Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

You know what is even more hilarious? Guilliani's lawyer and his haircut. Guy behind Guillani on the right.

This is lawfare out of control. This has to be one of the most absurd, unreasonable, unjustifiable judgments in history. Ruby and Shaye were the real criminals on election night. We all saw the video. We know what we saw, and it sure as hell shows they were counting ballots pulled from suitcases multiple times. Again, multiple times.

Rudy will appeal this judge's ruling all the way up to the Supreme Court.

Its like...he us a really bad guy and did a really bad thing!

Damages are worse when you have a powerful person defaming an unpaid election worker
What law book did you get that out of? So basically, 75 million for a person used to earning $25,000/year, or 3,000 year's worth of income. Or put another way, 1.5 million a year for the rest of their lives so that two slobs with high school educations involved in criminal activity can retire rich and live wealthy for the rest of their lives making more than a P.hD. in physics, because an ex-mayor dared say the truth about them so got smacked down by some far leftwing vindictive TDS jury. It'll never fly.

Actual damages include damage to their reputations
They had no reputations to protect.

along with stress caused by threats on their lives
Stress my ass. Who is paying for Rudy's stress? Or Trump's? Or Mr. Pillow? Or 100 other people including 1000 people held in a gulag for two years w/o food, medical treatment or even a court date? Will you pay for that?

Punitive damages are to punish Rudy for knowingly inflicting harm and abusing his position …much worse
Blow it out your ass. I can't wait to see what you say when the hammer falls on Hunter and Joe Biden.

What law book did you get that out of? So basically, 75 million for a person used to earning $25,000/year, or 3,000 year's worth of income. Or put another way, 1.5 million a year for the rest of their lives so that two slobs with high school educations involved in criminal activity can retire rich and live wealthy for the rest of their lives making more than a P.hD. in physics, because an ex-mayor dared say the truth about them so got smacked down by some far leftwing vindictive TDS jury. It'll never fly.

Stress my ass. Who is paying for Rudy's stress? Or Trump's? Or Mr. Pillow? Or 100 other people including 1000 people held in a gulag for two years w/o food, medical treatment or even a court date? Will you pay for that?

Blow it out your ass. I can't wait to see what you say when the hammer falls on Hunter and Joe Biden.
Total Truth. Thanks!

Guess what Skippy?

A jury who actually heard the damages in court ruled otherwise
Fearing for your life costs BIGLY

Okay, how about this:

LOL, did you hear the news? Rudy Giuliani, the clown who tried to overturn the election for Trump, has to pay $148 million to two election workers he slandered. He claimed they were part of a massive fraud scheme, but he had zero proof. He just made up lies and spread them on TV and social media. Well, karma is a bitch, and now he has to pay the price.

The workers, who were just doing their jobs, sued him for defamation and won. They said they received death threats and harassment from Trump's cult followers. They said they feared for their lives and their families. They said they suffered emotional distress and reputational damage. And the jury agreed with them. They awarded them the largest defamation verdict in history. Take that, Rudy!

Giuliani, who used to be a respected lawyer and mayor, has fallen so low. He ruined his career and reputation for Trump, who doesn't even care about him. He is facing disbarment, criminal investigations, and bankruptcy. He is a laughing stock and a disgrace. He deserves every penny he has to pay. Maybe next time he will think twice before lying to the American people.

What do you think, Dems? Are you happy to see Rudy get what he deserves? Do you think this will stop other Republicans from lying about the election? Do you think Trump will ever admit he lost? Share your thoughts below! 😂😂😂

:itsok:

I'm not sure but I don't think this can be dismissed by a bankruptcy.
He will appeal with hope that the orange king wins next year. But I am not sure the orange king can vacate a civil case in a state court. Rudy will be broke and without p*ssy for the rest of his miserable life.

Guess what Skippy?

A jury who actually heard the damages in court ruled otherwise
Fearing for your life costs BIGLY
Why do these idiots come and argue here? As if it will change anything.

Proper place would be the courts where they keep losing. :auiqs.jpg:

He will appeal with hope that the orange king wins next year. But I am not sure the orange king can vacate a civil case in a state court. Rudy will be broke and without p*ssy for the rest of his miserable life.
Rudy can appeal and probably get the amount reduced.
But due to the impact of his claims against the women, I doubt a judge would be sympathetic

What's that, Jif?

Big TDS jury.

Yeah right. What will they do with that money--- buy security guards? What about the 10,000 people fearing for their lives threatened by BLM and Antifa mobs just for wearing a red ballcap???

They can do with the money anything they want.
What would Rudy have done with the money

Those videos don't delete or cancel out the video of the violent insurrectionists. Surely you understand that.
There was no insurrection.

Surely you must by now see that.
But they haven't been shared, simply because they don't exist.

I'm NOT lazy like you, or a denier like YOU.
These videos of Actual Capitol Police letting in people through the Doors, (Into the Capitol) don't exist.
Why are you asking me to acknowledge something that doesn't exist.
but they have been shared. Do your own homework. You could use this very Board to find what you falsely claim doesn’t exist.

He will appeal. That's a ridiculous amount of money, reminds me of George Floyd and how the family milked money from the people . It would be funny if they threw that out and gave them each $10 for bus fare. :auiqs.jpg:

Just a start with more to come for Rudy
A well deserved verdict for a despicable act by Rudy against innocent poll workers

he will win on appeal and no money will ever change hands. kangaroo courts do not stand the test of time.

And my glitchy keyboard strikes again. Just drop a spare e inbetween the r and the a, and everything will be all good. I'll get around to replacing my keyboard some day, but until then, you're just going to have to get over it, or not. I don't care either way.
I was just fucking with you. Blame the keyboard of blame the failure to edit. Either way, it’s just a tweak.

And it raly mean it.

Forum List

Back