why would you not want to show your id ad prove your innocence. Bu blacks just don't get it. They paid her off for inconvenience more then anything. Cops still have their jobs. Just comply with the cops.
It must be unreal right. Can’t be real?

You just have to wonder with so many homeless white people …why our fellow American are supporting Black Lives Matter. ?

Well one thing to keep in mind actually most Americans are against BLM. The media lies all the time and makes up statistics. So they’re all gonna burn in hell for at least some amount of time for this garbage for trying to ruin our country by paying off millions of dollars for no good reason ….they will go to hell so rest assured my friend they will pay for this.

In other words you can’t actually make an argument for what you’re saying, because what you’re saying is stupid
so a government official violating your rights after swearing an oath to protect them is now stupid??

you leftist are some sick mother fuckers,,

It must be unreal right. Can’t be real?

You just have to wonder was so many homeless white people why our fellow American supporting Black Lives Matter. Well one thing to keep in mind actually most Americans are against BLM. The media lies all the time and makes up statistics. So they’re all gonna burn in hell for at least some amount of time for this garbage for trying to ruin our country by paying off millions of dollars for no good reason they will go to hell so rest assured my friend they will pay for this.
Naaaaaaah, these worthless women are now $8 million richer. They GOT paid, they didn't pay.

It’s completely obvious that some of these prosecutors and judges are pro BLM and they are going to burn in hell at least for sometime for their sins. That’s how these things work. This is a crime against humanity to pay off millions of dollars for nonsense issues like this this is a crime against our Lord. So many poor homeless Black people and white people and none of the Black Lives Matter leaders are helping them out.

And I'm not a prosecuting attorney. The officers cost the people over 8 million dollars because they simply could not take no for an answer when the women were not required to do anything.

Cops are going to have to learn one way or the other.
You surprise me, pknopp ---- I always was told we are required to show our drivers licenses to police. Isn't that right, people? Isn't that what they are FOR? What if you got stopped for speeding and drunk driving and refused to show your drivers' license? Would that be right or wrong?

It’s completely obvious that some of these prosecutors and judges are pro BLM and they are going to burn in hell at least for sometime for their sins. That’s how these things work. This is a crime against humanity to pay off millions of dollars for nonsense issues like this this is a crime against our Lord. So many poor homeless Black people and white people and none of the Black Lives Matter leaders are helping them out.
the crime against humanity was the cops violating someones rights,,

what is it that makes them worthless???
They didn't show their drivers' licenses when instructed to do so by police authorities. Then they sued for $8 million public monies. I think that's pretty awful and suspect they planned it all along.

Query: do any of you refuse to show your driver's license when a cop asks to see it?

We want real pain and suffering look at the innocent January 6 protesters who did nothing but walk around the building. They should get paid $25 million from Benjamin crump that monstrous wild beast Benjamin Crump the BLM lawyer he’s another guy he’s gonna go to hell for at least some time for his sins.

Forum List

Back