Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

Just a start with more to come for Rudy
A well deserved verdict for a despicable act by Rudy against innocent poll workers

Shaye Moss says Giuliani's lies "changed every aspect of our lives"​

Rudy says, you two changed every aspect of his life.

Appeal what?

Rudy chose not to contest that he defamed the women
The staggering amount of the bonus to the two women.

They claim he

Shaye Moss says Giuliani's lies "changed every aspect of our lives"​

But they did not mind changing every aspect of his life.

Again. Already shown. I don’t really care if a retard like you refuses to accept what everyone can see with their own two eyes.
Show me.
I haven't seen such videos.
Are you too fucking lazy, or just afraid to admit that the VIDEOS of 'Actual Capitol Police' letting people into the Capitol......Do Not Exist.
Not Gates or Barricades on the Outside, but Actual Capitol Police letting protesters into the Capitol.

If this was true, then WHY did......
1) they bust out windows
2) the Shaman enter through the busted out doors.

Last edited:
Wildly excessive judgment awards often get reduced by higher courts.

These awards are untethered from reality.

Even assuming that the plaintiffs had been defamed, the damages are minor. The awards aren’t supposed to be like simply winning Lotto.
Rudy's claims were untethered from rality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I suppose some bloke posting anonymously while using a fake name has some protections that Dripping Rudy didn't.
But the point is well made that such sentiments as the reliably vulgar Oddball and the injudicious Lemmi make above.....go to the heart of why the jury decided to 'send-a-message'.

But still, dicks will be dicks. Known or anonymous. It is who they are.

IMHO

Merry Christmas, Rudy

But the 'punitive' line-item....ain't.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm? "Lineage"?
What's that all about?
Simple, Elon.Musk or Warren Buffett MIGHT argue they lost $148M due to reputation.harm. Two unknown, low.profile election workers? Show me rhe math for how they determined this value. Convince me. Some people say Trump inflated his asset value...what about this decision!?

Last edited:
Rudy's gonna file bankruptcy. Those vote stealers in Georgia aren't going to see a red cent out of it. They'll be lucky if they don't end up having to pay more to their lawyers than they ever collect.
That won't protect him from the judgment. This will follow him until the day he dies. He won't be able to make a single red cent without it being garnished.

Welcome to poverty for the rest of your life, Rudy.

Show me.
I haven't seen such videos.
Are you too fucking lazy, or just afraid to admit that the VIDEOS of 'Actual Capitol Police' letting people into the Capitol......Do Not Exist.
Not Gates or Barricades on the Outside, but Actual Capitol Police letting protesters into the Capitol.

If this was true, then WHY did......
1) they bust out windows
2) the Shaman enter through the busted out doors.
Application denied, Winkie. These things have been shared here for a long fucking time. You somehow have arrived at a lunatic notion that i am required to do your research for you despite the fact that they’ve already been shared repeatedly and ad nauseum.

Application denied, Winkie. These things have been shared here for a long fucking time. You somehow have arrived at a lunatic notion that i am required to do your research for you despite the fact that they’ve already been shared repeatedly and ad nauseum.
Those videos don't delete or cancel out the video of the violent insurrectionists. Surely you understand that.

Forum List

Back