Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

Yet Donald Trump, who was defamed for YEARS by the liberal left like CNN for "Russian collusion" which was proven to be a hoax, won't get a red dime.

Two justice systems here, folks. Two VERY DISTINCT justice systems.

And the very nxt morning....Georgia Gov Kemp admits that there was election fraud in Georgia...now really.... Rudy was right. This will be overturned.

Did Gov Kemp admit that those two workers committed election fraud?

If not, has nothing to do with Rudy’s actions

You stupid scumbag dipshit motherfucker, try to think. They received some verbal abuse. They interpreted some of it as threats. Bfd. If you want to pretend that’s worth anything approximating a 9 figure judgment, you’re dumber than you always sound. :abgg2q.jpg:

I’m sorry your hemorrhoids have flared up. But that’s a you problem. Stop projecting.
Who said they lied? You fuckstick. :itsok:

You’re a hack. Nothing more.
You said
If that were a coherent sentence (which it ain’t) I suppose you’d have a point — if that were relevant. It isn’t.

It’s also not true.

But why let reality deter your posting fails?
Here's where you insinuated that Moss & Freeman lied about Guiliani's threats, window licking jerkoff.

Now try to take your head out of your own ass for once.

You've been owned thru the entirety of this thread, asswipe.

I was referencing the proven bribe taking of senile joe using Hunter as his bag man and lots of shell corps to launder the money. the money trail from China and others to Biden has been proven through bank records.
And i was referencing Donald J Trump and Kushner. Neither matter to this thread, dumbass.

and you still believe JFK jr will come down from heaven and anoint the orange one.
The next money blast incoming is the Trump money verdict, then we get into the criminal trials. I imagine Georgia first because SCOTUS can't fuck with it.

The actions of Giuliani were reprehensible. There is no defense or excuse. The prick got what he deserved. I seriously doubt that the Freemans are concerned about what you think, and they won't sweat it if Rudy doesn't pay them 150 million. But Rudy IS going to pay them millions, it might be 4-5 million, but he is going to pay.
OK, so what? our justice system worked in this case. How will it work in the Biden treason and bribery cases?

The next money blast incoming is the Trump money verdict, then we get into the criminal trials. I imagine Georgia first because SCOTUS can't fuck with it.

Which is why the appeal to the SCOTUS on Absolute Presidential Immunity is so important.

If the SCOTUS were to say the Presidents have absolute immunity, that would end the Georgia case along with the others (except the MAL documents case as he wasn't President).

[I doubt they would say that though, it's pretty obvious the appeal to the 5th on the matter was just a delaying tactic which Smith has tried to cut off at the knees by taking it directly to the SCOTUS.]

WW

And i was referencing Donald J Trump and Kushner. Neither matter to this thread, dumbass.
except the Kush and Trump did nothing illegal while the Biden family did many illegal things such as bribery and extortion and treason.

except the Kush and Trump did nothing illegal while the Biden family did many illegal things such as bribery and extortion and treason.
Sure they did. But again not the topic if this thread. This thread is about justice for Giuliani's lies.

Forum List

Back