Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

Rudy is a good man and did great things for the state of New York as Mayor. Why so much hate?
RDT_20231215_1948143867271382298230397.png

Its not hate, When you defame somebody and ruin their life,, then you have to pay compensation.

We know what we saw, and it sure as hell shows they were counting ballots pulled from suitcases multiple times. Again, multiple times.
Show us.
And tell us what the real authorities determined. You know, like the GA SOS, the Georgia Bureau of Investigations, and the FBI. And not some RWNJ blogger or Facebooker.
Saddle up, Scooter, show the forum you've got game. Got gravitas.
Good luck. ;)

They’re saying these two Democrat party criminals have lost $148 million in earning potential in their chosen profession as a result of Giuliani’s statements?
Who is saying that?
Link please.
Show us you know what you are talking about.
Good luck.

---------------------------------------------------------
The only reason they ruled this is because Ruby and Shaye are negresses and Rudy is right
Prove Rudy is right. Do a better job than he did.
Prove the only reason they ruled this is because...."negresses".

Burden is on you, Skippy.
Don't complain, don't whine. Show us.
Man up.
Good luck.
---------------------------------------------------------------

"....including 1000 people held in a gulag for two years w/o food...
I'm incredibly impressed by that post by the prolific poster 'bfreak'.

First, that he has inside knowledge that no one else seems to have.

Second that 1,000 J6 insurrectionists have had no food for two years.....and yet live!
Who da hell can't be impressed by that fact.
Or even 'bfreak''s ability to do due diligence, homework, and careful reporting.

(Yeah, me neither.)

He will appeal. That's a ridiculous amount of money, reminds me of George Floyd and how the family milked money from the people . It would be funny if they threw that out and gave them each $10 for bus fare. :auiqs.jpg:
Sure, keep dreaming. But the current reality is that Rudy “Four Seasons” Giuliani, has to pay $148 million smackaroos!!!!

Deal with it. :auiqs.jpg:

If this is justice then so be it, however, this comes with some serious drawbacks and that is, if someone is actually suspected of fraud in the future, nobody is going to want to say anything for fear of judgements like this.
Not exactly. Rudy's case is unique, especially for someone familiar with the law. For reasons only Rudy knows, he didn't participate in the discovery phase of his trial and that got him a default judgement. Basically he didn't litigate his case.

Just a start with more to come for Rudy
A well deserved verdict for a despicable act by Rudy against innocent poll workers

just a littel over the top isn't it?? 2 people. I don't doubt that this will be overturned. And really... why should giuliani or Jones for that matter obey the ruling. The left doesn't.

Rudy's gonna file bankruptcy. Those vote stealers in Georgia aren't going to see a red cent out of it. They'll be lucky if they don't end up having to pay more to their lawyers than they ever collect.
Nobody stole votes. Bankruptcy can't save him. Rudy will be paying.

I've said it before. I've come to accept the fact that I'll have an occasional typo. I can live with that. If it's a problem for you, then that's your problem to deal with.

Lol. As I told you. It was a tweak. If you’d been up for a moment of jocularity, you could have tweaked me for my own lack of editing.

By the way: there was no crime.

It's not true that their lives were threatened, you lying pile of shit?
You stupid scumbag dipshit motherfucker, try to think. They received some verbal abuse. They interpreted some of it as threats. Bfd. If you want to pretend that’s worth anything approximating a 9 figure judgment, you’re dumber than you always sound. :abgg2q.jpg:
If Freeman & Moss lied why didn't your buddy Rudolph testify & refute the charges, ass bleeder?
I’m sorry your hemorrhoids have flared up. But that’s a you problem. Stop projecting.
Who said they lied? You fuckstick. :itsok:

You’re a hack. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back