Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

Anal asshole

Had to make a post with relevant content and then come back to make a link.

Shitface Liability throws a fit
Poor poor pathetic failure Leftwhiner doesn’t know how to include a link in the first place?

What a maroon. :abgg2q.jpg:

The majority of the damages are punitive. Ghouliani was punished by that jury for running his yap & he deserved what he got.
The majority is punitive. That doesn’t make it non excessive.

And nobody “deserves” a retarded damages award against them over something that didn’t really cause much damage to anybody’s reputation in the first place.

The fact that you don’t like Rudy isn’t a good basis for your mindless claim, Clap.

Probably True.
They were attacked for no reason, and Rudy should PAY. But he won't.

But Rudy is a Lying POS, and we can agree on that....Right?

Spin Away.
Just another lying MAGA.

Rudy cannot file bankruptcy to avoid paying this judgement.

So what if Rudy doesn't have enough cash to pay his trillion dollar fine to the Georgia vote stealers ? Are they going put him debtors prison? That's not how it works these days is it?

The majority is punitive. That doesn’t make it non excessive.

And nobody “deserves” a retarded damages award against them over something that didn’t really cause much damage to anybody’s reputation in the first place.

The fact that you don’t like Rudy isn’t a good basis for your mindless claim, Clap.
Their lived wete threatened by Trump's deranged mob, fool.

Just a start with more to come for Rudy
A well deserved verdict for a despicable act by Rudy against innocent poll workers

Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay $148 million to Georgia poll workers

So what if Rudy doesn't have enough cash to pay his trillion dollar fine to the Georgia vote stealers ? Are they going put him debtors prison? That's not how it works these days is it?
He'll pay some of it. The problem is Rudy refused to cooperate with Discovery in order to hide his assets.

And nobody is surprised by his stunt.

Those vote stealers in Georgia
Fuck that cheating fraud Ruby Freeman.
Those cheating fuckbags
It's not like our own lying eyes didn't see that fucking crook feed the same stack of ballots into a tabulator several times.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I suppose some bloke posting anonymously while using a fake name has some protections that Dripping Rudy didn't.
But the point is well made that such sentiments as the reliably vulgar Oddball and the injudicious Lemmi make above.....go to the heart of why the jury decided to 'send-a-message'.

But still, dicks will be dicks. Known or anonymous. It is who they are.

IMHO

Merry Christmas, Rudy

Even assuming that the plaintiffs had been defamed, the damages are minor.
But the 'punitive' line-item....ain't.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

$148M worth of damage to two people of uknown lineage and net worth? How did the caculate this.
Ummm? "Lineage"?
What's that all about?

The majority of the damages are punitive.

Nah. Excessive nonsense. And even if the “verdict” of liability, which came earlier, is valid, the award figure is absurd.
It is absurd, but let's discuss the issue.
Which is......Rudy Defamed these individuals, for political gain, (trump related).

You can NOW SEE that everything that touches trump turns to conviction, settlements, humiliation, divorce, and JAIL time.

I'm holding out hope that YOU were on those J6 Videos.
But probably not, because you are ALL talk.
GFY....It's not like our own lying eyes didn't see that fucking crook feed the same stack of ballots into a tabulator several times.
Show the Video again.
Show it...Show the Ballots that don't exist.....Show the USB again too.
Show the Suitcases.....LOOLLLL you fucking tard.

Also, show the VIDEO of Capitol Police 'letting people into the Capitol."

A well deserved verdict for a despicable act by Rudy against innocent poll workers

There is three threads on this... we call this a libtard circle jerk...

One more of Trump's personal lawyers gets to realize what comes from lying with lice like the Trump family.

It is absurd, but let's discuss the issue.
Which is......Rudy Defamed these individuals, for political gain, (trump related).
If you buy that premise. I don’t. Don’t think he defamed anybody. The ruling that he had is subject to appeal. 👍
You can NOW SEE that everything that touches trump turns to conviction, settlements, humiliation, divorce, and JAIL time.
Nope. You claim to see it. I deny it. See the difference?
I'm holding out hope that YOU were on those J6 Videos.
Zzz
But probably not, because you are ALL talk.
I’m not one of the people who saw the evidence of election fraud as establishing that the efforts had succeeded in altering the outcome. So, no. I’m not all talk. In any event, if I had gone to DC that day, wouldn’t have gone beyond the barricades. Your idea of “action” is retarded. Like you, winky dinky.
Show the Video again.
Show it...Show the Ballots that don't exist.....Show the USB again too.
Show the Suitcases.....LOOLLLL you fucking tard.
The videos have been shown. Why you’d ask to be show everything all over again is a symptom of your insanity.
Also, show the VIDEO of Capitol Police 'letting people into the Capitol."
Again. Already shown. I don’t really care if a retard like you refuses to accept what everyone can see with their own two eyes.

Rudy's gonna file bankruptcy. Those vote stealers in Georgia aren't going to see a red cent out of it. They'll be lucky if they don't end up having to pay more to their lawyers than they ever collect.
Bankruptsey won't apply to that settlement.

If you buy that premise. I don’t. Don’t think he defamed anybody. The ruling that he had is subject to appeal. 👍

Appeal what?

Rudy chose not to contest that he defamed the women

Political trials have predetermined outcomes. Rudy thought we still had an honest judiciary.

Forum List

Back