Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

Show me.
I haven't seen such videos.
Are you too fucking lazy, or just afraid to admit that the VIDEOS of 'Actual Capitol Police' letting people into the Capitol......Do Not Exist.
Not Gates or Barricades on the Outside, but Actual Capitol Police letting protesters into the Capitol.

If this was true, then WHY did......
1) they bust out windows
2) the Shaman enter through the busted out doors.

Application denied, Winkie. These things have been shared here for a long fucking time. You somehow have arrived at a lunatic notion that i am required to do your research for you despite the fact that they’ve already been shared repeatedly and ad nauseum.
But they haven't been shared, simply because they don't exist.

I'm NOT lazy like you, or a denier like YOU.
These videos of Actual Capitol Police letting in people through the Doors, (Into the Capitol) don't exist.
Why are you asking me to acknowledge something that doesn't exist.

I'm pretty sure Rudy has had the good sense to put his assets into non-court accessible accounts by now.

I am sure he put assets in his childrens names

Those that will still talk to him

And my glitchy keyboard strikes again. Just drop a spare e inbetween the r and the a, and everything will be all good. I'll get around to replacing my keyboard some day, but until then, you're just going to have to get over it, or not. I don't care either way.

Simple, Elon.Musk or Warren Buffett MIGHT argue they lost $148M due to reputation.harm. Two unknown, low.profile election workers? Show me rhe math for how they determined this value. Convince me. Some people say Trump inflated his asset value...what about this decision!?
Rudy admitted he did bring to light what the two women did, but he should never admit any semblance of being guilty. However that is in his past. Now he should appeal the amount they say the Grifters will get.

Rudy's gonna file bankruptcy. Those vote stealers in Georgia aren't going to see a red cent out of it. They'll be lucky if they don't end up having to pay more to their lawyers than they ever collect.
Not how it works, they get a percentage of the verdict, they will be like a dog on a bone.

I am sure he put assets in his childrens names

Those that will still talk to him

If his kids wished to inherit any wealth from him they would've convinced him to put all his assets in their names long ago. If they were at all smart that is.

If his kids wished to inherit any wealth from him they would've convinced him to put all his assets in their names long ago. If they were at all smart that is.

Because of how Rudy screwed their mother, most of his kids won’t talk to him

Because of how Rudy screwed their mother, most of his kids won’t talk to him

There's a big difference between not talking to your father versus not wanting your family's fortune going to a bunch of vote stealing election workers in Georgia. They really were stealing votes but Giuliani just couldn't prove it in court.

Robert W
I'm just simply asking for you to provide the actual video of Actual Capitol Police letting protesters into the building.
Not Gates on the Outside, not Barriers on the Outside.

Please provide the video.

There's a big difference between not talking to your father versus not wanting your family's fortune going to a bunch of vote stealing election workers in Georgia. They really were stealing votes but Giuliani just couldn't prove it in court.
That's why he lost silly. If he could prove his claims, he would have won.

Forum List

Back