Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

It would be funny if those two said money is not important and the court awards them $15 McDonalds vouchers. Afterall, the money does not matter, right? :rolleyes:

Well goody for you.

next
Yep.

And as for “next,” nice try to avoid taking responsibility for your own claims, the Dainty. But there is no “next” until you own up to the past and the present anointing to your ongoing massive fail. 👍

Sucks to be you.

I was just fucking with you. Blame the keyboard of blame the failure to edit. Either way, it’s just a tweak.

And it raly mean it.
I've said it before. I've come to accept the fact that I'll have an occasional typo. I can live with that. If it's a problem for you, then that's your problem to deal with.
there was no crime.
Great. Now , all you have to do is convince the judge that there was no crime.

He will appeal with hope that the orange king wins next year. But I am not sure the orange king can vacate a civil case in a state court. Rudy will be broke and without p*ssy for the rest of his miserable life.
If he finds some money he can waste it on an appeal. Considering that he didn't participate in discovery, basically didn't litigate his case, there is no chance he gets another trial.

If that were a coherent sentence (which it ain’t) I suppose you’d have a point — if that were relevant. It isn’t.

It’s also not true.

But why let reality deter your posting fails?
It's not true that their lives were threatened, you lying pile of shit?

If Freeman & Moss lied why didn't your buddy Rudolph testify & refute the charges, ass bleeder?

You're just pissed because another member of Trump's mob just had their ass handed back to him.

Suck it up, loser.

Get back to us after appeal.
yea…Rudy can appeal and appeal and appeal
He will drain himself dry

Dominion and Smartmatic have suits against Rudy for a billion dollars

Ensuring Rudy will die in poverty

If this is justice then so be it, however, this comes with some serious drawbacks and that is, if someone is actually suspected of fraud in the future, nobody is going to want to say anything for fear of judgements like this.

Forum List

Back