Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

as my grandfather said "you can't get blood from a turnip" Why is hunter Biden still walking free and spending his millions of bribe money on hookers and crack?
There is no bribe money. And Giuliani will pay.

the $ amount is subject to appeal, not the original allegations. Thanks for confirming what I said.
What you actually said in post 189

“LOL, this ridiculous ruling will be thrown out by the appeals court. Rant and rave all you can, this will not end the way you hope for.“

No, it won’t be thrown out on appeal

What you actually said in post 189

“LOL, this ridiculous ruling will be thrown out by the appeals court. Rant and rave all you can, this will not end the way you hope for.“

No, it won’t be thrown out on appeal
we both know that the dollar amount was the issue being discussed, your failed attempts to change the subject are humorous.

He conveniently ignores the Giuliani defamed those women by name and caused them to face death threaths.

Rudy is a lawyer, he should have known better

He should have phrased it as an opinion “I believe they may have done this” or “some people are saying.
Instead he made a direct accusation of the women and and claimed to have proof

Rudy is a lawyer, he should have known better

He should have phrased it as an opinion “I believe they may have done this” or “some people are saying.
Instead he made a direct accusation of the women and and claimed to have proof
would that be like " I never had sexual relations with that woman, MIss Lewenski" or "if you like your plan you can keep it? or "we landed under sniper fire" or " I never had classified data on my personal server"?

Focus on hair dye boy, not Trump and Kushner's bribe taking please.
I was referencing the proven bribe taking of senile joe using Hunter as his bag man and lots of shell corps to launder the money. the money trail from China and others to Biden has been proven through bank records.

we both know that the dollar amount was the issue being discussed, your failed attempts to change the subject are humorous.
The actions of Giuliani were reprehensible. There is no defense or excuse. The prick got what he deserved. I seriously doubt that the Freemans are concerned about what you think, and they won't sweat it if Rudy doesn't pay them 150 million. But Rudy IS going to pay them millions, it might be 4-5 million, but he is going to pay.

I was referencing the proven bribe taking of senile joe using Hunter as his bag man and lots of shell corps to launder the money. the money trail from China and others to Biden has been proven through bank records.
None of what you claim here happened. You really need to stop reading those suspense novels.

Forum List

Back