🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jury awards hotel dishwasher $21 million, finding employer violated her BS religious anus rights'

Thank you for clarifying. You can't comprehend the difference between religious discrimination and your personal delusions
So your big point is that, if i claimed it was for Jesus and not " madeup voodoo", then it would be fine.

Which is actually my point, and you just made it for me. Again.

My point is that whether you're trapped in a Broadway musical, or just trapped in a malfunctioning brain, you're perspective on this whole entire subject is worthless. Just let it go and let the grownups handle it.

My point is that whether you're trapped in a Broadway musical, or just trapped in a malfunctioning brain, you're perspective on this whole entire subject is worthless. Just let it go and let the grownups handle it.

I think he's tried stand up comedy lying down.

Same goes for you.

I did not represent myself as one, you did. I spoke for me. You seem to have a need to control people by telling them what is what.
I mean rhe same thing goes for you that i said to the other poster. Your only big point , at this point, is that it's okay for her, since Christianity is a "real religion". Which is horseshit and is actually my point. Which you keep making for me.

Thank you for clarifying. You can't comprehend the difference between religious discrimination and your personal delusions
So your big point is that, if i claimed it was for Jesus and not " madeup voodoo", then it would be fine.

Which is actually my point, and you just made it for me. Again.

Oh boy, tantrum time. Again.

I mean the same thing goes for you that i said to the other poster. Your only big point , at this point, is that it's okay for her, since Christianity is a "real religion". Which is horseshit and is actually my point. Which you keep making for me.

I did not say that, I said she was Constitutionally protected and a court of law agreed with that. You're the one all frightened and jealous.

I await your weak best shots. Tell me what kids need to be raped to prove your godly love.

My worst day as a Christian is better than your best day as Baz Ares. I pity you really. Needing to find the worse in people so that you can feel superior.

Only losers need Christianity to feel good about being a loser in life.
I need no fake shit to justly myself to others or myself. I'm proud of my life
without fake gods/lords to make me feel better.

But, I believe in gods Borr, Odin and Thor. I enjoy them on Tee Vee.
And I understand reality. You seem to can't. Well, don't sadly.

So, Mormonism was jist made up about 200 years ago. So does it make the cut?

Scientology, 60 years ago. Old enough to drink from the tap of "real religion"?

The unification chirch is about 60 years old. If I hire a 'moonie', and switch work attire from street clothes to uniforms, can the moonie sue if i fire him for refusing?

A little help here. I need to know how far to backdate my application to the club. It's time for me to get a little piece of this action.

I await your weak best shots. Tell me what kids need to be raped to prove your godly love.

My worst day as a Christian is better than your best day as Baz Ares. I pity you really. Needing to find the worse in people so that you can feel superior.

I need no fake shit to justly myself to others. I'm proud of my life

And I understand reality.

No you have issues with self worth. That is why you can't handle differing points of view. You prove this on a daily basis.

So, Mormonism was jist made up about 200 years ago. So does it make the cut?

Scientology, 60 years ago. Old enough to drink from the tap of "real religion"?

The unification chirch is about 60 years old. If I hire a 'moonie', and switch work attire from street clothes to uniforms, can the moonie sue if i fire him for refusing?

A little help here. I need to know how far to backdate my application to the club. It's time for me to get a little piece of this action.

So which is it? Do you know a lot about religion or not? One moment you can disprove everything and the next you have no answers. :lol:

I need no fake shit to justly myself to others. I'm proud of my life

And I understand reality.

No you have issues with self worth. That is why you can't handle differing points of view. You prove this on a daily basis.
Self-worth is not being like you.
I don't worship fake man made up grifter BS.
You seem to be weak and gullible.
Can you explain why?

It's not my fault you are what you are. But people are here to break you
free from your stupid faith in fake gods.
Yes. We are here to free you from your Godvernment worship.

Seems Godvernment worship. Needs Federal Gobmint laws to keep the BS alive.
Really weak for the so-called almighty this type of unworthy help..

Last edited:
Self-worth is not being like you.
I don't worship fake BS. You seem to be weak and gullible.
Can you explain why?

Self worth is a term you apparently can't understand. I did not state you had to be like me. I don't feel a need to explain myself to you. You are of no consequence to me. Prove you are open to change first. When did you first realize that you were a failure?

Really weak for the so-called almighty.

Tyrants attack religion first. Show us the government funding of religion, say versus Planned Parenthood.

I need to put up lost Baz posters. He runned away. Please return him to his owner...me.

Really weak for the so-called almighty.

Tyrants attack religion first. Show us the government funding of religion, say versus Planned Parenthood.
Tyrants abuse ignorant followers to meet a need. Are you saying you are one?
You should be sucking my dick by now.

A former hotel dishwasher has been awarded $21.5 million in damages after a jury found that her previous employer violated her religious rights.

Marie Jean Pierre, 60, sued the Park Hotels & Resorts, accusing the group of violating her civil rights by firing her for being unable to work on Sundays, the Miami Herald reported Wednesday.

Pierre, who had worked as a dishwasher at the Conrad Miami Hotel, had requested from the beginning of her employment that she have Sundays off to participate in Christian missionary work to help the poor, according to NBC News.

"I love God,” she told the local NBC affiliate. “No work on Sunday, because Sunday I honor God."
Jury awards hotel dishwasher $21 million after finding employer violated her religious rights

:dunno: I say Follower of fake gods/lords & MAGA DOPers approves of this, rightie'?
Or you disapprove of this, as it's a black female dishwasher?
Will the great Douche tweet about this for the DOPers?
If the Hotel agreed to her insistence that she be allowed to not work on Sundays due to her hokey religion, then the hotel should have allowed her to have Sundays off, however, 21.5 million is an absurd amount and juries can be idiots agreeing with such figures.

A former hotel dishwasher has been awarded $21.5 million in damages after a jury found that her previous employer violated her religious rights.

Marie Jean Pierre, 60, sued the Park Hotels & Resorts, accusing the group of violating her civil rights by firing her for being unable to work on Sundays, the Miami Herald reported Wednesday.

Pierre, who had worked as a dishwasher at the Conrad Miami Hotel, had requested from the beginning of her employment that she have Sundays off to participate in Christian missionary work to help the poor, according to NBC News.

"I love God,” she told the local NBC affiliate. “No work on Sunday, because Sunday I honor God."
Jury awards hotel dishwasher $21 million after finding employer violated her religious rights

:dunno: I say Follower of fake gods/lords & MAGA DOPers approves of this, rightie'?
Or you disapprove of this, as it's a black female dishwasher?
Will the great Douche tweet about this for the DOPers?
If the Hotel agreed to her insistence that she be allowed to not work on Sundays due to her hokey religion, then the hotel should have allowed her to have Sundays off, however, 21.5 million is an absurd amount and juries can be idiots agreeing with such figures.
I feel some people who believe in gods made this happen.
Or at least was in the lords plan to happen.
Sad Whitey religious folks are so bigoted to approve the lords plans.

Forum List

Back