"Jussie": Always the Victim

He got off with a slap on the wrist.
Should have gotten 2 or 3 years in prison.
That $100 Grand fine was a joke.
No telling how many millions his stunt cost the taxpayer. ... :mad:
When someone tries to set up someone or an entire race, making himself the "victim," he should get the same sentence he tried to get for his imaginary "perps." He should be doing MANY YEARS IN PRISON

I 5hink he was implying he will be murdered in prison by thise imaginary white supremacists, so when he's found dead, he wants you to know it wasn't a suicide. That boy ain't right in the head 😄
Got a paranoid streak, alright. People that get suicided in prison is for what they know about other people. He doesn't seem bright enough to even know himself, and it is doubtful he knows anything on anybody else. Just a flake, getting what he deserves and getting off light, at that.

What do you expect when society spends years telling everyone "if you're black then you're a victim of white supremacists and systemic racism and nothing you do is you're fault"?

We trained millions of blacks that even if they comitt crimes it's whiteys fault they get in trouble and even glorified them for comitting crimes and gave black criminals statues and protests and support in their name. Hell we let them burn and loot for years.

It's time for white guilt to end and to tell blacks "you want to be treated equal then act like an equal" and "if you don't want to get in trouble then obey the law".

Did you think Amy Cooper should have rec'd some jail time?
Okay, I looked her up. Sorry, I don't keep all these incidents in my head like blacks do.

No, they are not the same.

The African DID threaten her and her dog. He BRAGGED about it in a Facebook post.

The African was a vindictive SOB. She lost public support because of black privilege.

Okay, I looked her up. Sorry, I don't keep all these incidents in my head like blacks do.

No, they are not the same.

The African DID threaten her and her dog. He BRAGGED about it in a Facebook post.

The African was a vindictive SOB. She lost public support because of black privilege.
Wow, you had the nerve to give that weak ass response. You would have been better saying nothing.

Wow, you had the nerve to give that weak ass response. You would have been better saying nothing.
Sorry you can't accept the FACTS.
1. HE Threatened Her.
2. He Threatened Her Dog.
3. He BRAGGED About It On Facebook.

He should have been charged.
But he had the social justice MOB on his side

more critically. A Washington Post article summarized the conflict this way: Christian Cooper “approached the dog’s owner early on Monday with a request: Could she leash up the canine, as the park rules required? Amy Cooper said she would be calling the police instead.” The implication of this and most other accounts was that Amy Cooper called the police simply because he’d asked her to leash her dog. And even though the article included a link to Christian’s Facebook post, the text of the article failed to mention the threat at all.

Why had the Post left it out?

Then I read a 2,500-word report from the New York Times purporting to be “the inside story.” Its opening paragraphs offered a detailed account of the conflict — until it came to Christian’s threat. Instead of quoting him, they summarized with: “They exchanged words.” I couldn’t believe it. I wondered briefly if they were even aware of what Christian Cooper had said. Then I found it buried in the story’s closing paragraphs, long after most readers would have moved on.

Another question arose as I tried to untangle the facts from the narrative: If the roles of Amy and Christian had been reversed — if she had been a birdwatcher who accosted a dog-walker for running his dog off-leash, if she had confronted him for breaking the park rules, if she had tried to lure his dog away from him with “dog treats I carry for just such intransigence” — wouldn’t she still be the Karen? In other words: was it her behavior or her identity that had done her in?

I wasn’t the only one who became preoccupied with questions like these.

Kmele Foster, friend of Common Sense and co-host of The Fifth Column podcast, has spent the past several months reporting this story. For the first time since that viral video, Amy Cooper — who now lives in hiding and is suing her former employer for race and gender discrimination — sat down for an extensive interview.

Kmele also uncovered important context lost in the public narrative, including:

• A recording of Christian Cooper at a local community board meeting just days before his encounter with Amy Cooper. “It’s getting super ugly between birders and unleashed dog walkers,” he says. “I’ve been assaulted twice so far this spring, people actually putting their hands on me, which really surprises me, because I’m not a small guy.”
  • May 2020 testimony provided by Jerome Lockett, a black man who said Christian had “aggressively” threatened him in the park. Among the details: “when I saw that video, I thought, I cannot imagine if he approached her the same way how she may have genuinely been afraid for her life.” He continued, “If I wasn’t who I was, I would of [sic] called the police on that guy too.”
  • Lockett also says: “My two fellow dog owners have had similar situations with this man, but don’t feel comfortable coming forward because they’re white. They think they’ll be seen as some ‘Karen’ or whatever.” His complete statement can be found on page nine here.

Last edited:
Hopefully the black community will not turn this guy into something like a saint once he's out.
He harmed all the victims of real hate crimes by manufacturing this entire situation, and to this day he continues to deny he did this, and refuses to take responsibility for his actions.

Sorry you can't accept the FACTS.
1. HE Threatened Her.
2. He Threatened Her Dog.
3. He BRAGGED About It On Facebook.

He should have been charged.
But he had the social justice MOB on his side

more critically. A Washington Post article summarized the conflict this way: Christian Cooper “approached the dog’s owner early on Monday with a request: Could she leash up the canine, as the park rules required? Amy Cooper said she would be calling the police instead.” The implication of this and most other accounts was that Amy Cooper called the police simply because he’d asked her to leash her dog. And even though the article included a link to Christian’s Facebook post, the text of the article failed to mention the threat at all.

Why had the Post left it out?

Then I read a 2,500-word report from the New York Times purporting to be “the inside story.” Its opening paragraphs offered a detailed account of the conflict — until it came to Christian’s threat. Instead of quoting him, they summarized with: “They exchanged words.” I couldn’t believe it. I wondered briefly if they were even aware of what Christian Cooper had said. Then I found it buried in the story’s closing paragraphs, long after most readers would have moved on.

Another question arose as I tried to untangle the facts from the narrative: If the roles of Amy and Christian had been reversed — if she had been a birdwatcher who accosted a dog-walker for running his dog off-leash, if she had confronted him for breaking the park rules, if she had tried to lure his dog away from him with “dog treats I carry for just such intransigence” — wouldn’t she still be the Karen? In other words: was it her behavior or her identity that had done her in?

I wasn’t the only one who became preoccupied with questions like these.

Kmele Foster, friend of Common Sense and co-host of The Fifth Column podcast, has spent the past several months reporting this story. For the first time since that viral video, Amy Cooper — who now lives in hiding and is suing her former employer for race and gender discrimination — sat down for an extensive interview.

Kmele also uncovered important context lost in the public narrative, including:

• A recording of Christian Cooper at a local community board meeting just days before his encounter with Amy Cooper. “It’s getting super ugly between birders and unleashed dog walkers,” he says. “I’ve been assaulted twice so far this spring, people actually putting their hands on me, which really surprises me, because I’m not a small guy.”
  • May 2020 testimony provided by Jerome Lockett, a black man who said Christian had “aggressively” threatened him in the park. Among the details: “when I saw that video, I thought, I cannot imagine if he approached her the same way how she may have genuinely been afraid for her life.” He continued, “If I wasn’t who I was, I would of [sic] called the police on that guy too.”
  • Lockett also says: “My two fellow dog owners have had similar situations with this man, but don’t feel comfortable coming forward because they’re white. They think they’ll be seen as some ‘Karen’ or whatever.” His complete statement can be found on page nine here.

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office on Tuesday dropped the misdemeanor criminal charge against Amy Cooper, the White woman who called police on a Black man in Central Park last May, after she completed education and therapy classes on racial equity.

Forum List

Back